PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing thread and user

mraynrand
04-12-2012, 12:33 AM
If you poke the bear, you get the hook. Hasta la vista Packerrats. Maybe I see you in the fall.

Kiwon
04-12-2012, 02:15 AM
If you poke the bear, you get the hook. Hasta la vista Packerrats. Maybe I see you in the fall.

I get the feeling that this post is different from the "needing to clean the house and care for the kids" post of last year or two years (?) ago...

Harlan Huckleby
04-12-2012, 08:41 AM

Did Skinbasket get banned?

Scott Campbell
04-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Haven't we all been banned at one point or another?

I suppose the answer to that is no. But you catch my drift.

Cheesehead Craig
04-12-2012, 10:15 AM
It's not as much fun here lately as it used to be.

Perhaps I'll take a holiday as well until the draft's done. Too much damn preaching.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 10:24 AM

You serious?? Then tell me how the fuck I'm suppose to run the place when I ask several times for him to take the politic sig off and then when I get fed up and do it myself he makes a thread calling me out ?? Well mfer tell me how cuz honestly I'm sick of his and your bullshit. If you don't like it tell me how you think I should do it or get the fuck on like a lilttle pussy.

This shit gets old and wasting the time I put aside for this place on dumb shit like this sucks.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 10:25 AM

I fucking put him on ice for a week cause he was out of line. You happy now you nosy bitch?

3irty1
04-12-2012, 10:29 AM
I know the rules about political sigs but why aren't they allowed?

HowardRoark
04-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Where is Joe to sort this all out?

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 10:45 AM
I know the rules about political sigs but why aren't they allowed?
Thanks for asking a fair question.

Politics thread played a big part in JSO forums demise. When PR opened we didn't even want politics. Eventually it was voted we would have a section but politics would always stay there.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Im about to give this bitch back to him.

HowardRoark
04-12-2012, 10:51 AM

I think Harlan will wilt in the Texas heat.

Freak Out
04-12-2012, 10:53 AM

I haven't heard from Retail in eons.....I take it he is still working in Texas?

Cheesehead Craig
04-12-2012, 10:59 AM
How does one put someone on ignore? Other than putting up the hand and saying "Shun"

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 11:03 AM
I haven't heard from Retail in eons.....I take it he is still working in Texas?
Retail huh? Had my back more than anyone else and I kicked him to the curb like a stray just to appease this fucking place.

Scott Campbell
04-12-2012, 11:19 AM
How does one put someone on ignore?'

Like this:

I don't need to read a Scott Campbell post. I can easily imagine it's lack of genuine wit and decency. It's 'low life' attempt at humour at another person's expense.

I always feel sad for Scott Campbell. He can never get his gun clear of his holster.

'Damn! Shot myself in the foot again' ...Scott Campbell.

Scott Campbell again demonstrates his sparse wisdom combined with a weakened state of constitution to demonstrate just what 'Public Relations' isn't.

Scott Campbell always reminding me of 'a lesser form of the pesky black fly' we often 'spit out' up here in Canada.

You cannot ignore em....when their around and they will always be around.

SO YOU 'just' IGNORE HIM.

sheepshead
04-12-2012, 11:44 AM
You can kick my ass to the curb over this if you want Mad but there are a different set of rules for a certain group of people on here. I have pointed that out to you several times. Its tough to govern in that environment.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 12:19 PM
You can kick my ass to the curb over this if you want Mad but there are a different set of rules for a certain group of people on here. I have pointed that out to you several times. Its tough to govern in that environment.
No one has ever been kicked to the curb for voicing a legit gripe. You are right and Nutz and skinbasket are prime examples. What other world would they be allowed to post a picture of another member and not be banned? Where else can skin call the admin a bitch for enforcing one of the few fucking rules? Fuck that, maybe it is time to start leveling the playing field.

hoosier
04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh no. Who is going to fill the void in FYI?

Cheesehead Craig
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
How does one put someone on ignore? Other than putting up the hand and saying "Shun"

I figured it out.

Harlan Huckleby
04-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Oh no. Who is going to fill the void in FYI? They'll just put an empty chair in the circle jerk until he gets back. And I expect there'll be a picture of Madtown at the center that the good ole boys will be aiming for.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
So Nutz has offered me $100 buckaroos for the forum. He says skin and him can run the place. Should I accept?

Harlan Huckleby
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
So Nutz has offered me $100 buckaroos for the forum. He says skin and him can run the place. Should I accept?

I doubt anybody cares. You've done a good job running the forum. There is no crisis. IF you are burnt out on running the forum, let the two stooges take it over.

Scott Campbell
04-12-2012, 04:47 PM

I'd probably run a credit check first.

sheepshead
04-12-2012, 04:51 PM
everything ends sometime

Doesnt seem to be gaining posters but I could be wrong

HowardRoark
04-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Tell them to throw in a 12 pack of the light beer swill they drink too.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 05:17 PM
I doubt anybody cares. You've done a good job running the forum. There is no crisis. IF you are burnt out on running the forum, let the two stooges take it over.
Not burnt out man, I actually have renewed energy for the place. I'm not planning on wasting it on dumb shit like this.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 05:18 PM
I'd probably run a credit check first.
I think they plan on paying with foodstamp. But if so it's 2 for 1 on the dollar.

Brando19
04-12-2012, 05:37 PM
I don't get it...if there's rules...PLAY BY THE RULES. Why try and be an "outlaw"? I like Skin and I wish he'd not be so defiant. This is Mad's site...follow his rules and maybe we can all get along.

Scott Campbell
04-12-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't get it...if there's rules...PLAY BY THE RULES. Why try and be an "outlaw"?

I kinda thought this was supposed to be an outlaw forum.

sheepshead
04-12-2012, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUh17w1LEPs

Brando19
04-12-2012, 05:52 PM

Even outlaws had some type of authority they listened to. Jesse James' crew did whatever the hell they wanted, but when Jesse spoke...those sum bitches listened.

sheepshead
04-12-2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdC0WspWfWY

Scott Campbell
04-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Even outlaws had some type of authority they listened to. Jesse James' crew did whatever the hell they wanted, but when Jesse spoke...those sum bitches listened.

Maybe that's because Jesse was a whitey.

Brando19
04-12-2012, 06:01 PM

Hahahahahaha...that's funny I don't care who ya are.

channtheman
04-12-2012, 06:33 PM

:lol:

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 06:39 PM
True and for the most part it is. But even the old West had some laws.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 06:41 PM

So that what I've been doing wrong all these years? My skin is my sin!!

Deputy Nutz
04-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Well Madtown shows his poor judgement once again and lets me back on the forum. I didn't realize that skin was put on ice because of his signature, I thought it was because he called madtown gay and likened him to a picture of Richard Simmons.

Well Skin says he isn't paying 100.00 dollars for the forum, and I can't get access to that kind of money. Madtown you should have taken the other offer, apparently they way overvalue this place. Reminds me of Fanny Mae.

I am at a crossroads with this place, it is sort of like a cheap drug, like whipits, 30 seconds of pleasure, but 100,000,000 dead brain cells.

Free Partial.

Deputy Nutz
04-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't get it...if there's rules...PLAY BY THE RULES. Why try and be an "outlaw"? I like Skin and I wish he'd not be so defiant. This is Mad's site...follow his rules and maybe we can all get along.

Shut the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business.

Outlaws make people laugh, when was the last time you made anyone laugh at Packerrats? Skin just called you a "box the penis comes in."

Brando19
04-12-2012, 07:39 PM

Outlaws make people laugh, when was the last time you made anyone laugh at Packerrats? Skin just called you a "box the penis comes in."

In my post I said I like Skin. However...I can't stand your ass. You're a fuckin douche bag that's an annoyance. You need your panties pulled down and your ass wore out.

Brando19
04-12-2012, 07:39 PM

And who named you Skin's bitch? Geesh man...come up for air! I'm sure he'll let you go down on him again.

Freak Out
04-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Jesse fucking James didn't follow any rules you stupid hillbilly. The wild west didn't have some bullshit code of honor either. Skinbasket is Skinbasket...some week long banning is not going to change that. Madtown knows that..... he just has to be the swinging dick sometimes.

Iron Mike
04-12-2012, 10:20 PM
LOL whut?

MadtownPacker
04-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Just cuz your Arian brothers buttfucked you in prison doesn't mean no one else has honor. Straight up gangbanging mfer do so I'm betting wild west mfers did.

I really wanted to make "The Meadow" a reality and battle Skin and Nutz to the death there. I just got lazy when I was trying to set it up so they could only access that room.

Cheesehead Craig
04-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Wait, so civilization didn't collapse and Skin isn't holed up in his bunker?

Dammit, now I gotta actually pay for all those instant meals I just got from Costco.

Upnorth
04-12-2012, 11:10 PM

I would assume that he means stray children in little cowboy outfits. I don't think you want those buckaroos.

Harlan Huckleby
04-13-2012, 07:02 AM
I actually have renewed energy for the place. This sounds ominous. I've reconsidered, you deserve your retirement. Sell the site to Skinbasket for whatever the market will bear.

Zool
04-13-2012, 08:46 AM
This sounds ominous. I've reconsidered, you deserve your retirement. Sell the site to Skinbasket for whatever the market will bear.

Here is where Scott or Skin would post a picture of a hairy bull queer and call Harlan a homosexual.

Harlan Huckleby
04-13-2012, 11:03 AM
WAs Scott Campbell banned too? Madtown is doing some much-needed spring cleaning. Smell that sweet april air. Listen to those chicadees outside my window.

sheepshead
04-13-2012, 11:09 AM
why cant we all get along?http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/butter.jpg

Scott Campbell
04-13-2012, 11:22 AM
WAs Scott Campbell banned too?

Not this week.

3irty1
04-13-2012, 12:05 PM
Big picturely speaking I don't think its a good idea to put Skin on a timeout as I ultimately don't think the forum can afford to lose him. This is a forum so the users are the content of this site. There about three kinds of posters that make a forum great, your partials, patlers, and your skins.

Partial, especially partial circa 2007 who still posted in the football forum was invaluable because he fostered endless debate due to his infinite capacity for being wrong. Without him we are left with just a bunch of right people and that's no fun. However, partial was also a bit of an intolerable sociopath and didn't really contribute anymore anyways so I understand his exile.

I don't think I need to explain why the site can't lose Patler because a number of his posts deserve Pulitzer prizes. Doesn't matter because Patler is a perfect gentleman and will never push the rules.

Skin is the type of poster who any forum, not just a packer one, would kill for. He's smart and witty enough to routinely write hilarious comments while adding to discussion and he gives away that talent to this site for free everyday. Skin's a rarity and I'm afraid of the day that he decides this place is no longer worth his hours of free time a day and starts typing his genius on a site that will pay him. Putting him on timeout just isn't good for the forum. He loves testing the site's management and I'm sure that's annoying but after this many years of negative reinforcement not working, maybe try some positive reinforcement or something.

Brando19
04-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Jesse fucking James didn't follow any rules you stupid hillbilly. The wild west didn't have some bullshit code of honor either. Skinbasket is Skinbasket...some week long banning is not going to change that. Madtown knows that..... he just has to be the swinging dick sometimes.

I know that you rainbow fag...but Jesse's gang followed his lead or they got a bullet in between their fucking eye balls.

MadtownPacker
04-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Big picturely speaking I don't think its a good idea to put Skin on a timeout as I ultimately don't think the forum can afford to lose him. This is a forum so the users are the content of this site. There about three kinds of posters that make a forum great, your partials, patlers, and your skins.

Partial, especially partial circa 2007 who still posted in the football forum was invaluable because he fostered endless debate due to his infinite capacity for being wrong. Without him we are left with just a bunch of right people and that's no fun. However, partial was also a bit of an intolerable sociopath and didn't really contribute anymore anyways so I understand his exile.

I don't think I need to explain why the site can't lose Patler because a number of his posts deserve Pulitzer prizes. Doesn't matter because Patler is a perfect gentleman and will never push the rules.

Skin is the type of poster who any forum, not just a packer one, would kill for. He's smart and witty enough to routinely write hilarious comments while adding to discussion and he gives away that talent to this site for free everyday. Skin's a rarity and I'm afraid of the day that he decides this place is no longer worth his hours of free time a day and starts typing his genius on a site that will pay him. Putting him on timeout just isn't good for the forum. He loves testing the site's management and I'm sure that's annoying but after this many years of negative reinforcement not working, maybe try some positive reinforcement or something.I appreciate you trying to drop some knowledge but it ain't anything we didnt already know. Skin will be back and life will go on.

What I don't appreciate is every fucking move I make being questioned. The decision and act have been done and could have easily been avoided if skin had complied and removed his sig after i asked him several times. Instead he decided to become a martyr for a week. So have fun with it, makes jokes, whatever but I'm done with letting the inmates run the asylum. Soon clear rules will be posted for all to see. There won't be many and really not much will change. So just chill and miss that fool so when he comes back he cock will be hard and ready for you all.

MadtownPacker
04-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Not this week.
Give it time.... :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
04-13-2012, 03:27 PM
What I don't appreciate is every fucking move I make being questioned.

you poor dear

Joemailman
04-13-2012, 03:30 PM
What I don't appreciate is every fucking move I make being questioned.

Do you really think you should have posted this? :taunt:

MadtownPacker
04-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Do you really think you should have posted this? :taunt:
I think I found skins cellmate for the meadow. I suggest sleeping on your back.

Scott Campbell
04-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Soon clear rules will be posted for all to see.

Then I think I speak for everyone when I say we all look forward to second guessing each and every one of them.

red
04-13-2012, 05:06 PM
well this thread was a fun read

Deputy Nutz
04-13-2012, 05:26 PM
In my post I said I like Skin. However...I can't stand your ass. You're a fuckin douche bag that's an annoyance. You need your panties pulled down and your ass wore out.

You are so sassy!!! you made me blush and I flooded those panties when I read your post. When you find someone to do the above to me let me know. Remember the kind words you wrote to Snake? Maybe you should follow them yourself. Again you are not funny, not clever enough and pretty vulgar. combining the the three things means you are just a washout hillbilly.

You are now making this forum an uncomfortable place for me and I don't think that should be allowed on these forums. Making threats against my personal well being is frightening.

Deputy Nutz
04-13-2012, 05:28 PM
And who named you Skin's bitch? Geesh man...come up for air! I'm sure he'll let you go down on him again.

What we do in private is our business.

You keep making homoerotic statements towards me, is their something you want to tell me? tell the forum?

Scott Campbell
04-13-2012, 07:14 PM

You keep making homoerotic statements towards me, is their something you want to tell me? tell the forum?

.......Spring is in the air.......

HowardRoark
04-13-2012, 07:40 PM

Something's in the air.

http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=13&dateline=1332452455

Kiwon
04-13-2012, 08:36 PM

Something's in the air.

I should do a screen shot of this post. It's perfect. :-)

Brando19
04-13-2012, 08:45 PM
You are so sassy!!! you made me blush and I flooded those panties when I read your post. When you find someone to do the above to me let me know. Remember the kind words you wrote to Snake? Maybe you should follow them yourself. Again you are not funny, not clever enough and pretty vulgar. combining the the three things means you are just a washout hillbilly.

You are now making this forum an uncomfortable place for me and I don't think that should be allowed on these forums. Making threats against my personal well being is frightening.

Oh no..I didn't say I was going to beat you...that's something your mother should have done. Thanks for the hillbilly compliment...truth being you probably live in the middle of Kentucky. Next time you're on the east coast...hit me up...we'll have a beer and I'll make you laugh.

Brando19
04-13-2012, 08:47 PM

Hey, man....I'm not the one with the word Nutz in my screen name.

Scott Campbell
04-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Something's in the air.

Skin must have got him with a dutch oven.

Joemailman
04-13-2012, 10:07 PM

Didn't it used to be Salty Nutz at one time? Not that I would know. I just heard that somewhere.

Bretsky
04-13-2012, 11:11 PM

Skin is the type of poster who any forum, not just a packer one, would kill for. He's smart and witty enough to routinely write hilarious comments while adding to discussion and he gives away that talent to this site for free everyday. Skin's a rarity and I'm afraid of the day that he decides this place is no longer worth his hours of free time a day and starts typing his genius on a site that will pay him. Putting him on timeout just isn't good for the forum. He loves testing the site's management and I'm sure that's annoying but after this many years of negative reinforcement not working, maybe try some positive reinforcement or something.

An insightful post that has me pondering the category I fit in; I want to be like Patler but I'm not smart enough. I want to be like Partial....stirring up hot topics to brew good occasional discussion....but I'm not brash enough. I'm not witty enough to be Skin but I still want to go to the booby bar in Franklyn with him and Nutz

Brando19
04-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Didn't it used to be Salty Nutz at one time? Not that I would know. I just heard that somewhere.

lol...i think Skin is the only one that would know that for sure.

KYPack
04-14-2012, 07:54 AM
An insightful post that has me pondering the category I fit in; I want to be like Patler but I'm not smart enough. I want to be like Partial....stirring up hot topics to brew good occasional discussion....but I'm not brash enough. I'm not witty enough to be Skin but I still want to go to the booby bar in Franklyn with him and Nutz

Jesus Christ.

Somebody finally had a good post in this God forsaken thread.

Deputy Nutz
04-14-2012, 11:22 AM
lol...i think Skin is the only one that would know that for sure.

More homoerotic tendencies from you. Still not funny. I guess you can keep trying, but Madtown covered all this 4 years ago.

Deputy Nutz
04-14-2012, 11:23 AM

That is brash!!!! OMG!!!

Deputy Nutz
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Oh no..I didn't say I was going to beat you...that's something your mother should have done. Thanks for the hillbilly compliment...truth being you probably live in the middle of Kentucky. Next time you're on the east coast...hit me up...we'll have a beer and I'll make you laugh.

nope not Kentucky,

Talking about one's family members is a no no here on Packerrats.

sheepshead
04-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Hows about in a show of unity we post our favorite family portraits?http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/weirdfam1.jpg

red
04-14-2012, 01:56 PM
heres my favorite picture of the manning brothers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DSq13fGvRf4/TTdsZfXQ6qI/AAAAAAAAADs/maYBnnyKye4/s1600/bros.jpg

sheepshead
04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
partial axed me to post his:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/family2.jpg

Deputy Nutz
04-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I love the use of the blue tarp as background

Brando19
04-14-2012, 09:39 PM
heres my favorite picture of the manning brothers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DSq13fGvRf4/TTdsZfXQ6qI/AAAAAAAAADs/maYBnnyKye4/s1600/bros.jpg

Hahahaha....I think the manning brothers are uglier than those two.

GrnBay007
04-15-2012, 03:43 AM

Yes, and notice how the wrinkles in the tarp make it look more chic.

Scott Campbell
04-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Eat your hearts out Jonas Bros.

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2012/04/13/swiss-misters/http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2012/04/Scan-100712-0007-m-small/1753313356.jpg

Cleft Crusty
04-15-2012, 02:19 PM

It's easier to delouse between photo shoots. Hit it with chemical foam in the alley and rinse with a hose.

SnakeLH2006
04-17-2012, 12:11 PM

How in the hell do you have time to post between threatening posters and blowing Finley's cheating cock?

Brando19
04-17-2012, 04:16 PM
How in the hell do you have time to post between threatening posters and blowing Finley's cheating cock?

First off...I don't threaten anyone...and what do you mean blowing Finley's cheating cock?

MadtownPacker
04-17-2012, 04:55 PM
First off...I don't threaten anyone...and what do you mean blowing Finley's cheating cock?

He is mixing you up with Brandons Negro ass.

Brando19
04-17-2012, 07:08 PM

Lol...that's what I thought. Just as usual, Snake mixes up who he's fucking with...kinda like the time he sucked that prostitutes dick, but swore he thought it was a girl.

SkinBasket
04-18-2012, 08:52 AM
I want to make it clear this is not a personal attack on anyone, but rather an honest assessment of where I am and where this community is. This is not good-bye. More like an apology for failing all of us.

First, I want to thank Madtown for all of his hard work. Utterly and completely demoralizing, eviscerating, and ultimately ruining a pre-bonded on-line community that at one time felt like family was a herculean, yet delicate, task. Being able to simultaneously ignore this place for years while occasionally dropping by for no other reason than to cause trouble and garner attention took the will of a mule combined with the timing of a brain surgeon. As a result, I feel that the last shards of what made this place unique, fun, and interesting are finally falling away, replaced by a virtual reflection of Madtown's ego. At one time I thought that as long as this group of people simply had a place to gather, no matter what the form or function, we would essentially live forever, digitally speaking. As the forum changed, I was perhaps the most resistant to adapt. I liked what we had, and believed that our greatest key to building a successful and thriving website was remaining what we were when we arrived: a unique cast of vagabonds with close enough ties to traverse several websites together, and then building a membership around that most precious of commodities. So yeah, I was "defiant" as the gay one put it. I fought for what I thought was best for this forum, and for that, was continuously abused, berated, threatened, and virtually shunned. Obviously, as cocks, lesbians, crude jokes, and eventually any kind of humor whatsoever was systematically drained from this place and users were driven off, banned, or bored to death, it became clear I had lost the fight, and it was a fight impossible to rejoin, as like Harry Potter learned, nothing can bring back the dead. For those of you who supported the direction the site was taken over the years, I congratulate you on such a... "wonderful" accomplishment.

What this comes down to is that I'm done being used as a scapegoat for some lazy fuck-up who isn't smart enough to keep his own disastrously ignorant ego from continuously forcing him to act like a retarded four year old whenever he's proven wrong or isn't feeling good about himself. I refuse to allow someone to hold my time here hostage to his delusional self aggrandizing cholo-faggot routine. Even before madtwon's latest tantrum, I was seriously questioning why I even come here, much less contribute. Madtown's made it clear time and time again he's little more than an egotistical, cowardly liar who paints a sad clown face whenever someone calls him on it, and who's only interest is his own, despite all his chest puffing and crotch grabbing. I get it. This forum most likely gives him the only sense of control and/or power he has in his life, and giving that up would be like me giving up vodka. Again, I don't mean these to be personal attacks, simply observations on how someone's ego is now unretractable from the forum in a way that affects every poster here. Maybe unretractable isn't the right word, not only because it's not a real word, but it infers a desire to retract, instead of the need to constantly bludgeon us with repetitive boring digital dick swingings.

But I digress, and I wanted to keep this short, because most of you are borderline illiterate. I don't expect anyone to be sad if I never come back here again, mainly because no one gives a shit about this place anymore, and out of the dozen people who still post here, most of you hate me. But, alas, I feel I've tried, earnestly and intently, to make this place unique, and as such, better. Most of the time that entailed arguing for what we were and what we used to be, and not what we became under the failed stewardship or any of his imaginary personalities. All I got in return were empty promises, insincere platitudes and ridiculous fake machismo bullshit that was laughable at it's best and downright dishonest at it's worst. Regardless, the plotted course downward never changed, posters continued to abandon this place, and interest either died or was intentionally murdered by Madtown's asinine and cowardly "administrator" routine and the general lazy disinterest that's followed. He's made it clear that he cannot, or will not, separate his ego from this forum. The result hasn't been healthy for him or the forum. My greatest failing has been caring enough about this place to get involved in trying to save it from someone who has no interest in it surviving, and no interest in allowing anyone else who cares enough to try.

So good luck. I'm done with the latest promises of change and energized enthusiasm. Honestly, it was never really worth it, and now, well, like I said, I'm not going to let some deranged mental midget dictate the terms of how I interact with people I've known for the better part of a decade so that he can feel an emotional erection over how much control he has over an internet forum that he's strangled to death with his bullshit. This episode: banning me for breaking rules that don't exist that I've essentially been begging him to post for over two years, then lying about it while playing the poor, downtrodden victim without the inconvenience of me being here to point out his obvious and demonstrable lies, played as a real microcosm of what this place has become. But whatever. Capital W. Unless that's considered "political." Then no capital. Just lowercase.

Unfortunately the SkinBasket is immortal and cannot die. I'm sure I'll check in every now and again. I'll talk to nutz when I need to, assuming I'm not banned again for some other made up rule that Madtown keeps in his head. But this hasn't been fun or entertaining for a very long time now, and has made the SkinBasket sour and dour, and I'm giving up waiting. Like I said, I just can't justify continuing to contribute to a forum that is held hostage by Madtown's mental disorders and hurt feelings instead of an actual set of rules and enforcement. You'll probably find me in the archives remembering better days. The ones that weren't erased on a mentally unstable whim anyway. I admire a great number (by great number I mean about 4 or 5) of you, and for those who choose to continue squatting on this carcass while Madtown keeps promising that it's just sleeping, you are better people than I, or at least more stubborn, or foolish, or some combination. There's literally an almost infinite amount of amazing material here - built by hundreds of people, giving hundreds and thousands of hours of their time. It's too bad it's been shit upon, wasted, and in some cases, destroyed, by the very person who was supposed to use it to maintain, grow, and protect this community. But it's my fault, I'm sure.

Carpe my balls, homos.

Zool
04-18-2012, 09:00 AM
If you don't come back, I'm unfriending you on Face Book

SkinBasket
04-18-2012, 09:14 AM
Jesus. I just told you I'm not leaving. It was right there, at the top. That's not to say I won't be made to leave for having the audacity to speak my truth, but I'll be around, because like Harry Potter also learned, the dead are always with us and watching us masturbate. I'm just done spending any amount of time contributing to something that can be taken from me on a whim of a person without the mental capacity to understand this place isn't supposed to be about him. Good thing snarky, jaded comments don't take much time.

Cheesehead Craig
04-18-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the rant woody... I mean Skin ;)

HowardRoark
04-18-2012, 09:53 AM
Does this mean that that old white smelly looking guy's son really doesn't look like Trayvon Martin after all?

Zool
04-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Who's this Trayvon Martin?

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Welcome back Skinbasket!

You have been missed.

Deputy Nutz
04-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Jesus. I just told you I'm not leaving. It was right there, at the top. That's not to say I won't be made to leave for having the audacity to speak my truth, but I'll be around, because like Harry Potter also learned, the dead are always with us and watching us masturbate. I'm just done spending any amount of time contributing to something that can be taken from me on a whim of a person without the mental capacity to understand this place isn't supposed to be about him. Good thing snarky, jaded comments don't take much time.

You know, right next to the part right where he said this wasn't a personal attack.

Deputy Nutz
04-18-2012, 02:59 PM
What to do, what to do.

Well You know, I agree with Skinbasket, for once god damn it I agree with him. I just don't know what to do about it.

I just can't bring myself to post here on a regular basis, most of it isn't really your(members of packerrats) fault, you are Packer fans after all, and I no longer have that type of passion for the Green Bay Packers, and there simply isn't enough going on in the romper room to keep me excited to log on everyday, FYI is a mob beat down of poor Harlan, so that is no fun.

This place has been hollowed out.

Where the fuck is Tarlam?

Deputy Nutz
04-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Lol...that's what I thought. Just as usual, Snake mixes up who he's fucking with...kinda like the time he sucked that prostitutes dick, but swore he thought it was a girl.

I am going to punch you in your sagging, dried out vagina

Scott Campbell
04-18-2012, 04:21 PM
.........FYI is a mob beat down of poor Harlan, so that is no fun.

Really?????

It's kind of sad when life's simple pleasures no longer delight.

Brando19
04-18-2012, 07:06 PM
I am going to punch you in your sagging, dried out vagina

Will you at least buy me dinner first?

Brando19
04-18-2012, 07:07 PM
My favorite part of Skin's essay was when he referred to me as the gay one. This coming from a guy that gets off on posting cock pictures. From one queer to another...welcome back.

George Cumby
04-18-2012, 10:30 PM
WTF is going on? I know I'm like the retarded cousin that everyone ignores, is kept in the basement and is fed table scraps, but did I miss something?

Kiwon
04-19-2012, 04:27 AM
It's hard to know the best way to frame my thoughts but I'll try anyway.

I think this forum is at its best when everyone is allowed to be themselves, as dysfunctional as that might be. Of course, most personalities color between the lines while a few others use those same lines as a starting point to color outside of them. Honestly, so what? It's hardly ever a problem, in my opinion. I think that we basically do a good job of policing one another.

Generally speaking, I think that the rules at PR should be as few as possible and clearly established. That's two separate points. It's Mad's house and he certainly has every right to make the rules. That's a given. However, how well the current rules are understood and communicated I guess can be debated, and better by others rather than myself. I drive 55mph, let ladies go through doorways first, say "Thank You" and "Yes, Maam" or "Yes, Sir" and so worth. It's a rarity for me to ever bump up against the forum rules. However, for those who are wired to test boundaries, I cannot gauge how well they understand where the bright red lines are that should not be crossed. That's where the forum mod has to have a one-on-one with them when needed.

That said, I think diversity and freedom are strengths here that should be preserved. I enjoy the forum more when people don't think like me and aren't afraid to say so. We are all basically mature enough to agree or disagree, call each other names, insult families, and then cheer on the Packers together. After all, it's the love for the Packers that binds us together. That's the main point. Everything else is superfluous.

Obviously, Skin is his own man (except maybe on the weekends when his wife is away) but this place is poorer if unique personalities like his are not valued. I know that I for one often marvel at his creative use of male and female anatomical references weaved into biting sarcasm. He gets extra style points in my book. I personally don't speak that way but it rarely bothers me when he does. That's him and I'm me. And, we can peacefully coexist at a place called PackerRats. I like that and I’m glad we have that opportunity.

woodbuck27
04-19-2012, 09:58 AM

There...that's...

A cool post. I'm dazzled that there's a 'bobby bar' in any place named Franklyn.

I need to Google that.

'B'. Your modesty is compelling.

woodbuck27
04-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Jesus Christ.

Somebody finally had a good post in this God forsaken thread.

Mad...

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good "- Samuel Johnson - lexicographer

YUP ! Three Cheers >>> 'B'

but .......... 'Freak Out' is running 'a cool second'.

Mad this is for you. When your up to your ass in alligators it's ...'hindsight is 20-20' that you didn't think to drain the swamp.

Maybe Packerrats should turn into a Green Bay Packer site that has that special place I suggested called 'the Meadow'. Yup a place where any member can request 'in no uncertain terms' that he or she wants to fry another members ass in a one on one.

The rules 'in the Meadow' are simple. No other member ...NOONE... can intervene or offer commentary as the duel to the absolute humiliation of one or the other member ensues. Any member that does so gets labeled as 'the TROLL' and forever suffers the indignation of all who ARE AWARE OF THAT MEMBERS NEEDS TO BE INDULGED AS SOMETHING LESS THAN 'A MAN'.

All language is permissable but to resort to such ie CUSSING AND NAMECALLING ....demonstrates high anxiety and weakness or outright humiliating failure 'in the duel'. One might like to take 'a certain member' to the meadow and demonstrate the verbel equivalent of 'a Kentucky Wood's Waltz'. It turns out that...it's not much fun.

Then again that might be 'so sweet' but why engage 'the simple'? The stupid and deranged.... the wicked?

So what you do Mad is noble.

You even offer special programs for those that thirst for blood and use dark humour bordering on the macabre. You give their minds 'a rest'. An opportunity to at least gain a new perspective which 'of course' they won't. So your position is often self perceived as THANKLESS.

Mad. Don't imagine that's 'the TRUTH. You do what's necessary to maintain some order at Packerrats; lay on the wood when your disrespected.

Sometimes 'a Fucker' ... needs to get FUCKED when he/she 'Fucks up'. Language used for emphasis 'only'. It should be generally discouraged here but as i observe it this discussion 'this thread is amonst me. Well ...most are men. (-:

Mad. Noone can run Packerrats better than you.

It helps at times like this to 'just laugh' at all the insanity...the Crazy Mothers that makes this place all that it is. That will never... never does overcome 'the whole'. The 'TRUTH of GOOD' in our Packer HOME.

Ohh I've been wondering....

Where is Retailguy? IMO...he's one of the very BEST members here.

Mad here's a laugh for you. This is on the theme of what a TROLL is. This is the little pussbucket you don't want at Packerrats. Mad keep you head up Man. Your job is appreciated by the vast majority here.

You do a SUPER job in a tough environment. It's tough to deal with damaged personalities (names witheld as they know who they are). So with the aligators snapping at your ass just turn and warn em' and if need be .... piss on em and have a laugh as that move gives you... 'a well deserved break'.

HERE's about seven minutes of your precious time to help you. It's entitled: 'Trolling' ALL Over The Internet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGX9ggmeS64

woodbuck27
04-19-2012, 11:06 AM
It's hard to know the best way to frame my thoughts but I'll try anyway.

I think this forum is at its best when everyone is allowed to be themselves, as dysfunctional as that might be. Of course, most personalities color between the lines while a few others use those same lines as a starting point to color outside of them. Honestly, so what? It's hardly ever a problem, in my opinion. I think that we basically do a good job of policing one another.

Generally speaking, I think that the rules at PR should be as few as possible and clearly established. That's two separate points. It's Mad's house and he certainly has every right to make the rules. That's a given. However, how well the current rules are understood and communicated I guess can be debated, and better by others rather than myself. I drive 55mph, let ladies go through doorways first, say "Thank You" and "Yes, Maam" or "Yes, Sir" and so worth. It's a rarity for me to ever bump up against the forum rules. However, for those who are wired to test boundaries, I cannot gauge how well they understand where the bright red lines are that should not be crossed. That's where the forum mod has to have a one-on-one with them when needed.

That said, I think diversity and freedom are strengths here that should be preserved. I enjoy the forum more when people don't think like me and aren't afraid to say so. We are all basically mature enough to agree or disagree, call each other names, insult families, and then cheer on the Packers together. After all, it's the love for the Packers that binds us together. That's the main point. Everything else is superfluous.

Obviously, Skin is his own man (except maybe on the weekends when his wife is away) but this place is poorer if unique personalities like his are not valued. I know that I for one often marvel at his creative use of male and female anatomical references weaved into biting sarcasm. He gets extra style points in my book. I personally don't speak that way but it rarely bothers me when he does. That's him and I'm me. And, we can peacefully coexist at a place called PackerRats. I like that and I’m glad we have that opportunity.

I agree with you sentiments here. Good post and I appreciate your candor. Excellent.

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Maybe Packerrats should turn into a Green Bay Packer site that has that special place I suggested called 'the Meadow'. Yup a place where any member can request 'in no uncertain terms' that he or she wants to fry another members ass in a one on one.

Personally I think you're underestimating the entertainment value of your manic episodes, and the broader appeal that your crazy meandering rants have to the sane membership at large.

I'm a huge fan.

SkinBasket
04-19-2012, 01:22 PM
I bet nothing makes a fella feel better than having Woodbuck in his corner. Or licking his anus. I guess you take what you can get.

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 01:35 PM
I bet nothing makes a fella feel better than having Woodbuck in his corner. Or licking his anus. I guess you take what you can get.

No way. Mad is way too smart (and handsome) to fall for that sort of ass kissing.

MadtownPacker
04-19-2012, 02:29 PM

You have had your say. As mentioned in the PM get over it and move on.

Harlan Huckleby
04-19-2012, 03:19 PM
out of the dozen people who still post here, most of you hate me. This hurt. I'm not sure there are still a dozen people here, but you know damn well I'm the only one who truely hates you. The hatred we share is special, or so I thought, and I cherish it. I don't want to be another notch on your bedpost.

This episode: banning me for breaking rules that don't exist that I've essentially been begging him to post for over two years, then lying about it while playing the poor, downtrodden victim without the inconvenience of me... I've always wanted to have clear rules written down, and have been branded a fool for my trouble. I continue to be asked "how's that rule book coming?" Let my experience be a cautionary tale.

Mad don't need no stinkin rules. He likes being the the mafia Don, or perhaps the beat cop who says, "If you didn't do nothin wrong, then how come I'm lookin at you?"

But alas, in this particular episode, you did know the rule. The Don said no political .sigs, and you were fuckin with him. Now, he didn't bust you for breaking the rules, you had a finger cut-off because of the associated lip. That's a ding dang shame, I wish mad wouldn't do that.

Things here are not fucked up. Most people are happy with how Madtown runs the place, for the most part he is tolerant. You just push his buttons and the hair starts growing out all over his body.

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 03:43 PM
I continue to be asked "how's that rule book coming?"?

So you were supposed to do it, but now you're just waiting for Mad?

I guess rich folks aren't the only ones dependent on cheap Mexican labor.

MadtownPacker
04-19-2012, 05:01 PM
So you were supposed to do it, but now you're just waiting for Mad?

I guess rich folks aren't the only ones dependent on cheap Mexican labor.

I believe Harlan feels every American, working or not, should be entitled to a free Mexican.

Joemailman
04-19-2012, 05:07 PM
I like Mexicans. I think everybody should own one.

MadtownPacker
04-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I've always wanted to have clear rules written down, and have been branded a fool for my trouble. I continue to be asked "how's that rule book coming?" Let my experience be a cautionary tale.http://packerrats.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Forum-Rules-amp-Regulations

Just put these back on. Well shit, based on the date it would appear there was rules. Too bad I rarely enforced them. Maybe then you would remember. Well tell me what you think oh holy one. I guess they may need some updating plus I need to add the politics stuff too.

Scott Campbell
04-19-2012, 08:00 PM
I get a message saying I don't have sufficient privileges.

Harlan Huckleby
04-19-2012, 08:14 PM

well, some pigs are more equal than others

SkinBasket
04-19-2012, 08:41 PM
You have had your say. As mentioned in the PM get over it and move on.

Or what? You'll make up a rule about not getting over it and moving on?

Don't worry about moving on. I'm joining the other 85% of the people who used to post here. Congratulations on your stunning victory. I mean that. I hope you enjoy the fruits of your labors.

http://packerrats.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Forum-Rules-amp-Regulations

SkinBasket, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Once, again, excellent work. Top notch.

MadtownPacker
04-19-2012, 10:56 PM

Once, again, excellent work. Top notch.Thank you both for testing that out and letting me know. The GC usergroup didnt have rights to it. Should be good now.

woodbuck27
04-20-2012, 07:26 AM

Skin is it sometimes difficult being 'the MANLY man'. You may just be a tad confused.

Maybe this 'light reading' will be a start for you. Everyone here is pullin' for your recovery. PLEASE...don't get all defensive and down on yourself. We all suffer 'bad patches' and undue stress. As 'just a regular GUY on Packerrats I'm only too happy to offer you this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

George Cumby
04-20-2012, 09:12 PM
I like Mexicans. I think everybody should own one.

huh, uh huh, huh, uh huh..... she's purdy! huh, uh huh, huh, uh huh.

Upnorth
04-20-2012, 09:18 PM
I believe Harlan feels every American, working or not, should be entitled to a free Mexican.

Listen, even if they give you a free one they cost lots of money in the longrun. You have to watch out for the fine print, one shows up for free and then he gets to bring his 11 cousins and neighbors dog. Its the details of the contract that kill you.

HowardRoark
04-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Listen, even if they give you a free one they cost lots of money in the longrun. You have to watch out for the fine print, one shows up for free and then he gets to bring his 11 cousins and neighbors dog. Its the details of the contract that kill you.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Reggie_white_packers.jpg/220px-Reggie_white_packers.jpg

woodbuck27
04-21-2012, 02:07 AM
partial axed me to post his:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/family2.jpg

Damn ! He's doin' fine.

woodbuck27
04-21-2012, 02:08 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Reggie_white_packers.jpg/220px-Reggie_white_packers.jpg

P R E C I O U S.

SnakeLH2006
05-01-2012, 01:30 AM

See this is a product of Joe kicking Snake for going after Ty and teasing Partial...Im on on every few weeks now cuz I lost the PR passion and forgot who was who...that was directed at the darkie punk who threatened me that worships that fag cheater Finley.

Scott Campbell
05-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Good thing snarky, jaded comments don't take much time.

Good post SkinBasket!

woodbuck27
05-06-2012, 10:27 AM
See this is a product of Joe kicking Snake for going after Ty and teasing Partial...Im on on every few weeks now cuz I lost the PR passion and forgot who was who...that was directed at the darkie punk who threatened me that worships that fag cheater Finley.

Snake my best advice to you:

Use the IGNORE Feature prudently. Save yourself.

mraynrand
05-06-2012, 10:53 AM

GREAT ADVICE!!!! :)

HowardRoark
05-15-2012, 11:25 PM

Woodbuck, do you have any idea how many women want to have sex with him?

Snake needs to use a condom or else get his balls snipped......forget the IGNORE feature.

woodbuck27
05-16-2012, 08:08 AM

Ohh Ohh ! Your namedropping Snake. (-:

woodbuck27
05-16-2012, 08:13 AM

Snake needs to use a condom or else get his balls snipped......forget the IGNORE feature.

You show me a man that imagines he owns 'the Ladies' and I'll show you a deluded man.

It takes some men way too long to understand that it's the women NOT the men 'who pick'. Even in the most depressed cultures the women harvest and selection is their prerogative. Anything else and more often than not. I'll show you an unhappy woman..... long term.

woodbuck27
05-16-2012, 08:16 AM

Second comment:

If he keeps that up he'll make the excuse he's out for exercise when walking instead of the TRUTH. He's trying to find recyclables.

GrnBay007
05-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Even in the most depressed cultures the women harvest and selection is their prerogative.

Must be having a drought here cause my harvest didn't bring me no stud!! :)

woodbuck27
05-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Must be having a drought here cause my harvest didn't bring me no stud!! :)

You need to ask yourself. Is that really a priority in your life right now? It seems to me your occupied very well. Everything in it's own time 007.

Your 'a winner' and you need someone to compliment that.

You don't find that. THAT finds you.