PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Falcons/Packers on NFL Network Sunday AM...

Fosco33
08-18-2006, 10:54 AM
For those out of the state of WI and with the NFL Network, I see that on Sunday @ 5 AM Pacific is the tape delay of the game.

I'm much happier to see the game but will have to steer clear of PR and sports reports to feel like I'm watching it Live.

GO PACK!

:mrgreen:

4and12to12and4
08-18-2006, 04:22 PM
I will doing the same Fosco. I plan to go to bed early Saturday night, and stay off the forums until I can watch the game Sunday morning. I had to do the same thing last week, because they didn't air it until midnight. I didn't want to watch it tired, so I went to bed, (it took me 2 friggin hours to fall asleep I was so excited, I told my family it felt like Christmas eve!!-my wife just shook her head, and made a comment about wishing I had half this kind of commitment to the family, I don't know exactly, I wasn't really listening :roll: ), so, for me, the game is on Sunday morning. I'm so excited, I didn't get to watch preseason at all last year, and this year, I get to record the game on TVO, and watch it over and over. I still have the SD game saved. I'm planning on keeping all the games this season to go back and watch them. Man, I sure hope we win some!!

chewy-bacca
08-18-2006, 04:39 PM
live with fast forward through the ads!! :D

CaptainKickass
08-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I thought it said 8 AM Eastern?

I'll go check again.

CaptainKickass
08-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Ah-Ha!

Straight from the NFL Network:

NFL NETWORK AIR TIMES FOR 2006 PRESEASON GAMES
(All times ET; HD indicates High Definition)

Sunday, Aug. 20 Air time
Atlanta at Green Bay 8 a.m.
Miami at Tampa Bay (HD) 11 a.m.
NY Jets at Washington (HD) 2 p.m.
Minnesota at Pittsburgh 5 p.m.
San Francisco at Oakland (HD) 12 a.m.

CaptainKickass
08-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Fosco33

Which of course means 5am Pacific!

It's an echoing dual repetitive redundancy.

mraynrand
08-18-2006, 05:06 PM
my wife just shook her head, and made a comment about wishing I had half this kind of commitment to the family, I don't know exactly, I wasn't really listening

That's just priceless

BananaMan
08-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Yep, this is my only option considering I have a dish. Cable isn't available in my neck of the woods.

4and12to12and4
08-18-2006, 06:28 PM
A funny thing. As I was watching the SD game, on the NFL Network last Sunday morning, I was so pissed because the announcers were so biased towards the Chargers. I mean, I was actually yelling at the TV, "oh, screw you, my god, what are you friggin' Chargers fans?" Even when the Packers did something good, they would spin it the other way, and they just kept jawing about the damn Chargers.

Then, when I watched it the second time, I noticed they had the Charger bolt on their polos. That's when I realized that they were in fact Chargers fans, because the game was called by the Chargers training camp announcers. God, did I feel like an idiot.