PDA

View Full Version : Watched the Atl vs Pats preseason game

pack4to84
08-18-2006, 04:32 PM
My impressions of ATL in that game.
DL looks stout against the pass but there DL look horrid against the run. When the Pats called a pass play the QB had no time at all. Brady or there back QB where getting hit everytime they through the ball. Just like watching Favre against SD.
ATL run D
Pats could run all day on AtL. There rb where breaking 9yd runs at will. Atl DL is small no big tackle either.
So what I'am getting to is our OL should look good this week running the football. So if the RB avg. less then 4yds then we are introuble, but if they avg. 4+yds take it for a grain of salt.

BananaMan
08-18-2006, 06:24 PM
So basically there's no way our line can do good this game? Hmm.

4and12to12and4
08-18-2006, 06:33 PM
So basically there's no way our line can do good this game? Hmm.

Well, that's not completely accurate, they will be impressive if they give the QB time to throw the ball. :neutral: Unlike the Pats pass defense.

I'm glad that these guys will be playing against smaller defensive tackles this week. They really need to have at least a decent showing, if for no other reason, to get some confidence back.

By the way, WHATS UP BIG BRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you start a topic in a while. I still think you should change your rat name from 84 to 85!! :mrgreen: