PDA

View Full Version : My Official Draft Day Wish List

The Shadow
04-25-2012, 05:24 PM
After considering the players that MIGHT be available to the Pack at #28 & beyond, I've compiled a list that would make me quite happy - although I freely admit that I am an exceedingly hopeless evaluator of NFL talent (I trust Ted's judgment far more than my own, or for that matter, the myriad prognosticaters all over the internet at the moment).
Here are the names I'd be happy to hear on Draft Day - and the more, the merrier :

Shea McClellin OLB
Nick Perry OLB
Vinny Curry OLB or DE
Harrison Smith FS
Justin Bethel FS
Josh Norman CB
Bruce Irvin OLB
Derek Wolfe DE
Jared Crick DE
Kevin Zeitler OG/C
Brett Roy LB/DE

Joemailman
04-25-2012, 05:30 PM
If Shea McClellin and Derek Wolfe are Packers by this weekend, there will be a lot of happy 'Rats around here.

Fritz
04-25-2012, 05:46 PM
I would be happy with Poe, Perry, Upshaw, Wolfe, this Miles Burris guy, Hightower, Pead.

But I trust that TT knows more than I do. Hell, most of the Packerrats do, too.

The Shadow
04-25-2012, 06:22 PM
I am hoping for a Daily Double featuring 2 of those names!

ND72
04-25-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm thinking:

Chicken Wings
Cold Soda
Pizza

That'd make me happy.

Shae is my guy, and I'm sticking with him.

sharpe1027
04-25-2012, 07:05 PM
A cold beer would be my preference. Otherwise, I like the list.

Bretsky
04-25-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm thinking:

Chicken Wings
Cold Soda
Pizza

That'd make me happy.

Shae is my guy, and I'm sticking with him.

Unfortunately mine as well; TT never drafts my guy......the only time he did was AJ Hawk

ND72
04-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Unfortunately mine as well; TT never drafts my guy......the only time he did was AJ Hawk

I'm not only the owner, I'm also a client.....

Smidgeon
04-26-2012, 12:55 AM

Thanksalot! ;)

ND72
04-26-2012, 08:51 AM
If Shea McClellin and Derek Wolfe are Packers by this weekend, there will be a lot of happy 'Rats around here.

Agreed...and if you're avatar walked through, I'd be ok with that also.

ND72
04-26-2012, 10:08 AM
What are anyone's thoughts on a later round on Kellen Moore? I seem to be in love with Boise State I guess this year. I like this guy. I know we don't need QB, but we should take one, and I think Kellen could be a kid we develop and have as trade bait in 3-4 years.

HarveyWallbangers
04-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Whitney Mercilus
Shea McClellin
Harrison Smith (just because the draft looks weak at safety and there is a big dropoff from Barren to Smith and from Smith to the others)
Peter Konz
Dont'a Hightower
Ronnell Lewis

I haven't really studied anything outside of the first two rounds.

Outside of that, I'd probably be okay with a RB if he looks like a difference maker, a 3-4 DE, or CB early. I just haven't studied them enough to know I'd like us to take. That's probably a good thing. I would even be okay with a WR in the first three rounds...considering Driver is near the end, Jennings is a FA after the season, and Jordy didn't sign a long contract extension. Really, I trust Thompson to have a good draft.