PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas

SkinBasket
04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Debate:

Hey retard.. just to let you know.. Seppuku is not the form of killing yourself when your pissed off or when there is no one else to kill. Its the art of an honorable suicide done because they pretty much fucked up (like if they get caught). Ninjas do not kill and stab all day. They are actually silent assasins. e.g. they would dress up like a salesman to get into your house, and while they are pretending to sell you something they would look for holes and cracks to climb into, then at night they would come back and murder you. If you going to talk about somethinig... make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about. Thats not even the jist of whats wrong on your dumbass site.

from Sudo Shima (John Madison)

dont have a clue what real ninja are do you? The Ninja are a highly secretive ogranisasion that train in the art of Ninjitsu. The Ninja arts started in China in the 14th century. Ninja are nothing more than highly trained spies. The sword is not called a "Ninja Sword" it is a Katana or Wakuzashi.Their "Ninja Stars" are called Shuriken. You must have Ninja confused with the Samurai, Shogun or Bushido, for they are the ones who actually brutally slaughtered people. Ninja cannot fly or stick to walls, I would like to know where you got these ideas from. However they did have potions such as smoke bombs and poison. You also said that you learned everything you know about Ninja from a bunch of movies, has no-one ever told you movies are full of shit. Cheat codes don't work in real life, asshole. If you wish to know more about us true Ninja email me at @@@@
Hope you will be making some changes to your site or you will hear from me again.

from Kyoshi Nishimura (Sam)

You must be the stupidest piece of shit on this damn planet. You make a site about 'REAL NINJAS' because they are 'TOTALLY SWEET' when in fact you dont know bullshit about them, you make this shit up off of the top of your deformed head, and you even tell ppl damn screwed up lies. you call this shit factual? damnit you probably have no fuckin idea what a shuriken is. ninjas don't flip out. they dont play guitars. they dont use crap like lasers. you have no idea what a pirate is. go look it up in a fuckin book, i mean a REAL book. how the hell can you publish this sort of shit? ninjas CANT FLY. they CANT USE MAGIC. they dont kill whoever they want. they are really peasants trained to use stealth and to kill, using REAL weapons, such as shurikens, darts, etc. their targets were NOT pirates, they were usually important political or military figures, often they killed high ranking samurai and the like. go learn something REAL about REAL NINJAS, then you can publish that.

i hope you publish this on your damn site, and make as many comments as you can fuckin come up with. other ppl also know you are messed up. i'm not alone.

from anynomous

Hey kid. never give up on that suicide by ingesting a frisbee. I hope you succeed very soon. Your ninja website is pathetic and cries out "I'm a 10 year old that knows shit about ninja's". One day when you're 30 you're going to look back on this and laugh your ass off at how incredibly nieve and dumb you were. Oh and by the way, I'm a sniper. So if you see a red dot appear on your chest, smile, because you'll get to meet somebody who really is "cool", if only for a second.

from Rudimentarypeni7

Hey you fuckin moron,

I just visited you fucked up little piece of shit ninja site, and you don't know Jack Shit about them do you? First off, how fuckin old are you, you little SOB, and how the FUCK long have you studied NINJAS? If you honestly believe in what you put on your site you should just do the world a fuckin favor and bend over, put your dick in your mouth and bite it the fuck off so that everyone knows the planet won't be tainted by someone else genetically related to a dumb fuck like you. I got a fuckin list of things that are wrong on your fuckin page. First off, your fuck off firend Mark said he saw an actual NINJA, do you fuckin know how many there really are, there are less than 50 real ones left, and only 5 live in the U.S.! NINJAS DON'T FLIP OUT YOU FUCKIN RETARD!!! do you even know what Ninjas WERE!!! They were SPIES and ASSASSINS, next time ask before you pull shit out your ass and put it on a page. EVERYTHING you said on your page is shit, even your equipment is WRONG. I bet you don't even fuckin know the differance between a katana and a zaoichito blade, and if you DON'T then remove your fuckin site right the fickin now. I'm sick and fuckin tired of people like you, who have a computer and THINK somehting is cool, and then put total BULLSHIT on the internet to confuse otehrs who are actually researching the True past of these excellant soldiers, you MOTHER FUCKING PEICE OF RAT SHIT. If you want some REAL info e-mail me and I'd be GLAD to set you straight, I've actually studied these fuckers for MORE THAN TWO WEEKS. HELL, I've even been to the last official Okinawan Dojo for them. But please get your fuckin bullshit site off the fuckin net or COMPLETELY reFUCKINGdo-it.

Sincerely,
A Guy Who Loves Asia And Knows About The Real Past Of Ninjas,

To: Some Kid Who Thought He Knew Something

I recently visited your site by accident. Once I was there i realized that this was possibly the worst site ive ever been to in my whole human existance. I dont know if you just forgot to take your riddelin or somthing, but removing you from the net would be a service to humanity and all of posterity from here to the end of "time and space." I sugest that you go to anger managment classes. I also suggest that you stop talking about kicking dogs in the balls and "porking" hot babes(that is if being out of puberty is "braggable"). Next year when you turn 9 you should ask mommy and daddy if you can get a life for your birthday.

from Jason

DEAR ROBERT (OR WHOM EVER)

I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE POSTED ON YOUR SIGHT IS NOT ONLY COMPLETELY WRONG BUT ALSO VERY MISLEADING AND DANGEROUS. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF NINJA,NINPO OR NINJUTSU BUT CLAIM TO BE AN AUTHORITY ON THE SUBJECT. GOD FORBID SOMEONE ACTUALLY TAKES YOUR GARBAGE TO HEART AND TRIES THIS INSANITY....YOUR GOING TO GET SOEM POOR KID KILLED....ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT THAT RESPONSIBILITY. AS FOR ME....IM A NINJUTSU SOKE...GRANDMASTER....IN A LEGITAMATE NINJA RYU (FAMILY) WITH 25 YEARS UNDER MY BELT IN AN HISTORICALY TRACEABLE LINEAGE. I STONGLY URGE THAT YOU DO THE FOLLOWING....
>1:PLACE AN APOLOGY ON THE SIGHT WITHIN 48 HRS OF RECIEPT OF MY EMAIL TO ALL NINPO STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.
>2:PLACE A NOTE ON THE BEGINING OF YOUR SIGHT TELLING EVERYONE THAT GOES TO YOUR SIGHT THAT YOU ARE FULL OF BS.HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE ART AND TO NOT TAKE THE SIGHT SERIOUSLY
>3: REMOVE THE SIGHT BEFOR SEPT 15 2002. SHOULD YOU NOT REMOVE THE SIGHT BY THAT DATE THEN I WILL FIRST LOBBY AOL TO HAVE THE SIGHT REMOVED. IF THAT DOES NOT WORK I WILL PAY YOU A VISIT TO TEACH YOU WHAT REAL SHINOBI IS CAPABLE OF DOING....AND BELIEVE ME...I CAN AND WILL VISIT YOU. YOUR SIGHT IS DANGEROUS AND OFFENSIVE...ESPECIALLY TO SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS DEDICATED HIS LIFE TO THIS ART AND HAS INHERITED THE SYSTEM AND KNOWS THE DANGERS AND VALIDITY OF NINJUTSU. I EXPECT AN EMAIL IN RETURN TO CONFIRM YOUR RECIEPT OF THIS EMAIL.....GOD HELP YOU IF YOU DONT RESPOND.

SOKE D. FUJITA
BUFUKAN NINPO BUJUTSU HOMBU DOJO

Dear Mr. Hamburger.

I am a single mother. A single mother of three boys! And it's tough enough to keep them from acting up without people like you in the world. You are a disgrace to the whites, if you're white. My second born son has been, as you call it, "flipping out" recently and he started doing so around the same time the boys discovered your site. And surprise surprise, my son seriously harmed his brother AND now his behavior is affecting his schoolwork. Are you going to tutor him, jerk? I'm a single mother! His rambunctious attitude is going to get him put in jail or even juvenile hall. You are encouraging kids to go berserk and disregard rules. I demand that you take down this immediately, before I call the police. Trust me, mr. hamburger, this is one single mother of three boys you do not want to mess with. I will lobby to have your site banned for the rest of your life. I'll see you in court. Write me back and we'll talk some more.

yours,

a single mother of three boys you do not want to mess with

mraynrand
04-04-2012, 09:11 AM
the truth about NINJA,NINPO OR NINJUTSU can be found on wikipedia

SkinBasket
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnM1G8S2uF4&feature=player_embedded#!

SkinBasket
04-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Furthermore:

Even though i do not know much about ninjas, I must say that your site is crap. It's sadly amusing, I'll give you that. I mean, where else can I read about some old man popping 19 boners...? Do you even know what a boner is ya retard? Anothing thing.. how can one smear pap all over anything? A papsmear is a test where your boobs are mushed (for lack of better word) in between two panes of glass to look for tumours and the like. There is no smearing of anything involved. So giggle as much as you want over this, little schoolgirl. Get a life, but first get a brain.

Bianca

Dear Moron,

I have visited your site recently and found that you must be missing some chromosomes. You must be some sort of 30 year old with down syndrome. Someone mailed you saying to bite off your penis so no one would ever be genetically related to you. That sounds like a good idea......if you only had a penis! You dont know anything about ninjitsu and I doubt that you know anything at all. May God have mercy on your soul because the assasins that will kill you in your sleep for insulting them and being a complete waste who doesn't add goodness to the world, won't. If I wanted a brain transplant, I'd want your because IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED!!! Please keep up this website because I love to laugh at the stupidity of the greatest moron on the face of the earth. To everyone else please send him more hate mail because it is very humus.

YOU SUCK AT LIFE,
FritoBandito

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZKcTHSgj8&feature=player_embedded#!

SkinBasket
04-04-2012, 09:27 AM
In conclusion:

The crazy killer taps on the single mother’s living room door and says “Hey, I’m going to kill you pretty soon.” And she say’s “By pretty soon, you mean never.” But her impropriety majorly pisses off the killer. And then, out of nowhere, he opens the door. The single mom stands up hard. And, with boys still suckling, she begins to spin on one hoof. (In slow motion, the killer’s smile flips into a frown.) The boys’ tiny limbs flop on the killer’s face and smooshes his teeth into liquid. The killer falls backwards into a bunch of things. And flute sounds are literally out of control when the single mom smears pap all the killer’s mouth and face. But then, the audience hears a single flute wailing in the background to represent a bunch of single mothers. And the flute gives birth to boys…three boys.

mraynrand
04-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Aluminum foil has so many uses. You can pick up alien radio signals, or amplify your psychic mind-control waves. If nothing else, that guy is all prepared to go into the oven at 325 for 12 hours.

mraynrand
04-04-2012, 11:12 AM
I tried to give you rep points for that awesome video, but I was told to 'spread the wealth.' I guess even internet software is marxist.

Freak Out
04-04-2012, 11:22 AM

Dude is fucking right!

Cheesehead Craig
04-04-2012, 11:48 AM
So what's the website they are talking about?

SkinBasket
04-04-2012, 12:54 PM
So what's the website they are talking about?

I can't remember how I got there. I must have been searching for something very important.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Upnorth
04-10-2012, 12:22 PM
This was my favorite response, he is a legitimate ninja grandmaster and you can tell by the stealthy CAPLOCK he uses.
I am so glad that other forums exist to make me feel normal for posting on this forum!

DEAR ROBERT (OR WHOM EVER)

I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE POSTED ON YOUR SIGHT IS NOT ONLY COMPLETELY WRONG BUT ALSO VERY MISLEADING AND DANGEROUS. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF NINJA,NINPO OR NINJUTSU BUT CLAIM TO BE AN AUTHORITY ON THE SUBJECT. GOD FORBID SOMEONE ACTUALLY TAKES YOUR GARBAGE TO HEART AND TRIES THIS INSANITY....YOUR GOING TO GET SOEM POOR KID KILLED....ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT THAT RESPONSIBILITY. AS FOR ME....IM A NINJUTSU SOKE...GRANDMASTER....IN A LEGITAMATE NINJA RYU (FAMILY) WITH 25 YEARS UNDER MY BELT IN AN HISTORICALY TRACEABLE LINEAGE. I STONGLY URGE THAT YOU DO THE FOLLOWING....
>1:PLACE AN APOLOGY ON THE SIGHT WITHIN 48 HRS OF RECIEPT OF MY EMAIL TO ALL NINPO STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.
>2:PLACE A NOTE ON THE BEGINING OF YOUR SIGHT TELLING EVERYONE THAT GOES TO YOUR SIGHT THAT YOU ARE FULL OF BS.HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE ART AND TO NOT TAKE THE SIGHT SERIOUSLY
>3: REMOVE THE SIGHT BEFOR SEPT 15 2002. SHOULD YOU NOT REMOVE THE SIGHT BY THAT DATE THEN I WILL FIRST LOBBY AOL TO HAVE THE SIGHT REMOVED. IF THAT DOES NOT WORK I WILL PAY YOU A VISIT TO TEACH YOU WHAT REAL SHINOBI IS CAPABLE OF DOING....AND BELIEVE ME...I CAN AND WILL VISIT YOU. YOUR SIGHT IS DANGEROUS AND OFFENSIVE...ESPECIALLY TO SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS DEDICATED HIS LIFE TO THIS ART AND HAS INHERITED THE SYSTEM AND KNOWS THE DANGERS AND VALIDITY OF NINJUTSU. I EXPECT AN EMAIL IN RETURN TO CONFIRM YOUR RECIEPT OF THIS EMAIL.....GOD HELP YOU IF YOU DONT RESPOND.

SOKE D. FUJITA
BUFUKAN NINPO BUJUTSU HOMBU DOJO

MJZiggy
04-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Apparently where ninja begins, education ends...

Iron Mike
04-10-2012, 08:30 PM
It's ninjers, you dumazzes!!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fg72H1b5ch0/TQUN9_tdbjI/AAAAAAAAABk/9hyOMpUP34E/s1600/Part+1.jpg

SnakeLH2006
04-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Ninjas r cool. Ninja Gaiden 3.....not so much.

pbmax
04-14-2012, 01:11 PM
That site has been around for a while. Its good to know its still able to attract moths to its light.

SnakeLH2006
04-17-2012, 12:17 PM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/2/f20dc_ORIG-retard_ninja.jpg