PDA

View Full Version : Packers QB to accept resolution making 12/12/12 'Aaron Rodgers Day'

SnakeLH2006
05-09-2012, 04:04 AM
GREEN BAY - The quarterback of the Green Bay Packers is accepting a resolution from the state legislature to mark his day in the State of Wisconsin.
The 12th day of the 12th month of 2012 will officially become Aaron Rodgers Day in Wisconsin when the Packers quarterback receives the honor marking the occasion tomorrow in Green Bay.
Jennifer Brilowski, who's from Stevens Point, will be there. Seemingly just for fun, she started a social media effort.
"It's a fun surprise. I started a Facebook page in the beginning of November. The public kind of took it and ran with it, so I said, 'Let's have some fun and see what we can do.' All of a sudden, the Assembly got a hold of it. It was a resolution. It's passed. I honestly didn't think it would happen, but I'm glad that it did."
When she found out the state legislature was going to turn her Facebook idea into reality, she said she was in "utter disbelief. I had no idea....I received a phone call, and I hadn't contacted the legislature. I hadn't pursued it at all."
So now, Brilowski gets to join Rodgers and government officials who will officially proclaim December 12th Aaron Rodgers Day.
The big question: what will the league MVP be doing on Aaron Rodgers Day?
"I figure I'll ask him tomorrow," quipped Brilowski.
But considering it's in the final month of the Packers' 2012 campaign, she says "it is deep in the season. It's on a Wednesday, so I'm kind of hopeful that he's just kind of planning to do his job and get us to the Super Bowl."
In the meantime, she says lots of places around the state will offer Aaron Rodgers Day festivities.
"I know there's bars and restaurants and places that are planning their own celebration," said Brilowski.
Much of what's happening on Aaron Rodgers Day is leading to money for charities like the MACC Fund, all based on a small social media campaign that turned viral.

----------------

Bow down. Check ur bibles, yo.

swede
05-09-2012, 07:47 AM
I hope that on 4-4-44 we will be celebrating Monday.

BZnDallas
05-09-2012, 09:07 AM
I hope that on 4-4-44 we will be celebrating Monday.

can we call it "Dong Day"?

MJZiggy
05-09-2012, 06:02 PM
can we call it "Dong Day"? and refer to it as "4 inches?"

Kiwon
05-09-2012, 06:06 PM
GREEN BAY - The quarterback of the Green Bay Packers is accepting a resolution from the state legislature to mark his day in the State of Wisconsin.

Very cool.

PaCkFan_n_MD
05-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Yeah thats just great. Give to guy his own day. But what exactly did he do? Play football really really well for a couple years? Give me a break.

woodbuck27
05-09-2012, 06:43 PM
and refer to it as "4 inches?"

Knowing you I can imagine 'you' giving it a good ........ long........ look.

Four inch's...Ehh. Wow you place new meaning on the word...obsession. You must have really loved that guy.

MJZiggy
05-09-2012, 07:31 PM

Four inch's...Ehh. Wow you place new meaning on the word...obsession. You must have really loved that guy.

I guess love and laughter go hand in hand, huh? Errr...so to speak.

woodbuck27
05-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Yeah thats just great. Give to guy his own day. But what exactly did he do? Play football really really well for a couple years? Give me a break.

Anything to help. Anything after observing the shift of focus in this thread from AR to 'BF and his penis no less' to act as a salve for losing Favre.

Just any piece of Brett Favre seems to help stem their loss. Aaron Rogers GLORY trumped by Brett Favre's penis. That takes the cake.

swede
05-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Hey, if Aaron craps on the Packers and sticks his dong in front of a cell phone camera he will get the same treatment eventually.

But he'd still be the better quarterback of the two.

What I love about Aaron is that he doesn't play to get a day. He plays to win and earn respect. To him the day is just another day he can't golf.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Hey, if Aaron craps on the Packers and sticks his dong in front of a cell phone camera he will get the same treatment eventually.

But he'd still be the better quarterback of the two.

What I love about Aaron is that he doesn't play to get a day. He plays to win and earn respect. To him the day is just another day he can't golf.

Swede.

Please reread the opening post of this thread.

In that opening is there anything? ... that begs for any discussion about a comparison between Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre? Is there anything?? ... that should lead a self respecting Packer fan to enter in the discussion on this thread anything 'as small minded' as the size and or proportions of Brett Favre's penis? NO !...neither is suggested.

Now I will 'at least attempt' to drive home my argument 'as a self respecting GB Packer fan:

If we're going to lower ourselves to such ridiculous discussion. Shouldn't we one day expect to go to the NFL HOF, and instead of information on Aaron Rodgers record as an NFL QB. Instead of Brett Favre's record as an NFL QB.

See 'a photo Op' of each of their DICKS?

It's been accurately posted here over and over again that it's far too early to compare Aaron Rodgers to Brett Favre. If that's all Aaron Rodgers is to members here. The incumbant Packer QB and 'Most Supreme'. We are demeaning ourselves as Packer fans. We are acting foolish as a board and tarnishing the long and glorious history of THE GREEN BAY PACKERS. Is any member of Packerrats bigger than that?

We are acting with such immaturity with such negative obsession. We are acting SICK as a board. Do we need to be so infected as to embrace such sickness? This isn't a question as to the members moral or ethical standing as a person. This is a question of ...common sence and respect for all members of Packerrats. This is an opportunity to move forward as a Green Bay Packer HOME.

This is a question with such a clear response that I predict 'only' the most logical poster here will embrace it''s logical or sensable argument. The rest will go on tarnishing the ideal of what it must mean to be a Green Bay Packer FAN.

Come on Packerrats....smarten up !

Swede with 'all respect' man:

Your a long time Packer fan and as an associate one of the most Senior posters at Packerrats. I would hope that posters like you would 'give your head a shake' and lead us away form such nonsence. Disassociate yourself from absolute CRAP. That you would assert your honor as a 'true and deservedly proud Packer fan'. Do you deserve anything less man?

Isn't it time as a Green Bay Packer forum that we grow past such small mindedness as to allow obsessions with a man's penis Swede?

I hope so.

The Green Bay Packers !

Tony Oday
05-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Actually its not to early to compare them. Unlike our slow brother to the north we measure a person here on merit and Wang and AR are tied in the only category that counts, Super Bowl Wins.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 06:33 AM
Actually its not to early to compare them. Unlike our slow brother to the north we measure a person here on merit and Wang and AR are tied in the only category that counts, Super Bowl Wins.

Mame. I'm far from slow. You just keep on imagining whatever serves your needs.

Pugger
05-10-2012, 07:08 AM
This is a thread about Rodgers, not Favre. When #4 was our QB he got plenty of love from everybody but he ain't our QB anymore. Why must someone always bring up our previous QB in threads about Rodgers????? Good lord.

I think this entire idea is fun and I'm sure Aaron is getting a kick out of it. :-)

Tony Oday
05-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Mame. I'm far from slow. you just keep on imagining whatever serves your needs.

I was actually picking on your whole CFL loving hail to the queen country not you personally so take that however you like.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 07:40 AM
This is a thread about Rodgers, not Favre. When #4 was our QB he got plenty of love from everybody but he ain't our QB anymore. Why must someone always bring up our previous QB in threads about Rodgers????? Good lord.

I think this entire idea is fun and I'm sure Aaron is getting a kick out of it. :-)

Terrific. Then you agree with this poster.

One at a time.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 07:54 AM
I was actually picking on your whole CFL loving hail to the queen country not you personally so take that however you like.

Ahh then you open yourself up to this. A real can of your worms Tony Oday :

Mame....you might take a good and honest look at your country before you do any comparisons with mine. At this time in world history to compare the US of A to C A N A D A ... would reveal some interesting facts.

To go there 'in reality and TRUTH' would certainly not be the wisest move you've ever made. I'd certainly NOT debate such nonsence as it's never wise to do so.

I had a very wise mother. She demanded three things of whomever had the privalege of being in OUR HOME. She insisted on these three things. No dialog in these three area's:

a) SEX
b) Religion
c) Politics

She taught me very well. She taught me respect.

THE GREEN BAY PACKERS !

Harlan Huckleby
05-10-2012, 08:25 AM
I had a very wise mother. She demanded three things of whomever had the privalege of being in OUR HOME. She insisted on these three things. No dialog in these three area's:

a) SEX
b) Religion
c) Politics

She taught me very well. She taught me respect.

THE GREEN BAY PACKERS !

Nobody gives a flying fuck about your mother or your purported respectful nature. You are disrespectful to other posters here.

I am the chump, I mean champ, for tolerance and free speech, but the line for me gets drawn when somebody is excessively spamming the forum with off-topic crap. You've been warned a million times by a million people. In my opinion, you should be booted.

KYPack
05-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Harlan vs Woody?

Hmm.

I'd suggest a cage match.

Harlan Huckleby
05-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Just a cage would do job

KYPack
05-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Just a cage would do job

Well, that would be a good finish.

So you will do the job for Woody.

Now you need to lay out the rest of the match.

Zool
05-10-2012, 09:19 AM

How the fuck do you sit back and say you're respectful to everyone and then post shit like this?

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 10:41 AM
How the fuck do you sit back and say you're respectful to everyone and then post shit like this?

Maybe you could really try to look at my position objectively.

Maybe you could realize I didn't raise the topic of anything Favre in relation to what the thread was trying to inform us of zool.

Look at the whole argument and not simply tale some thing out of it's context to discredit me.

Just try that for a change zool. We all have things to learn here man.

Zool
05-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Maybe you could really try to look at my position objectively.

Maybe you could realize I didn't raise the topic of anything Favre in relation to what the thread was trying to inform us of zool.

Look at the whole argument and not simply tale some thing out of it's context to discredit me.

Just try that for a change zool. We all have things to learn here man.

I did. She made a comment about the thread that had not a thing to do with you unless you are indeed Brett Favre. You in turn made personal comments about her unprovoked. Take a step outside yourself for a minute.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Nobody gives a flying fuck about your mother or your purported respectful nature. You are disrespectful to other posters here.

I am the chump, I mean champ, for tolerance and free speech, but the line for me gets drawn when somebody is excessively spamming the forum with off-topic crap. You've been warned a million times by a million people. In my opinion, you should be booted.

Harlan get a grip please. Calm down please.

Good luck with that.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 10:52 AM
I did. She made a comment about the thread that had not a thing to do with you unless you are indeed Brett Favre. You in turn made personal comments about her unprovoked. Take a step outside yourself for a minute.

Why didn't MJZiggy act insultd by my response zool? It wasn't meant as a backhanded stab at MJZiggy. I merely hope she will post as we all need to to the very best of our ability.

This isn't a rhetorical question zool. I do NOT intend argument with you as I cannot IMO win such. Your 'the moderator'. You intend to monitor me with all your might. Any argument with you would be pure folly on my part. I'm not so stupid.

I'm 'of course' NOT Brett Favre and cannot for the life of me even imagine where your going with that?

Sincerely man ....try hard to RELAX and have a beautiful day. (-:

Zool
05-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Why didn't MJZiggy act insultd by my response zool? It wasn't meant as a backhanded stab at MJZiggy. I merely hope she will post as we all need to to the very best of our ability.

This isn't a rhetorical question zool. I do NOT intend argument with you as I cannot IMO win such. Your 'the moderator'. You intend to monitor me with all your might. Any argument with you would be pure folly on my part. I'm not so stupid.

I'm 'of course' NOT Brett Favre and cannot for the life of me even imagine where your going with that?

Sincerely man ....try hard to RELAX and have a beautiful day. (-:

Asking her if she was going to give a penis a good long look wasnt meant as a backhanded stab? Then asking about her obsession with Favre?

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 11:02 AM

** Good grief man.... we need to stay on TOPIC. Can we 'just get there' please Harlan?

I'm NOT disrespectful to any poster here Harlan. In fact I have the utmost respect for every member of Packerrats.

** Are you OK? I'm genuinely concerned for you.

Please place me on IGNORE. Your maybe having a blood pressure problem...try to calm down.

Ohh sorry but 'I love my mother'. I love everyone. Is that NOT allowed here Harlan. Outside the RULES?

Your RULES Harlan ... any RULES? I do NOT want to break any rules.

GO PACKERS !

Tony Oday
05-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Favre loves Canada, its a place where the men are men and so are the women!

AR day is going to be awesome I am guessing the OWI count in WI goes up 28% that day.

mmmdk
05-10-2012, 01:10 PM

You made my day; mine's much bigger than that. WOOT!!! :flm:

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Asking her if she was going to give a penis a good long look wasnt meant as a backhanded stab? Then asking about her obsession with Favre?

Zool here are the posts on this thread MJZiggy and woodbuck27:

http://packerrats.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MJZiggy http://packerrats.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?p=668633#post668633)

** "and refer to it as "4 inches?" MJZiggy

** "Knowing you I can imagine 'you' giving it a good ........ long........ look.

Four inch's...Ehh. Wow you place new meaning on the word...obsession. You must have really loved that guy." woodbuck27

** "I guess love and laughter go hand in hand, huh? Errr...so to speak." MJZiggy

It was over....No sweat no pain.

Zool. Do you desire to open it up again because if you do I stand on this:

This is a thread about Aaron Rodgers NOT:

about Brett Favre's penis ... his penis size or proportions.

I hope I've helped you understand Zool. If NOT PM me as I do NOT wish to discuss anything about Favre's penis further on 'open forum'. Any such discussion will no longer attract my attention. I'm just NOT interested man.

THANKS Zool.

GO Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers !

Zool
05-10-2012, 04:26 PM
My point is, you can dish it out but never take it back. I don't give 2 shits what Zig's reply was. You can't have it both ways. Either you talk shit and have it talked back to you without 27 paragraphs explanations or you don't get to talk shit. It's really always been that simple.

Not that this will make a dent, but fuck it. I'm still trying.

Guiness
05-10-2012, 05:26 PM

On a pale horse he rides....Zool, do you have a horse?

Do you think Nutz is being respectful to the Barfooted one?

MJZiggy
05-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Swede.

Shouldn't we one day expect to go to the NFL HOF, and instead of information on Aaron Rodgers record as an NFL QB. Instead of Brett Favre's record as an NFL QB.

See 'a photo Op' of each of their DICKS?

Well damn, now THAT would make that ceremony more fun....Let's do that.

Fritz
05-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Edwin, you are the poster child for passive-aggressiveness. And I mean that in the most respectful way.

I hope you're having a beautiful day!

swede
05-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Let's get back to talking about how awesome I am.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/aaronrodgers.jpg

MJZiggy
05-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Edwin, you are the poster child for passive-aggressiveness. And I mean that in the most respectful way.

I hope you're having a beautiful day!

Where are you finding the passive?

Fritz
05-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Woody respects everyone. He loves the Packers, and wants to make Packerrats the best it can be!

Cheesehead Craig
05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
But 12/12 is already National Ambrosia Day and National Ding-A-Ling Day.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Let's get back to talking about how awesome I am.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/aaronrodgers.jpg

This thread has gone ...and again forgive the pun...'all to balls' over nothing that the originator of this thread intended. It just keeps on rolling to nowhere even marginally close to it's original focus.

This thread has all to do with one NFL player.

Hint: He's a Green Bay Packer.

Hint: His last name is the same as 'a famous cowboy' and 'an early space pioneer character' in the movie theaters.

Name that player?

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Woody respects everyone. He loves the Packers, and wants to make Packerrats the best it can be!

Yes so can you help me please. Let's start by respecting the member that originated this thread and 'get on topic'.

and Zool:

Every time you post me I feel obliged to post you back as a common decent courtesy man. I am polite.

woodbuck27
05-10-2012, 11:18 PM
On a pale horse he rides....Zool, do you have a horse?

Do you think Nutz is being respectful to the Barfooted one?

I know which horse I ride. It's not supporting 'the rider of the pale horse'.

My horse is neither red nor black.

My horse is about LIFE.

MadtownPacker
05-10-2012, 11:22 PM
In my opinion, you should be booted.Im surprised you haven't started a poll about it.

SkinBasket
05-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Woodbuck makes some very valid, topical points in this thread. It's unfortunate that "the mob," led by the "cool kids" like Harlan and Zool can't look past it's own obsessions and allow the honorable man to have his opinion, even if it is different from the majority.

First they came for the lesbians,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a lesbian.

Then they came for the Favre fans,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Favre fan.

Then they came for the Woodbucks,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Woodbuck.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

woodbuck27
05-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Woodbuck makes some very valid, topical points in this thread. It's unfortunate that "the mob," led by the "cool kids" like Harlan and Zool can't look past it's own obsessions and allow the honorable man to have his opinion, even if it is different from the majority.

I apoligize to SnakeLH2006 for the direction this tread took. I'm thinking that 'all the same' it might enlighten you to the struggle we are in here at Packerats.

That's the Skinbasket we all deserve to enjoy at Packerrats.

and THANKS Man.

Peace.

Zool and Harlan Good Day:

I'm searching for 'the compromise'. Sincerely.

This is my sincere and honest observation:

There are certain personality conflicts and issues that make it a tad testier then you fellas care about because the dynamics are different for all of us. I see the distain many hold for you Harlan and I always feel bad for that.

In regards to me. Simple ....Harlan. Find that burr under your saddle amd remove it. Nicer ride.

I will remind you of this too Zool. You are not at liberty to ever imagine you're the perfect interpreter of all member(s) posts. To imagine you have such ability would make you a genious. I'll leave that thought with you.

What you might imagine is a rude or otherwise maliscious post but short of an outright FLAME. IMO is better handled, is better left. Left to see what develops, rather then risk being labeled as being prejudiced by injecting yourself too soon.

As a Moderator you must try hard to remain impartial and equally represent the membership 'without prejudice'. As a Moderator at Packerrats your commended for your courage if maybe NOT your wisdom. Wisdom that wil grow with tolerance /patience.

For what it may be worth to you.... this is a tough environment for you to stroll through and that's the approach I recommend that you take. I believe that approach will offer alot as we grow as a forum.

Your want to be a member of the Cool gang? Simple ....act cool.

THANKS for your time Zool.

I wish you luck with that and have a lovely day and it's Friday. Have 'a super weekend' man.

Packerrats let's all try harder to 'simply' get along. Spread 'the love'.

GO PACKERS !

Fritz
05-11-2012, 06:24 AM
Harlan is cool?

woodbuck27
05-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Harlan is cool?

Sure...he can be.

woodbuck27
05-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Just a cage would do job

Do I hear a parrot? No ..... it's my laughter !!

Harlan:

You and I will always be FIRST here with tag team humour. I could never fight (argue) with you 'my friend'.

Have an awesome weekend. (-:

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
05-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Where are you finding the passive?

It's down at the corner of Princess and Prince William Streets beside the hot dog vendor.

Fritz
05-11-2012, 09:20 AM
So how about ol' Aaron Rodgers?

woodbuck27
05-11-2012, 10:26 AM
The 12th day of the 12th month of 2012 will officially become Aaron Rodgers Day in Wisconsin when the Packers quarterback receives the honor marking the occasion tomorrow in Green Bay.
Jennifer Brilowski, who's from Stevens Point, will be there. Seemingly just for fun, she started a social media effort.
"It's a fun surprise. I started a Facebook page in the beginning of November. The public kind of took it and ran with it, so I said, 'Let's have some fun and see what we can do.' All of a sudden, the Assembly got a hold of it. It was a resolution. It's passed. I honestly didn't think it would happen, but I'm glad that it did."
When she found out the state legislature was going to turn her Facebook idea into reality, she said she was in "utter disbelief. I had no idea....I received a phone call, and I hadn't contacted the legislature. I hadn't pursued it at all."
So now, Brilowski gets to join Rodgers and government officials who will officially proclaim December 12th Aaron Rodgers Day.
The big question: what will the league MVP be doing on Aaron Rodgers Day?
"I figure I'll ask him tomorrow," quipped Brilowski.
But considering it's in the final month of the Packers' 2012 campaign, she says "it is deep in the season. It's on a Wednesday, so I'm kind of hopeful that he's just kind of planning to do his job and get us to the Super Bowl."
In the meantime, she says lots of places around the state will offer Aaron Rodgers Day festivities.
"I know there's bars and restaurants and places that are planning their own celebration," said Brilowski.
Much of what's happening on Aaron Rodgers Day is leading to money for charities like the MACC Fund, all based on a small social media campaign that turned viral.

----------------

Bow down. Check ur bibles, yo.

This..... Isn't this nice?

Cheesehead Craig
05-11-2012, 04:49 PM
nvm

pbmax
05-12-2012, 09:54 AM

For a second I thought Harlan changed avatars again.

SnakeLH2006
05-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Holy effin shit..Snake checks in for a coupla mins every week or two on his fancy celly..and holy fucking shit.. its become an emo-cock measuring contest in this thread.............but makes me smile lots.

woodbuck27
05-13-2012, 06:28 AM
Aaron Rodgers is the most irreplaceable player on the Green Bay Packers.

The NFL MVP did not win that award without good reason. Aaron Rodgers is the reason Green Bay won the Super Bowl two years ago and why they are a favorite to come back and get to the show and win again this season. Ted Thompson did as he had to do in Free Agency and in the draft by focusing on repairing needs on our defense. I believe that common sense dictated that plan and with all the weapons AR has that he was onboard with TT.

Rodgers has an amazing arm that he uses to hit his receivers with astounding accuracy. IMO he's the best all-around quarterback in the game today. His cool approach and focus to win games is obvious. Some will argue that Drew Brees or Tom Brady is better but won't win that argument with many Packer fans. We're so fortunate to have this young man as our QB.

It's unthinkable that he could be easily replaced.

We had 'a GREAT QB steer our offense in the 1990's and most of the 2000's. Our team was so successful throughout that period. Now we HAVE Aaron Rodgers and winner written all over him.

How many organizations had successive starting QB's step up to win like these two Green Bay Packer QB's? I can think of few and one would be the San Francisco 49ers and HOFer's Joe Montana and then Steve Young. Awesome QB's !

I believe Aaron Rodgers will be there (a HOFer) in about 15 -16 years time. The Green Bay Packer fans of Wisconsin deserve a Special Day to celebrate the GREATEST Green Bay Packer player.

Aaron Rodgers ! He's a gem.

GO Aaron Rodgers ! GO GREEN BAY PACKERS !

woodbuck27
05-13-2012, 06:54 AM
How do the statisticians look at the NFL QB position? The results from Football Outsiders:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

Pugger
05-13-2012, 07:15 AM
Aaron Rodgers is the most irreplaceable player on th Green Bay Packers.

The NFL MVP did not win that award without good reason. Aaron Rodgers is the reason Green Bay won the Super Bowl two years ago and why they are a favorite to come back and get to the show and win again this season. Ted Thompson did as he had to do in Free Agency and in the draft by focusing on repairing needs on our defense. I believe that common sense dictated that plan and with all the weapons AR has that he waa onboard with TT.

Rodgers has an amazing arm that he uses to hit his receivers with astounding accuracy. IMO he's the best all-around quarterback in the game today. His cool approach and focus to win games is obvious. Some will argue that Drew Brees or Tom Brady is better but won't win that argument with many Packer fans. We're so fortunate to have this young man as our QB.

It's unthinkable that he could be easily replaced.

We had 'a GREAT QB steer our offense in the 1990's and most of the 2000's. Our team was so successful throughout that period. Now we HAVE Aaron Rodgers and winner written all over him.

How many organizations had successive starting QB's step up to win like these two Green Bay Packer QB's? I can think of few and one would be the San Francisco 49ers and HOFer's Joe Montana and then Steve Young. Awesome QB's !

I believe Aaron Rodgers will be there (a HOFer) in about 15 -16 years time. The Green Bay Packer fans of Wisconsin deserve a Special Day to celebrate the GREATEST Green Bay Packer player.

Aaron Rodgers ! He's a gem.

GO Aaron Rodgers ! GO GREEN BAY PACKERS !

Some teams like Miami are still trying to replace Marino! We have been blessed to have this stability at the most important position in football today since 1992. :grin:

MJZiggy
05-13-2012, 07:21 AM
its become an emo-cock measuring contest in this thread.............but makes me smile lots. I think there's a reason for that.

woodbuck27
05-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Some teams like Miami are still trying to replace Marino! We have been blessed to have this stability at the most important position in football today since 1992. :grin:

For sure.

PACKERS !

woodbuck27
05-18-2012, 10:43 AM
This former Packer ranks the NFL QB's:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8292c371/Where-will-Cam-Newton-rank-in-The-Top-100-Players-of-2012?continuous=true

GO PACKERS !