PDA

View Full Version : Ben-Gal cheerleader trouble

MadScientist
03-29-2012, 05:23 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/29/bengals-cheerleader-arrested-accused-of-sex-with-high-school-student/

In related news, Green Bay high school boys are demanding the Packers hire professional cheerleaders.

Joemailman
03-29-2012, 06:22 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/29/bengals-cheerleader-arrested-accused-of-sex-with-high-school-student/

In related news, Green Bay high school boys are demanding the Packers hire professional cheerleaders.

Maybe they shouldn't.

Sarah Jones has previously been in the news for suing TheDirty.com, claiming that the website defamed her by publishing a claim that she had a sexually transmitted disease.

Scott Campbell
03-29-2012, 08:55 PM
If you have to be a victim, this seems like as good a choice as any.

George Cumby
03-29-2012, 09:25 PM
If you have to be a victim, this seems like as good a choice as any.

Victimize me! Victimize me! Oooh! Oooh! Ooh!

KYPack
03-29-2012, 11:21 PM
The High School this babe "operated" at is about 3 miles from my house.

If half the rumors floating around are true, this chick is sicker than Skin and Nutz scotchtaped together.

Fritz
03-30-2012, 07:02 AM
I like bad girls.

woodbuck27
03-30-2012, 08:44 AM

Ohh NO! Another made for TV movie on this tired subject.

How many of you lads had a teacher in sckool that your hormones were screechin' for?

Heck ! How about the gals? Ever get into 'that spin'? Ohh forget I asked. OK WTH back on topic....I mean this thread isn't just entirely 'Football EXCLUSIVE'.

I mean really I 'jusy saying' or wait a second...... Maybe it's just 'the Canadian milk'?

Guiness
03-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Victimize me! Victimize me! Oooh! Oooh! Ooh!

NO! It's much to perilous!

MadScientist
03-30-2012, 12:37 PM

If half the rumors floating around are true, this chick is sicker than Skin and Nutz scotchtaped together.
So you are saying that the kid was not just lucky, but fucking incredibly lucky?

And just be can be clear on how victimized that kid was:
http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/CIN/photos/clubimages/2011/11-November/cheerleaders-111113-Pitt--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.-005.jpg

Tony Oday
03-30-2012, 12:44 PM
She isnt that hot...but cmon I can think of worse things to do to get an A...

Deputy Nutz
03-30-2012, 01:12 PM

I like bad girls.

Fritz, you disgust me

Guiness
03-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Anybody else curious about what 'electronic means' were used in the perpetrating of this crime, or is it just me?

Probably just me. When I read the thread title I also thought is was going to be something to do with a commercial with old people talking about how well Ben-Gay works to soothe their aches and pains. I would've also figured on a link to lemonparty if Skin had started the thread.

MadScientist
03-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Anybody else curious about what 'electronic means' were used in the perpetrating of this crime, or is it just me?
If she was the one sending the sexts, then yes. If he was sending his 'Brett Favre' pictures (even if she requested them), then no.

KYPack
03-30-2012, 03:52 PM
She isnt that hot...but cmon I can think of worse things to do to get an A...

That's a big "Fuckin A" if I ever heard one.

Upnorth
03-30-2012, 08:09 PM
That poor poor highschool boy. It must have been rape as no highschool boy would ever want to sleep with a cheerleader.

MadtownPacker
03-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Need to put that bitch on the field since she's the only Bengal that can score!

gbpackfan
03-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Is that the woman who is accused? If so, I can't believe we are wasting tax dollars to arrest her.

woodbuck27
03-31-2012, 09:57 AM
So you are saying that the kid was not just lucky, but fucking incredibly lucky?

http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/CIN/photos/clubimages/2011/11-November/cheerleaders-111113-Pitt--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.-005.jpg

That's 'just' unacceptable. A 'horrible' position to be in.

Fritz
03-31-2012, 09:59 AM
I disgust me too, Nutz.

woodbuck27
03-31-2012, 10:14 AM
Ohh NO! Another made for TV movie on this tired subject.

How many of you lads had a teacher in school that your hormones were screechin' for?

Heck ! How about the gals? Ever get into 'that spin'? Ohh forget I asked. OK WTH back on topic....I mean this thread isn't just entirely 'Football EXCLUSIVE'.

I mean really I 'jusy saying' or wait a second...... Maybe it's just 'the Canadian milk'?

" “Sarah denies it completely and apparently the quote, un quote ‘victim’ denies it and is not cooperating … and his parents are upset Sarah is having to go through this which is not usually the case in these situations,” " Eric Deters Sara Jones 'former Lawyer'.

"Sarah Jones gained national attention in 2009 when she sued online gossip site TheDirty.com and its operator, Nik Richie, after unflattering pictures of her appeared with allegations that she’d had sex with Bengals players and had two sexually transmitted diseases. The photos and comments had been provided anonymously. " fr. Story

Upnorth
03-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Need to put that bitch on the field since she's the only Bengal that can score!

LOL!

Rutnstrut
03-31-2012, 04:20 PM

Does she have an extra belly button?

gbpackfan
03-31-2012, 10:23 PM

I actually didn't even notice if she had arms.

VegasPackFan
03-31-2012, 11:37 PM

Are you going to keep us wondering? This is as a good a place as any to post those rumors.

Fritz
04-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Agreed. Some of us need some new material. I can only watch Holly Halston so many times.

MadtownPacker
04-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Obviously KY payed this skank for sex.

pbmax
04-01-2012, 08:46 AM

That's the anchor hole for her belly button piercing. It really should have a horrible nickname but its way to early in the day to go Googling for it.

Fritz
04-01-2012, 09:39 AM

Or maybe KY went into disguise as a 16 year old boy and got it for free.

MJZiggy
04-01-2012, 10:31 AM
I don't get the attraction. I can't imagine that 16-year-old boys know what they're doing. Maybe they're just malleable.

Fritz
04-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Power, control, playing goddess...and the fact that 16 year olds can bounce back really fast...

LP
04-01-2012, 11:19 AM
...and the fact that 16 year olds can bounce back really fast...

Kinda like the Energizer Bunny. They just keep ...

Fritz
04-01-2012, 02:05 PM
...coming and coming...

KYPack
04-01-2012, 09:17 PM

Don't get yourself all worked up there, cholo.

"Paid" would be the proper verb, if you are speaking proper ingles.

I had a busy weekend and haven't checked the site for a bit.

Friday nite I went to the racetrack and got way more info on this chick than I care to hear again. There were two little groups of people who seem pretty divided on Ms Jones.

1. One camp knows her and her large extended family/friends. This bunch maintains she's an angel, a saint and has dedicated her life to education and being the Bengals #1 cheeleader/ fan.

2. The other group thinks she's the loosest bitch in world history. She's accused by these people of bangin high school boys, Bengal players and tons of other interested males.

Contrary to MTP's accusations, no one pegged her a whore. She has never been accused of selling sex, just being an enthusiastic donor of sex, nude pix & shit like that.

I never really figured out which group had the real goods on her ass. The most vociferous critic of her act was a woman who claimed to be related to the mom of one of her male students. This chick was adamant that they had the goods on Jonesy and will fry her ass in court and that she deserves everything she gets.

The "hang her ass" contingent basically won the debate in the kangaroo court that was held at the track.

Her main prosecutor was a drunken hillbilly broad that I wouldn't believe if she told me what time it was.

Mainly, the people that hate her guts say she's a horny freak chick who has the STD's that go along with that kind of lifestyle.

Nobody I know well knows one way or the other.

It'll all come out in court which should happen shortly.

woodbuck27
04-02-2012, 09:24 AM
I don't get the attraction. I can't imagine that 16-year-old boys know what they're doing. Maybe they're just malleable.

At the University of New Brunswick-UNB) I was a tad shocked to find out that some of the fellas I met there 1985-88; while I did a BEd. Claimed they had got it on (lost their virginity) as young as eight years of age. They certainly knew enough to get that done and over with.

I'm betting there was more empasis on 'the getting it over with'.

Damn.... forget condoms. Young children use... saranwrap. Their parents are working so these children get it on.

Young girls are expected to 'at least' provide 'oral sex' or they dance alone.

All this news certainly shocks me and I do NOT shock easily. Parents need to have their children supervised. Parent are ultimately tasked to be responsible and ensure that their children are offered a real shot at a decent life.

Teen pregnancy and AIDS and 'NO cure STD's are no joke.

Smidgeon
04-02-2012, 10:48 AM

Friday nite I went to the racetrack and got way more info on this chick than I care to hear again. There were two little groups of people who seem pretty divided on Ms Jones.

1. One camp knows her and her large extended family/friends. This bunch maintains she's an angel, a saint and has dedicated her life to education and being the Bengals #1 cheeleader/ fan.

2. The other group thinks she's the loosest bitch in world history. She's accused by these people of bangin high school boys, Bengal players and tons of other interested males.

Contrary to MTP's accusations, no one pegged her a whore. She has never been accused of selling sex, just being an enthusiastic donor of sex, nude pix & shit like that.

I never really figured out which group had the real goods on her ass. The most vociferous critic of her act was a woman who claimed to be related to the mom of one of her male students. This chick was adamant that they had the goods on Jonesy and will fry her ass in court and that she deserves everything she gets.

The "hang her ass" contingent basically won the debate in the kangaroo court that was held at the track.

Her main prosecutor was a drunken hillbilly broad that I wouldn't believe if she told me what time it was.

Mainly, the people that hate her guts say she's a horny freak chick who has the STD's that go along with that kind of lifestyle.

That's the kind of analysis you won't find anywhere else. :)

woodbuck27
04-02-2012, 11:36 AM

Jeeesssh with all that eavesdropping I sure hope you had time to break for 'a dog n' suds'.

The 'only ' thing that scared me in your 'hard hitting' report ( and thanks KY ) is the rumour of that possible STP. (-;

Fritz
04-02-2012, 07:15 PM
No doubt both groups also had the goods on exactly which pony was gonna win each race.

How'd ya do on that end, KY? My old man and his old man loved the race track. Got a soft spot in my heart for such places.

George Cumby
04-02-2012, 09:35 PM
I actually didn't even notice if she had arms.

She has arms?

woodbuck27
04-03-2012, 04:44 AM
Comment woodbuck27:

Ohh well.... OK ...It's the Off Season..... The Hot NFL News is slowing down and it certainly got HOT beginning around March 14,2012. Loads of solid NFL stories to cover.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/bengals-cheerleader-former-teacher-sarah-jones-pleads-not-guilty-to-sexually-abusing-student/2012/04/02/gIQAy6yHrS_blog.html?tid=pm_sports_pop

Posted at 02:53 PM ET, 04/02/2012 TheWashingtonPost

Bengals cheerleader, former teacher Sarah Jones pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student.

By Matt Brooks

"A Cincinnati Bengals (http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/teamstats.asp?teamno=04&type=teamhome) cheerleader and former teacher continues to maintain her innocence in the sexual abuse case involving one of her former students."

" Her mother, Cheryl Jones, the principal at nearby Twenhofel Middle School, was also indicted on a charge tampering with evidence.
Both appeared in court Monday and pleaded not guilty (http://www.wlwt.com/news/30813839/detail.html)."

KYPack
04-03-2012, 10:53 PM
No doubt both groups also had the goods on exactly which pony was gonna win each race.

How'd ya do on that end, KY? My old man and his old man loved the race track. Got a soft spot in my heart for such places.

A fun, crazy night. An old pal sells cleaning supplies and paper goods to the track. he gave me a "hot tip" on a horse. I was gonna put one bet down at a local joint with a book on this nag. As chance would have it a neighbor organized an outing to the track. So.. I went with the troops and did my own betting.

I was picking some winners and got my little nest egg up to $250. So, in the 11th race, I'm betting with house money. I wheel some trifecta's & an exacta and put money on the horse's nose to boot. If this baby wins, I could collect a minimum of 1200 and over 5000 if some long shots hit. Tha freakin' nag started slow, made it to 4 in the stretch, and proceeded to back up. it finished 5th or 6th and my whole roll went down the tubes. So I ate, drank and caught a buzz on Turfway Park and went home with the money I walked in the joint with.

That's cool & all, but man, I had delusions of grandeur when that nag made that phantom stretch run. I should have just went with my own handicapping and ignored the "inside info".

woodbuck27
04-04-2012, 06:41 AM
A fun, crazy night. An old pal sells cleaning supplies and paper goods to the track. he gave me a "hot tip" on a horse. I was gonna put one bet down at a local joint with a book on this nag. As chance would have it a neighbor organized an outing to the track. So.. I went with the troops and did my own betting.

I was picking some winners and got my little nest egg up to $250. So, in the 11th race, I'm betting with house money. I wheel some trifecta's & an exacta and put money on the horse's nose to boot. If this baby wins, I could collect a minimum of 1200 and over 5000 if some long shots hit. Tha freakin' nag started slow, made it to 4 in the stretch, and proceeded to back up. it finished 5th or 6th and my whole roll went down the tubes. So I ate, drank and caught a buzz on Turfway Park and went home with the money I walked in the joint with.

That's cool & all, but man, I had delusions of grandeur when that nag made that phantom stretch run. I should have just went with my own handicapping and ignored the "inside info".

WOW! This man knows ' football '. This man knows ' the Ponys '.

'I caught a buzz on Turfway Park'...a potential new song title and song... written by non other that our own...KYPack.

What a life...what a life.

KYPack
04-10-2012, 09:39 PM
OK, OK.

It took awhile, but I finally got some local dish on this deal.

Some of this could turn out to be bullshit, but here's what I hear department....

Jones has asked the judge to RAISE her bond. In consideration for raising her bond, she asking the judge to drop the "no contact" portion of her bail. It seems Jones and the young lad want to have er, contact again. it seems they both want to make solid contact, like horizontally and often.

Further word on the streets is that Jones and the kid's family are both still friendly and there's a pretty good chance that Jones may marry this 17 year old kid. If that happens, the prosecutor will have little choice but drop the charges.

I know it's wierd, but it's Kentucky, baby.

MJZiggy
04-10-2012, 09:45 PM
How much older than him is she?

KYPack
04-10-2012, 09:52 PM
She 26, he 17.

I don't know how they got these charges filed, in a way. The age of sexual consent in KY is 16.

I've seen several cases over the years where a 19 year old guy is arrested for being with a fifteen yr old girl. Both families appear in court saying it was OK with them, the kids get married and the judge tosses the case.

That may be what's happening here.

Patler
04-10-2012, 11:56 PM
She 26, he 17.

I don't know how they got these charges filed, in a way. The age of sexual consent in KY is 16.

I've seen several cases over the years where a 19 year old guy is arrested for being with a fifteen yr old girl. Both families appear in court saying it was OK with them, the kids get married and the judge tosses the case.

That may be what's happening here.

There is a significant difference here. She was a teacher, he a student. Many (most?) states have specific laws for people entrusted with the care of or authority over others, and they specifically apply to teachers and students, even when the student is of age at the time.

Fritz
04-11-2012, 07:34 AM
wow, I really liked this gal until I read that she wants a serious relationship with the kid. That's disappointing.

And KY, I gotta say I always got a kick out of the guys offering up the "inside tips" at the track. Most of 'em looked like Ratzo Rizzo, and I figured if they were ever right on even a couple of those "sure bets," they would probably get their clothes cleaned oncet in a while, and maybe wash even buy themselves some newer duds.

But I sympathize. I can't tell you how many phantom stretch runs I've seen in my time. It's almost worse than seeing 'em getting squeezed on the rail.

KYPack
04-11-2012, 09:04 AM
wow, I really liked this gal until I read that she wants a serious relationship with the kid. That's disappointing.

And KY, I gotta say I always got a kick out of the guys offering up the "inside tips" at the track. Most of 'em looked like Ratzo Rizzo, and I figured if they were ever right on even a couple of those "sure bets," they would probably get their clothes cleaned oncet in a while, and maybe wash even buy themselves some newer duds.

But I sympathize. I can't tell you how many phantom stretch runs I've seen in my time. It's almost worse than seeing 'em getting squeezed on the rail.

I should have folded my form and left the track.

There were 3 entries that were much better than the nag I had been "tipped". Two of 'em came down in class and were obviously superior to my horse. Also, the info I had was an owners tip. That is notorious for being some of the worst info at the track. Racehorse owners are all half nuts and all of 'em think their horse is gonna make a big leap and become a top horse.

But,I was a man on a mission. I came to the track to bet the 11th & that's what I was gonna do.

Fritz
04-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Yup, I know. My Opa (my dad's dad) owned a coupla nags in the '60's and ran 'em at Hazel Park and DRC - shit tracks. I don't know if my Opa was half nuts, but I do know he loved him his martinis, and he gambled away the tool and die shop he owned.

My middle daughter lives in Richmond. Mebbe sometime if I'm heading down for a visit and it's during the (narrow) racing season, we could hit the track together and look to see if Sarah Jones is in attendance with her (very) young beau.

And mebbe plunk down a few bucks on the ponies, too.

Scott Campbell
04-11-2012, 05:10 PM
There is a significant difference here. She was a teacher, he a student. Many (most?) states have specific laws for people entrusted with the care of or authority over others, and they specifically apply to teachers and students, even when the student is of age at the time.

I know many of my teachers wished they had that sort of legal protection from me.

And no Harlan, one of them wasn't the shop teacher.

Fritz
04-11-2012, 06:22 PM
But the burly gym teacher was.

MadtownPacker
04-11-2012, 08:01 PM
But the burly gym teacher was.
Harlan was a teacher?

MadtownPacker
04-11-2012, 08:03 PM
I've seen several cases over the years where a 19 year old guy is arrested for being with a fifteen yr old girl. Both families appear in court saying it was OK with them, the kids get married and the judge tosses the case.So that how y'All marry them there cuzins? Git em young? :lol:

MJZiggy
04-11-2012, 08:42 PM
So that how y'All marry them there cuzins? Git em young? :lol:

Ew.

Guiness
04-11-2012, 09:05 PM

Remember the 'super horse' Cigar? Sure bets are never sure bets when it comes to horseflesh! His last race was the Breeder's Cup, in Toronto. Never was there more sure money than to bet on him. No shortage of punters laughing while they put a 'safe' nickel down on him to place...to watch him cross the line in 3rd

Guiness
04-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Bah, Kentucky? What about the proxy redneck state, Ontario?

Well, hello nurse! A local gal and her husband, parents of 3, separated. Nice looking lady, very fit, she spent the following summer hanging with the local kids - I remember seeing her at the beer gardens yucking it up (drinking age is 19 here). Well, she hooked up with one of the guys and moved him in...he was 19, about 4 or 5 years older than her eldest daughter!

There's no doubt, life is stranger than fiction.

woodbuck27
04-11-2012, 09:41 PM

Well, hello nurse! A local gal and her husband, parents of 3, separated. Nice looking lady, very fit, she spent the following summer hanging with the local kids - I remember seeing her at the beer gardens yucking it up (drinking age is 19 here). Well, she hooked up with one of the guys and moved him in...he was 19, about 4 or 5 years older than her eldest daughter!

There's no doubt, life is stranger than fiction.

Ohh Caaa naaa daaa !

Our 'Cougars go to hair salons and dye their hair 'flaming red'. They file their long nails. Wear thongs under that mini and chew gum and drink beer at the same time. They still think Jane Fonda exercise video'a are 'the coolest'. They Bar B Q some real meat and serve it with a special sauce n' spice.

All Canuck men avoid them. The boys not so much.

KYPack
04-12-2012, 09:12 AM
So that how y'All marry them there cuzins? Git em young? :lol:

This kind of shit goes on down here all the time. Like it don't also happen in Fresno? In that hood?

Very little of it gets revealed to the public.

No cop with a lick of sense is gonna go poking around in those back hollers to find out if some guy has a 13 year old girl he's living with. There are other crimes a lot more pressing than some of the shit that goes with an Appalachian lifesytle. Cops would like to live to an old age. Nosing sround in those back wooods isn't conducive to achieving longevity

Scott Campbell
04-12-2012, 09:29 AM

I've never seen people in Ontario using old toilets outside as planters.

Guiness
04-12-2012, 11:09 AM
I've never seen people in Ontario using old toilets outside as planters.

True, dat. But half buried bathtubs as Virgin Mary shrines, those we've got!

Fritz
04-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Michigan is so much more civilized. We wait until our cousins at least look like they're sixteen.

Cheesehead Craig
04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Michigan is so much more civilized. We wait until our cousins at least look like they're sixteen.

Problem with MI is that they have the worst eyesight in the nation.