PDA

View Full Version : The Meadow

mraynrand
04-27-2012, 10:32 AM
C'mon Woodbuck, get your schizoid, crazy ass in here for a beat down!

Scott Campbell
04-27-2012, 10:37 AM
http://www.newswire.poormojo.org/archives/geek_fight.jpg

Cheesehead Craig
04-27-2012, 11:35 AM
We had started this once before in the Garbage Can:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?23092-The-Meadow&highlight=meadow

And per the sig, I'm the current ruler of said Meadow.

SkinBasket
04-27-2012, 12:41 PM
I think woodbuck's morals prevent him from entering the terrible underworld of the garbage can.

Scott Campbell
04-27-2012, 01:00 PM
I think woodbuck's morals prevent him from entering the terrible underworld of the garbage can.

You should try being more like him. Maybe he could give you some "decency" lessons. Maybe Mad can change your name to Woodbasket.

Freak Out
04-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Putting the wood to the basket.

SkinBasket
04-27-2012, 02:27 PM
You should try being more like him. Maybe he could give you some "decency" lessons. Maybe Mad can change your name to Woodbasket.

Apparently Madtown's more interested in changing my name to BannedBasket, as I have been threatened with banishment for not breaking a rule again. At least this time there are rules posted that I didn't break, instead of unposted rules I didn't break, so I guess that's progress.

Scott Campbell
04-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Apparently Madtown's more interested in changing my name to BannedBasket, as I have been threatened with banishment for not breaking a rule again. At least this time there are rules posted that I didn't break, instead of unposted rules I didn't break, so I guess that's progress.

I wouldn't take it personally. It's just part of the quota.

If you know you're getting banned, you might consider turning lemons into lemonaide. I used an impending banning as inspiration for concocting my Sarah Campbell story - one of my all time favorite memories here at PackerRats. Even Madtown laughs about that now. Though I suspect Nutz is still sore that I violated the sanctity of his Garbage Can.

Like Harlan says in the buffet line - go big, or go home.

MadtownPacker
04-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Skinbasket isn't getting banned.

But maybe a meadow area ain't a bad idea.

Harlan Huckleby
04-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Woody said that Skinbasket is brilliant, so it would disgraceful to lose that intellectual resource again.

I have a somewhat different take, I see Skinbasket as a dancing monkey, with Nutz grinding his organ.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Organ_grinder_with_monkey.jpg/220px-Organ_grinder_with_monkey.jpg

Freak Out
04-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Grinding the woodbasket organ.

mraynrand
04-27-2012, 06:51 PM

I don't go there either. I hear it's a scary place

Deputy Nutz
04-27-2012, 06:52 PM
I see it all the time in school, the weak are always getting picked on by the majority, I find that several of you are ganging up on Woodbuck just because he is an easy target. I expect more out of some of you, not Scott but the rest of you. Shame on Skinbasket especially, he should have more respect for himself.

Scott Campbell
04-27-2012, 07:01 PM
I see it all the time in school, the weak are always getting picked on by the majority, I find that several of you are ganging up on Woodbuck just because he is an easy target. I expect more out of some of you, not Scott but the rest of you. Shame on Skinbasket especially, he should have more respect for himself.

Pfffft.

Woody earned all the shit he gets, as does anyone else who constantly preaches about posting decency and tries to pass themselves off as being better than anyone else - or for when he implies that others are stupid for holding an opinion other than his. The only people who aren't complaining about him are the ones that already have him on ignore.

Deputy Nutz
04-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Scott I didn't say he didn't deserve the shit storm, I just think some are better than to join in on it. Admit it, it is pretty easy to bust his balls.

ThunderDan
04-27-2012, 08:15 PM
The best part of this forum is when someone gets Woody's goat and he gives a 2 page response on why he is morally better. That shit makes me laugh my ass off.

mraynrand
04-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Woody said that Skinbasket is brilliant, so it would disgraceful to lose that intellectual resource again.

I have a somewhat different take, I see Skinbasket as a dancing monkey, with Nutz grinding his organ.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Organ_grinder_with_monkey.jpg/220px-Organ_grinder_with_monkey.jpg

Do you have a liesanse for your minkie?
http://zacharylipton.com/sites/default/files/pink%20panther%20monkey.jpg

Scott Campbell
04-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Admit it, it is pretty easy to bust his balls.

Agreed. Obviously.

GrnBay007
04-27-2012, 11:43 PM
or for when he implies that others are stupid for holding an opinion other than his.

this happens all the time in almost any sports forum. ....even without throwing out the Favre example. :)

GrnBay007
04-27-2012, 11:47 PM
I see it all the time in school, the weak are always getting picked on by the majority, I find that several of you are ganging up on Woodbuck just because he is an easy target.

I'm not sure how serious Nutz is, but it does remind me of the bullying stuff you hear about at school and even in some work environments. ....but who am I to have an opinion, I'm just one of those freaks that didn't hate Favre! :)

mraynrand
04-28-2012, 07:34 AM
I'm not sure how serious Nutz is, but it does remind me of the bullying stuff you hear about at school and even in some work environments. ....but who am I to have an opinion, I'm just one of those freaks that didn't hate Favre! :)

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/teamcope/minnesota-vikings-brett-favre-green.jpg

Scott Campbell
04-28-2012, 08:33 AM
this happens all the time in almost any sports forum. ....even without throwing out the Favre example. :)

Watch Wist. He knows how to do it the right way.

Upnorth
04-28-2012, 11:52 AM
We had started this once before in the Garbage Can:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?23092-The-Meadow&highlight=meadow

And per the sig, I'm the current ruler of said Meadow.

Want to make it best two out of three??? I see panic looking into the eyes of your avatar noW!!!

woodbuck27
04-28-2012, 03:23 PM
C'mon Woodbuck, get your schizoid, crazy ass in here for a beat down!

Sure with that silly ass attitude I'll rush right to it mraynrand.

Who elected you 'smallest prick' here at Packerrats?

woodbuck27
04-28-2012, 03:27 PM

There's just *one thing wrong with your analogy* Deputy Nutz ...and by the way THANKS on your observations of the moronic element that's more prone to ramble through Packerrats to satisfy their needs for some psycho feeding frenzy than participate in matters 'football'.

* I'm NOT weak. (-:

Deputy Nutz
04-28-2012, 03:40 PM

Sorry no points awarded, it is obvious that we all have small genitals besides Brandon494, because he is black, and they all have large cocks.

Scott Campbell
04-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Time for the annual Bert Favre shrinkage contest?

*must be 4 or under to enter*

mraynrand
04-28-2012, 04:12 PM

Thems fightin' words! Made just for 'the meadow.'

My Response:

Sez you!!!