PDA

View Full Version : MARK TYLER...nice article

Bretsky
05-06-2012, 07:34 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/marc-tyler-starting-fresh-in-green-bay-oc59abg-150314715.html

dude looks like a long shot; didn't know he was the son of one of my favorite players of the 80's....Wednell Tyler of the Rams

Scott Campbell
05-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Good posts everybody!

Smidgeon
05-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Good posts everybody!

As commendation for being optimistic and supportive of everyone: thusly repped.

Rutnstrut
05-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Boy TT sure is showing he doesn't give a damn whether players are "Packer people" anymore.

hoosier
05-06-2012, 07:22 PM
A 4.7 40 at the combine for a USC tailback. Sounds like he's John Kuhn without the power.

gbgary
05-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Good posts everybody!

ok...what's happened? lol

mission
05-06-2012, 09:44 PM
A 4.7 40 at the combine for a USC tailback. Sounds like he's John Kuhn without the power.

He's slow but pretty good between the tackles. Has a lot of shift and a great spin move... tough runner. Can't say I believe he'll be able to get his head on straight enough to impress.

KYPack
05-06-2012, 10:32 PM
ok...what's happened? lol

We're all screwing around.

Try it, you'll like it.

George Cumby
05-06-2012, 11:11 PM
He's slow but pretty good between the tackles. Has a lot of shift and a great spin move... tough runner. Can't say I believe he'll be able to get his head on straight enough to impress.

can he bang out three yards when we need two?

Tony Oday
05-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Wow what an indictment of USC doesn't even know where the 50 States are located...what he graduate with? Dumbass certificate of wasted money? I hope he fails.

hoosier
05-07-2012, 07:51 AM

He looks powerful and elusive against Cal and Hawaii. But I still think he would be putting up Michael Haddix like numbers in the NFL. http://www.nfl.com/player/michaelhaddix/2515548/profile

Pugger
05-07-2012, 08:00 AM
can he bang out three yards when we need two?

Really! That has been a big problem with our running game for a while now. :neutral: 3rd and 3 shouldn't automatically have to be a passing down! :|

pbmax
05-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Wow what an indictment of USC doesn't even know where the 50 States are located...what he graduate with? Dumbass certificate of wasted money? I hope he fails.

I thought that line was part of the list of approved jokes for rookies entering the NFL? As long as he can find an airport, he'll get here eventually.

Tony Oday
05-07-2012, 10:24 AM
I thought that line was part of the list of approved jokes for rookies entering the NFL? As long as he can find an airport, he'll get here eventually.

I was doing that with mostly tongue in cheeck...mostly...if he was being honest then the Pack better include a map with his contract. USC backs are getting paid more than the NFL ones just look at all the FAs that are RBs ;)

Brandon494
05-07-2012, 06:49 PM
DeShawn Wynn 2.0?

mission
05-07-2012, 07:24 PM
DeShawn Wynn 2.0?

Same speed, more agility for Tyler. Maybe both the same amount of turdness.

Always willing to give a guy another chance so we'll see how serious he takes his (probably) only NFL opportunity.

channtheman
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I am still shocked at how long Deshawn Wynn stuck around. I've never seen someone give such a small amount of effort. I can even remember one run where he broke free and it's like he said "fuck it" and decided to jog instead of sprint and almost got run down on a long TD run. Was he on our team for 3 years or something like that?

KYPack
05-07-2012, 09:09 PM
I am still shocked at how long Deshawn Wynn stuck around. I've never seen someone give such a small amount of effort. I can even remember one run where he broke free and it's like he said "fuck it" and decided to jog instead of sprint and almost got run down on a long TD run. Was he on our team for 3 years or something like that?

Wynn is still playin'.

He's in Regina with UP fan. He's getting his mail in Saskatchewan now as a Roughrider.

He played with us for 3 years and also for the Saints (twice) and the 9ers.

He had potential, but could never stay healthy and/or motivated.

he's from Cincy and was considered the top college running back prospect from Reading High.

3irty1
05-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Wynn is a faster than Tyler. Wynn had talent, just didn't seem to love football or money much. I remember seeing him pancake a blitzing linebacker once in pass pro and knocking the dudes helmet off.

Fritz
05-08-2012, 06:16 AM
Wynn is still playin'.

He's in Regina with UP fan. He's getting his mail in Saskatchewan now as a Roughrider.

He played with us for 3 years and also for the Saints (twice) and the 9ers.

He had potential, but could never stay healthy and/or motivated.

he's from Cincy and was considered the top college running back prospect from Reading High.

What are they putting in the water there in Cincy, KY? It's a haven for the underachieving football player, it seems, as well as a haven for the talented-but-troubled.

pbmax
05-08-2012, 09:19 AM
What are they putting in the water there in Cincy, KY? It's a haven for the underachieving football player, it seems, as well as a haven for the talented-but-troubled.

All the quality football players move to Columbus and go pro at Ohio State. :lol:

Joemailman
05-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Boy TT sure is showing he doesn't give a damn whether players are "Packer people" anymore.

He's always been willing to take a chance with a questionable guy with a late round pick or as a UDFA. Remember DeShawn Wynn, Brandon Underwood?

Smidgeon
05-08-2012, 03:36 PM
He's always been willing to take a chance with a questionable guy with a late round pick or as a UDFA. Remember DeShawn Wynn, Brandon Underwood?

Also in non-draft comparisons: Koren Robinson

KYPack
05-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Also in non-draft comparisons: Koren Robinson

When Robinson was added to the roster, Wynn was IR-ed.

Allegedly for malingering in his rehab.

woodbuck27
05-14-2012, 10:55 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/marc-tyler-starting-fresh-in-green-bay-oc59abg-150314715.html

dude looks like a long shot; didn't know he was the son of one of my favorite players of the 80's....Wednell Tyler of the Rams

OK cool. So we have our own Vontaze Burfict. I'm pulling for Marc Tyler.

OK 'HOLD' on that. This post is 13,013 and that '13' bothers me.

The thing is .... what do we 'really have' at RB? He has a shot if he 'really wants' it.

GO PACKERS!