PDA

View Full Version : New Leadership?

Harlan Huckleby
05-11-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't have to tell you the place has gone to hell. Who is the person to right the ship, chart new course into future?

Deputy Nutz
05-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Fuck this shit.

HowardRoark
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Tarlam and Sheep

Harlan Huckleby
05-11-2012, 01:11 PM
I'm writing-in Deputy Nutz. His no-nonsense style is exactly what is needed.

MadtownPacker
05-11-2012, 01:29 PM
The losers should be banned, like on Survivor.

swede
05-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Anger and prickliness is the new meme around here. That isn't so bad. I like everybody on this site better angry except Tarlam. He kind of scares me when he gets mad.

George Cumby
05-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Sycophantically, I voted for Mad.

I like it here!

MadtownPacker
05-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks Jorge but am I the only one who is going to vote for harlan? I know he is a breathing piece if feces but damn who ever ran for office that wasn't?

Joemailman
05-11-2012, 05:57 PM
pacopete and cpk1994.

George Cumby
05-11-2012, 06:17 PM
pacopete and cpk1994.

Paco: Huge cringe

Deputy Nutz
05-11-2012, 07:16 PM
pacopete and cpk1994.

Well you managed to name two bigger assholes than madtown. Congrats.

MJZiggy
05-11-2012, 07:35 PM
You forgot me, dammit.

Joemailman
05-11-2012, 07:44 PM
pacopete and cpk1994.

They were quite the pair. :lol: After they were thrown out of here, they carried on at SportsBubbler. I wonder if they've found another forum that will have them.

SkinBasket
05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
You forgot me, dammit.

You would have been my choice, if that makes you feel not worse.

Harlan Huckleby
05-11-2012, 09:02 PM
sorry ziggy, guess I'm just not ready for a female Supreme Leader not named Hillary.

Upnorth
05-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Tank?

MadtownPacker
05-11-2012, 09:34 PM
WiBubba

MadtownPacker
05-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Tarlam and Sheep
Green Day and Cleft Crusty

MadtownPacker
05-11-2012, 09:37 PM
You flatter.

Deputy Nutz
05-11-2012, 10:58 PM
WiBubba

That dude flamed out right before I began posting at JSO. He was a bit unorthodox

GrnBay007
05-11-2012, 11:05 PM
There should be a poll - "Why is Harlan so fascinated with bringing in new leadership?"

I don't see why some are carrying on about this. Mad is doing a fine job. I just wish he'd answer my PM! lol ;)

Deputy Nutz
05-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Like I said, "Fuck this shit".

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Nutz & GrnBay007: heroes like Favre and Madtown will let you down in the end. Let go of the fantasy.

sooner6600
05-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Anyone but Harlan; even TH97

MadtownPacker
05-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Nutz & GrnBay007: heroes like Favre and Madtown will let you down in the end. Let go of the fantasy.

Did you get that text I sent you?

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2012, 09:52 AM
That's what I'm talkin about. The swagger, the implied big stick. 007 & nutz are in for another crushing let down. 007 is young, she'll get over it. But I worry for nutz, he's had so much disappointment.

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2012, 10:10 AM
I think we need to break the ugly tension here with a little dance.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1047zs5wv1rq0o4ko1_400.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxxxN87lLQ

woodbuck27
05-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Ohh boy. You cannot be serious Harlan. Get my name off that POLL. I'm worried aboout you.

Just what we need another poll. There's little wrong with Packerrats Harlan. Do you need something? Maybe some 'B' complex might help you and add some Vitamins A and D. Give that cocktail about 30 days and your spirit of decent humour will likely return. I hope so.

I have certain concern about the general attitude here and will dig in to try to do my part. if everyone here takes a look inside of themselves and simply trys harder to see a Grren Bay Packer HOME we will succceed. Otherwise what's going on now will mushroom. We all must LOVE Packerrats.

What we need is simple. We need a tad more common fellowship and a Spirit of simply trying to be nicer. I know that seems a great stretch but I'm correct. Screw anyone that disagrees with me. This is a complex environment with many personalities. Screwing over any member here 'plain and simple':

a) Isn't the correct response as that would merely shove or divert blame.

b) Singling out members to blame is useless.

c) So what did the member penalized do in an objective sense? How does anyone know really how to behave here without RULES that we all must try hard to abide by/

Mad does an awesome job all matters and issues considered. He needs solid Mod's that as a primary function 'simply' direct bad traffic jams or who keep Packerrats 'as calm as possible', without injecting personality or personal views as he/she carries out tasks. The MOD must not be anyone of bias or prejudice. He/she has to remain detached emotionally fromthe conflicts that will by the nature of a forum arise.

Who can do it best. Mad is my recommendation as there is so fricken much going on here now that is just plain SCARY.

I'll take that bird in the hand. Mad the only sensable choice.

Anything else IMO would be NOT smart.

woodbuck27

MadtownPacker
05-12-2012, 10:27 AM
There should be a poll - "Why is Harlan so fascinated with bringing in new leadership?"

I don't see why some are carrying on about this. Mad is doing a fine job. I just wish he'd answer my PM! lol ;)
Thanks for your support. My bad, I will get back to you soon.

KYPack
05-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Harlan, you make the same bleat about every 12-18 months.

To paraphrase the great and all-knowing Deputy, fuck this bullshit, Harlan.

MadtownPacker
05-12-2012, 11:24 AM
I think we need to break the ugly tension here with a little.http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/123/0a83d4aafb71689bc8c2cd67672c45a8/l.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2012, 11:29 AM

This a bald-faced lie. I call for Madtown's downfall once a month, if not more often.

There are a lot of humor-impaired people in this forum. But they are God's children too, I suppose.

GrnBay007
05-12-2012, 11:32 AM

You've always been my hero! :)

GrnBay007
05-12-2012, 11:57 AM
That's what I'm talkin about. The swagger, the implied big stick. 007 & nutz are in for another crushing let down. 007 is young, she'll get over it. But I worry for nutz, he's had so much disappointment.

NUTZ, me thinks Harlan is feeling a lil down and looking for some love from you and I. :)

I've always loved u BlueDog....maybe not understood u...........but love u just the same.

Favre never let me down....the "system" did.

KYPack
05-12-2012, 02:06 PM
This a bald-faced lie. I call for Madtown's downfall once a month, if not more often.

There are a lot of humor-impaired people in this forum. But they are God's children too, I suppose.

Yes, this site is a shithole.

And you are our favorite turd.

Tony Oday
05-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Berry Favre isn't busy at the moment...

MJZiggy
05-12-2012, 04:41 PM

And every goddamn time you leave me out! You gotta get over that. Now is this month's rant over so Mad can get back to running this place without a mosquito in his ear?

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2012, 04:47 PM
I will not submit to the rule of a man who texts me pics of his teeny weeny. Call me old-fashioned.

woodbuck27
05-12-2012, 06:17 PM

Harlan. We have let go of it. Brett Favre has retired.

It's the Favre haters that insist on shitting on anything Brett Favre. Get REAL please.

Lead your side or the Favre haters 'out of the Packerrat wilderness'. All you members will ever do in the end id scrap with one another anyway and do you need any part of that Harlan.

I mean this is too simple man. A bunch of 'seventh graders' could figure it out.

We already have a solid OWNER and LEADER and that's too obviously Mad.

Mad needs good Mod's to help him see his vision for his forum.

Zool is just one man and cannot do it all. If SkinBasket wants that role he's be solid. Bretzky would be good too but I believe he's busier then a hen scratchin' in a barnyard for lunch.

As a membership it certainly would help to know where to categorize and post topics of interest. I get it most times but do error. I just discovered today the packerrats has a 'Women's Rights 'Section. I cannot wait to have a gander at that.

woodbuck27
05-12-2012, 06:24 PM

Everybody respects and loves KY. He even knows football.

imagine that..... a poster/member here that's cool..funny...tells tales..and has two clues about anything football related.

A genuine Packerrat HERO >>> KYPack.

woodbuck27
05-12-2012, 06:28 PM
And every goddamn time you leave me out! You gotta get over that. Now is this month's rant over so Mad can get back to running this place without a mosquito in his ear?

Cool. (-: You have potential.

woodbuck27
05-12-2012, 06:55 PM
I will not submit to the rule of a man who texts me pics of his teeny weeny. Call me old-fashioned.

What self serving solid down to earth manly man would ever stoop to gandering any man's penis.

Therein lies the great challenge for any leadership at Packerrats. There are too many male members here that actually did look at Favre's prurported penis and where I come form.

That's outrageously weird...and ...too creepy funny.

Today those members are reminded of their weakness every time the name Favre is written on this forum.

A GREAT shame is cast over these members and they must forgive themselves. They must 'self heal'.

It's entirely possible they will then recover and feel like 'Real Packer fans' again like the Deputy and 007 and Mad and I do.

The following didn't get all infected about that Brett Favre smut....and post here as happy campers. Never needing enlightening.

You don't see members like pbmax (who dealt well with his needs of a confirmation),Guiness,Upnorth,KYPack,Esoxx, LEWCWA,HowardRoark,sheepshead, and several others flying 'all shitty' over anything Favre.

The only thing we have left is the awesome day Brett Favre is inducted into the NFL HALL OF FAME. Some posters here will from now till then and yers after still slam the Legend Brett Favre.

It's not a great mystery. Some members here need to simply look inside of themselves and turn it around.

I'm such a believer. So happy to try to help.

Help as simply a positive contributing member. To spread 'the LOVE'.

KYPack
05-12-2012, 08:03 PM

The feeling is mutual, my Packer Queen.

Wait, is Harlan the Packer Queen?

Or Zig, or Easy Cheezy, or what?

woodbuck27
05-13-2012, 05:03 AM
The feeling is mutual, my Packer Queen.

Wait, is Harlan the Packer Queen?

Or Zig, or Easy Cheezy, or what?

Do NOT exclude any women 'as Queen'.