PDA

View Full Version : Just found out...

CaptainKickass
08-17-2006, 03:24 PM
My friend really came through for me today.

I had a line on tickets for the Seahawks-Packers game through someone else and they backed outta the deal at the last minute with some BS story.

I was so majorly upset.

I live in Seattle and it's really my only chance to see the pack live this year. So I just got an email from my friend Russ, who through a co-worker, managed to somehow get us 2 tickets.

Now - these tickets are selling for a kings ransom out here. You can't put your grubby little paws on one ticket for less than $250.00. Not only did he get the tickets but all we have to pay is face value (like 80 bucks).

I am so stoked!

:mrgreen:

jack's smirking revenge
08-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Awesome Cap'n! That should be a great game to see!! I am totally envious.

tyler

hurleyfan
08-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Good deal Cap'n!

I'm envious of anyone that gets to a game, whether in Lambeau or on the road!

Beat Holmgren!!

FavreChild
08-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Tell Hass to keep his big yap shut during the coin toss. :wink:

Already lookin' forward to reading your recap on 11/28, Cap'n.

chewy-bacca
08-17-2006, 04:05 PM
got the same issue here trying to see them in Miami. I hope to have your luck too!

test
08-17-2006, 04:12 PM
You need to pay for your buddies ticket, his beer, and love from a hooker after the game.

hurleyfan
08-17-2006, 04:15 PM
You need to pay for your buddies ticket, his beer, and love from a hooker after the game.

That you Tank?

hurleyfan
08-17-2006, 04:16 PM

I'll bet ol' Hass hasn't done a repeat performance :lol:

woodbuck27
08-17-2006, 04:23 PM
My friend really came through for me today.

I had a line on tickets for the Seahawks-Packers game through someone else and they backed outta the deal at the last minute with some BS story.

I was so majorly upset.

I live in Seattle and it's really my only chance to see the pack live this year. So I just got an email from my friend Russ, who through a co-worker, managed to somehow get us 2 tickets.

Now - these tickets are selling for a kings ransom out here. You can't put your grubby little paws on one ticket for less than $250.00. Not only did he get the tickets but all we have to pay is face value (like 80 bucks).

I am so stoked. :mrgreen:

Man! That's awesome for you.Something to really look forward to.

Congratulations !! :mrgreen:

GO PACKERS ! HOLD THE FAITH PACKER FANS !!

CaptainKickass
08-17-2006, 05:09 PM

I'll bet ol' Hass hasn't done a repeat performance :lol:

For the record - Matt Hasslehoff hasn't spouted off since that glorious day.

It was a day that turned all Seattle fans from being "cool" with me wearing the Green and Gold all the time to getting dirty looks and snide remarks as they walk away from me. Whatever, we got championships - they got a rich owner.

As far as taking care of my friend and thanking him properly - I've already got the $ to sport whatever he and I may be drinking that day (and cab fare 'cause I am gonna be drinking heavily), and I have certainly not ruled out the potential for other suggestions such as the hooker(s).

It may actually be a "Two whore weekend"!