PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Apocolaypse

Brando19
06-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Anyone see the "zombie" attack in Miami on Memorial Day Weekend? It seems a black man was walking down the street and attacked a homeless man. He was seen dragging him down the street ripping his clothes off. Both men were naked when police arrived and the homeless man's face was eaten off from his forehead to his jaws. He had no eyes or nose. The police officer told him to freeze, but the black guy growled and continued eating. The officer shot him, but it didn't faze the man. He then shot him five more times and killed him. This is no joke...I'll post the surveillence video. They said this is the fifth or sixth similar report. CRAZY SHIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDPlb3J0cM&feature=related

MJZiggy
06-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Why is this about a black guy. Don't you think that the fact that the guy had been ingesting bath salts and that they had made him psychotic was the more important detail here? The problem is that idiots try to get high off of things that shouldn't be ingested. He wasn't a zombie, he just had his internal organs including his brain being fried by chemicals.

Brando19
06-03-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm not playing the race card here...i don't care if he was black, white, yellow or purple. Some sum bitch ate a homeless dude's face off. That's the important detail here.

MJZiggy
06-03-2012, 09:32 AM
I think the moral of the story is that household chemicals are not to be ingested...unless you like having your organs fried, going psychotic and getting shot dead. The bigger question is what are they going to do with the homeless guy? Just leave him there with no face? Do they try to do skin grafts to heal him? What on earth happens to that poor man?

Brando19
06-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Good question...hopefully they help him out. I'm pretty sure he's blind.

Little Whiskey
06-03-2012, 12:00 PM
as my first act as mod, your duplicate thread was deleted! i feel so powerful!

Brando19
06-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Haha, thanks little whiskey. And a damn good job!

3irty1
06-03-2012, 01:54 PM
He wasn't a zombie, he just had his internal organs including his brain being fried by chemicals.

That's like the legal definition of a zombie.

Joemailman
06-03-2012, 03:30 PM
as my first act as mod, your duplicate thread was deleted! i feel so powerful!

Thank goodness! For a while there, I thought the zombie threads were multiplying!

MJZiggy
06-03-2012, 03:34 PM
That's like the legal definition of a zombie.

I thought zombies were already dead. And then somehow undead (provided they received a handy supply of their favorite cerebral snack foods). This guy wasn't dead or undead yet. I suppose if he undied now he'd be a zombie.

MadtownPacker
06-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Gathered from lifetime of George Romero type zombie flicks:

Zombies are technically dead but the virus or whatever they usually have keeps their neurotransmitters and motor functions going. I guess because that shit burns energy so the need to feed is still there. I like classic zombies but prefer the faster, more animated ones we see in modern zombie movies.

BTW - Harlan will be eaten first because he cant run.

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2012, 03:55 PM
you betcha, these colors don't run, pal

http://uncleflag.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/us-animated.gif

red
06-03-2012, 04:57 PM
i wonder if this with turn into another travon martin type deal? excesive force, cop only should have used 2 shots instead of 6 to kill the zombie, sorry, black man

Brando19
06-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Hahahaha, Harlan and Red just made me spit mountain dew everywhere.

MadtownPacker
06-03-2012, 07:58 PM
you betcha, these colors don't run, pal

http://uncleflag.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/us-animated.gifWhitey please!! This is what you would look like if you became a zombie.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_z92vZGIqt1c/TO_AqgZmbZI/AAAAAAAAPB4/oLs-G_62GTY/s1600/zombie_nazi_movie.jpg

GrnBay007
06-03-2012, 11:38 PM
I read about that...very disturbing! Then a couple days later I read about another case in Maryland. A college student was reported missing. His roommate's younger brother found a box in their basement with a human head and hands in it. The kid told his father, who then found the older brother trying to wash the box out. Called the police and after he is arrested says he ate the victim's (his roomate) heart and part of his brain. WTH!

Deputy Nutz
06-04-2012, 08:00 AM
I have already packed my bug out bag. I wish you well, don't hang around too long!!!!

Upnorth
06-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I have already packed my bug out bag. I wish you well, don't hang around too long!!!!

I though that thing was packed about 6 years ago.

woodbuck27
06-07-2012, 08:43 AM
i wonder if this with turn into another travon martin type deal? excesive force, cop only should have used 2 shots instead of 6 to kill the zombie, sorry, black man

So you refer to this creepo as a zombie in this post MJ. Are you now admitting the the aggressor with 'a taste for face' was a zombie?

Was it a particularly hot and humid day in Miami when this GROSS assault took place? We need answers.

Thank GOD Canada's zombie population seems in decline or defunct. I don't want to see any zombies. If I do I want to be close to a shopping mall.

Freak Out
06-07-2012, 11:54 AM
So I watched Season 2 of "The Walking Dead" over the last month or so while traveling. Overall I thought it was so so.....now I'll have to watch the start of Season 3 just to find out who the cool Ninja-Zombie killer wench is. I loved how she modified the two Zombies to act as a cloaking device. Pure awesome.

Upnorth
06-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Just to add another canibal on the fire, a Quebecois killed a guy on video then did disturbiung things to the man including eating a bit of him. He also mailed the body parts to various places in Canada. Then he fled to Paris, and was arrested in Germany.
So it appears the zombies are getting smarter at an alarming rate.

MJZiggy
06-07-2012, 06:15 PM
So you refer to this creepo as a zombie in this post MJ. Are you now admitting the the aggressor with 'a taste for face' was a zombie?

Was it a particularly hot and humid day in Miami when this GROSS assault took place? We need answers.

Thank GOD Canada's zombie population seems in decline or defunct. I don't want to see any zombies. If I do I want to be close to a shopping mall.

That was red's quote, not mine.

woodbuck27
06-08-2012, 01:20 PM
That was red's quote, not mine.

Evidently up here we just have a simple cannibal. Have you read about this creepo? He's mailing 'body parts' wherever he chooses.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/a-montreal-photographer%E2%80%99s-encounter-with-luka-rocco-magnotta.html

What is happening in our world? It seems to just get sicker.