PDA

View Full Version : JSO Opportunity

MJZiggy
08-17-2006, 06:48 PM
This was an interesting bit I noticed while reading the news.

Wanted: Fan blogger for '06 season

Packers fans Want to share your Packers opinions and insights with the world? Or at least with your fellow Packer Insiders around the world?

For the past two seasons, we've commissioned trios of fans to author our Fan Insider blog. This season, we want to give the spotlight all to a single fan.

The job: To post your rants, raves, insights, questions for fellow fans, etc. about the Packers throughout the season. We'll set you up with the Weblog hosted on Packer Insider and show you how to use it. You'll have to be willing to update the blog regularly through the season, at least a few times a week.

While we're looking for someone who is a Packers fan, we want a fan who's willing to turn an analytical eye on the team and tell is like it is - good and bad. We'll also be looking for someone who has a nice, easy writing style - but who isn't too long-winded. The best blogs are a collection of short pieces of commentary that engage and provoke readers.

Think you have the right stuff? Fill out the form below, including a sample blog item and a description of how you became a Packer fan. The deadline for entries is Monday, Aug. 28. We'll make our choice that week, and get the blog going the week before the season-opener.

BallHawk
08-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I'd love to do that, but you'd probably have to be 18. Damn.

MJZiggy
08-17-2006, 08:03 PM
You should find out. There is a form in the article on Packer Insider.

SkinBasket
08-17-2006, 08:10 PM
I should give it a go. Do you think bashing Mike Davis would be considered fair game on a Packer's blog?

MadtownPacker
08-17-2006, 08:27 PM
1 person?? Are they like the lottery?

Bretsky
08-17-2006, 08:50 PM
1 person?? Are they like the lottery?

f@CK THE JS; I WRITE ARTICLES FOR PACKERRATS

I've read their bloggers from the past few years; nothing 75 people in here couldn't write up.

Scott Campbell
08-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Sounds like a job for Tank.

GBRulz
08-17-2006, 09:37 PM
I should give it a go. Do you think bashing Mike Davis would be considered fair game on a Packer's blog?

HA, no schitt.....

I wonder if the blogs have to be edited prior to being posted "live". If not, we could really have some fun with that.... :twisted:

woodbuck27
08-17-2006, 10:09 PM
No schitt, GBRulz?

Blog schitt. :mrgreen:

Patler
08-17-2006, 10:09 PM
It's actually quite tempting.

Bretsky
08-17-2006, 10:15 PM
It's actually quite tempting.

Give it a try; I've read these clowns for three years now. I'd be disappointed if you didn't get the gig.

B

BallHawk
08-17-2006, 10:18 PM
I'd be fun to do a blog. I was actually thinking of doing one for the pre-season game vs. Cinci. Actually, I'd be more of a running diary type of thing, kinda of like Bill Simmons. I was thinking about it, but then I realized it probably wouldn't generate much interest. Now, if I could just think of something else to write about.

Scott Campbell
08-17-2006, 10:38 PM
You guys write for this, and I'll be reading it religously.

Scott Campbell
08-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Why don't we get bloggers for this site?

GBRulz
08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
a training camp blog would have been a great idea...

GBRulz
08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
No schitt, GBRulz?

What can I say, Woody...that Schitt family really inspired me :mrgreen:

maybe I should be Schitt Rat? Heck, I've got to think of something besides the Schitty Grailee rat title I have now!!! :mad:

Bretsky
08-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Why don't we get bloggers for this site?

Mad is going to be posting some articles some in here have written soon.

No surprise, but my article was written about our OL

woodbuck27
08-17-2006, 11:01 PM
No schitt, GBRulz?

What can I say, Woody...that Schitt family really inspired me :mrgreen:

maybe I should be Schitt Rat? Heck, I've got to think of something besides the Schitty Grailee rat title I have now!!! :mad:

I mean really GBRulz. That was funny stuff. :mrgreen: X 10