PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Enemy Pimpin' Continues

jack's smirking revenge
08-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Would LOVE to see some of my fellow Rats at any of our shows comin' up! Here's a perfect excuse to party!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g248/tr8tr/0826061.jpg

Zool
08-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Ho-ly sheep dung.

You got the mainroom. You stud. I will make it if at all humanly possible.

jack's smirking revenge
08-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Ho-ly sheep dung.

You got the mainroom. You stud. I will make it if at all humanly possible.

That'd be awesome Zool! Let me know if you can make it. We'll hook up and have a drink (but, as some of my fellow Pack Rats know, I don't do alcohol). We play there somewhat regularly and headline pretty regularly in the Twin Cities. Depends on the show really.

Thanks for the interest! If you can't make this one, we've got a bunch of really fun ones coming up.....including our "flagship" show that I'm putting together in December called "The Funeral" (to go along with our Dying Slowly theme). People wearing black. Lots of tats. Alcohol. Should be more info coming out about it soon. Will take place at The Rock in Maplewood.

tyler

No Mo Moss
08-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Man, I would love to go, but me and my girl have St. Paul Saints tickets that night. What time does perfect take the stage?

HarveyWallbangers
08-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Congrats on that gig.

MadtownPacker
08-17-2006, 11:14 PM
If I lived over there I would check it out JSR. But you would have to bring the party supplies. :cool:

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Dam, thats sound awesome, I wish I could go, but am guessing its in wisconsin. O well, hope you have fun man, and good luck on the gig.

jack's smirking revenge
08-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Thanks all for the comments! It'd definitely be cool to have a Packer Rat party at a rock show and, yes, I would bring the "party favors".

I'm actually in the Twin Cities and our band plays in MN, WI, IL, IA, and SD. We're just starting our tour and trying to figure out how to get as many places as possible. As we're not on a label, it's out of pocket and a very challenging endeavor.

Take care all!

tyler

jack's smirking revenge
08-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Man, I would love to go, but me and my girl have St. Paul Saints tickets that night. What time does perfect take the stage?

We actually don't take the stage until around Midnight or 12:30. As the headliner, we gotta close out the show until bartime.

Definitely be cool if you and your girl could swing by after the Saints game. But it sounds like a busy night for you. Let me know if you plan on stopping by.

tyler