PDA

View Full Version : Do you like your 'LOCAL Wide Receiver' ?

woodbuck27
04-09-2012, 11:49 AM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/oakland_raiders_add_defensive_line_depth/10508099

Story on RHS of page 'RECENT POSTS':

The Twisted Psychology of the NFL wide receiver.

The psychology of the wide receiver should with all respect be made into a diagnosed disability. What if it is in fact a psychological problem? What if a man is born with the “wide receiver” syndrome? His physique and his talent follow him, but there are definitive trends that show that the wide receiver and the attitude that follows.

Published on April 9, 2012 by Anthony Carriuolo (http://www.thepigskinreport.com/author/anthony-carriuolo/)

Comment woodbuck27:

Detroit Lions WR Calvin Johnson; San Francisco 49ers Randy Moss; New England Patriots WR Chad Ochocinco

'The GOOD,The BAD and The UGLY.'

smuggler
04-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Shouldn't Moss be the ugly one and Ochocinco be the bad one?

woodbuck27
04-09-2012, 02:25 PM

OK... if you find Ochocinco more handsome than Moss... picture it your way. (-:

Pugger
04-09-2012, 04:35 PM

It's a toss-up to me. :-P

Guiness
04-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Johnson certainly has been 'good' as far as not causing trouble for himself, team or teamates. I've seen no sign of him being a 'me first' guy. Him and Jennings are certainly the poster children for what you want out of your #1WR! Fitzgerald as well, I think? He did have a few words to say about who he wanted at QB, not sure if it was out of line or not.

On the bad and quickly becoming ugly side of the ledger is Dez Bryant!

woodbuck27
04-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Johnson certainly has been 'good' as far as not causing trouble for himself, team or teamates. I've seen no sign of him being a 'me first' guy. Him and Jennings are certainly the poster children for what you want out of your #1WR! Fitzgerald as well, I think? He did have a few words to say about who he wanted at QB, not sure if it was out of line or not.

On the bad and quickly becoming ugly side of the ledger is Dez Bryant!

Yup. Dez is going Dizzy.