PDA

View Full Version : Driver throws INT, will not win emergency QB job

MadtownPacker
06-05-2012, 09:01 PM
But he scored the game winner on the next play.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8011115/donald-driver-green-bay-packers-rewards-fan-had-cleat-ripped-away

Brando19
06-05-2012, 09:23 PM
But he scored the game winner on the next play.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8011115/donald-driver-green-bay-packers-rewards-fan-had-cleat-ripped-away

I'll be honest...I think the shoe was intended for the woman. She is holding a Dancing with the Stars replica trophy and it looks like Donald is throwing to her. The kid has on a Greg Jennings jersey, not a Driver jersey. That being said...the woman was a bitch for physically wrestling with the 12 year old boy. She should have let him have them.

pbmax
06-05-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm with Brando. The women is being scorched about shoes thrown to her and no one wants to defend her. She shouldn't have wrestled with the child, but I think she rightly thought they were being tossed to her.

HarveyWallbangers
06-05-2012, 11:43 PM
I kind of had the same feeling. In the spur of the moment, she made a bad decision wrestling with a kid. But, it looked like the shoe was going to her and she probably thought the kid was trying to steal it.

MadtownPacker
06-05-2012, 11:56 PM
So you guys are blaming the WR? :lol:

Fritz
06-06-2012, 07:41 AM
Yup. Didn't fight hard enough for the ball.

And your very first post on this reminded me of an old Packer QB, Mad...

Cheesehead Craig
06-06-2012, 09:09 AM
The boy ran the wrong route clearly.

woodbuck27
06-06-2012, 09:20 AM
That underhand toss isn't always perfected.

Deputy Nutz
06-06-2012, 10:08 AM
She is a typical Packer fan, it was the greatest moment in her sad pathetic life and she wasn't going to let a 12 year old stand in her way.

Kiwon
06-06-2012, 04:44 PM

MadtownPacker
06-06-2012, 07:39 PM
She is a typical Packer fan, it was the greatest moment in her sad pathetic life and she wasn't going to let a 12 year old stand in her way.

Ahhh! The brutal honesty of Sir Nutz!

These guys are defending the lady but DD himself made it sounds like he intended it for the kid.

MadtownPacker
06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I'll be honest...I think the shoe was intended for the woman.

I'm with Brando

I kind of had the same feeling.

Yup. Didn't fight hard enough for the ball.

The boy ran the wrong route clearly.

That underhand toss isn't always perfected.

Shit! Is Nutty Butty right about "Packer Fan"? Are we truly apologist for the team we follow? Didnt DD admit it was for the kid?

MJZiggy
06-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Shit! Is Nutty Butty right about "Packer Fan"? Are we truly apologist for the team we follow? Didnt DD admit it was for the kid?

It ain't about who it was originally intended for. The kid had the shoe in his grip. You don't go treating a 12-year-old that way. It was just plain rude.

Brando19
06-06-2012, 09:11 PM
What is DD going to say? "I was throwing my shoe to the 35 year old woman...not the snotty nose little kid!" Of course he's gonna say he was throwing to the kid! He'd look like a douche if he wasn't. But I'd bet money he was throwing to the woman. Proofs in the pudding. Watch the tape closely.

MadtownPacker
06-06-2012, 10:01 PM
DD said she made a mistake and that it was no big deal. He could have easily said "hey lil man I was throwing them to her but here let me hook you up". Which he did anyways. It's hard to call it on the vid but it's not hard to see her lean in and say something and then the kid let go. He thought it was going to him and so did she. You pick who acted wrong.

Cheesehead Craig
06-06-2012, 10:06 PM

Shit, can't you see a joke, or you too high on peyote?

MadtownPacker
06-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Shit, can't you see a joke, or you too high on peyote?Listen detractor(shot out to TexasPackerBacker), I know you where kidding. Now play along...

Lurker64
06-06-2012, 10:25 PM
I think if we need a WR to play emergency QB, we'd go with Randall Cobb anyway.

If we need a WR to play emergency longsnapper? Well, that's why we keep James Jones around.

Deputy Nutz
06-07-2012, 08:18 AM
The Woman was sorry, she called the family of the 12 year old wimp and the families smoothed it out, she even offered to send the shoe to the kid, but the kid was like, "What do I want a crummy old shoe for, Donald gave me the works."

The whole thing is a disgusting display of the lows lifes that are "Packer fan".

Upnorth
06-07-2012, 08:26 AM
I think if we need a WR to play emergency QB, we'd go with Randall Cobb anyway.

If we need a WR to play emergency longsnapper? Well, that's why we keep James Jones around.

I have always wondered why no teams have the center or backup center as long snapper. THe problem would be when they forget if it is a normal play or a punt.

woodbuck27
06-07-2012, 09:00 AM
It ain't about who it was originally intended for. The kid had the shoe in his grip. You don't go treating a 12-year-old that way. It was just plain rude.

Rude! No. She 'simply' wanted DD's shoe. She uses her superior desire and strength to take down that kid.

On that day he went to school. He now realizes (will realize) how hard you need to fight for anything you really desire in his lifetime. IMO...that woman will long be remembered by that kid as a sort of mentor.

I excuse the fact she's a Packer fan and as such allow her some slack.

Poor woman. Obsessed with a long time desire to be just like DD. She needed to impress him face to face. How many better opportunities would she have? She got the job done. So give her credit.

Travbrew
06-07-2012, 04:45 PM
The Woman was sorry, she called the family of the 12 year old wimp and the families smoothed it out, she even offered to send the shoe to the kid, but the kid was like, "What do I want a crummy old shoe for, Donald gave me the works."

The whole thing is a disgusting display of the lows lifes that are "Packer fan".

Yes, clearly everyone who didn't jump ship with you in 2008 and continue to worship lord byron are not worth the air they breathe.

:eyes::rolleyes:::bang:

Fritz
06-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Rude! No. She 'simply' wanted DD's shoe. She uses her superior desire and strength to take down that kid.

On that day he went to school. He now realizes (will realize) how hard you need to fight for anything you really desire in his lifetime. IMO...that woman will long be remembered by that kid as a sort of mentor.

Poor woman. Obsessed with a long time desire to be just like DD. She needed to impress him face to face. How many better opportunities would she have? She got the job done. So give her credit.

One of your better posts, Woodrow!

MadtownPacker
06-07-2012, 07:22 PM
One of your better posts, Woodrow!

Damn it was huh? Thought I was tripping.

BobDobbs
06-07-2012, 09:04 PM

I think he might have learned that being part of a sideshow that publicly humiliates someone else can get you fabulous gifts and prizes. If he would have fought for it and won he wouldn't have gotten anything but a sweaty shoe.

mission
06-07-2012, 09:51 PM
It's nice that you guys quote the abnormal (good) Woodbuck posts so I get to read them.

Zool
06-08-2012, 08:46 AM

Trollin trollin trollin, Nutzy keeps a trollin
And his balls are swollen
RAWHIDE!

pbmax
06-09-2012, 03:51 PM
DD said she made a mistake and that it was no big deal. He could have easily said "hey lil man I was throwing them to her but here let me hook you up". Which he did anyways. It's hard to call it on the vid but it's not hard to see her lean in and say something and then the kid let go. He thought it was going to him and so did she. You pick who acted wrong.

Think this through more carefully. If we were who Nutz thought we were, we would have blamed both the kid and the women for making Driver look bad.

As for wrong, you could have picked any one of the three parties then: bad manners, bad throw/poor communication or grabby entitlement.

All public sentiment is with the child. Driver didn't get this popular taking an unpopular stands in public. He sided with the person without the gift. The cleanest and easiest way to rectify the situation. To do it any other way puts him in a position like Solomon.

pbmax
06-09-2012, 03:53 PM
I think he might have learned that being part of a sideshow that publicly humiliates someone else can get you fabulous gifts and prizes. If he would have fought for it and won he wouldn't have gotten anything but a sweaty shoe.

Quite right, lesson learned. Public uproar is justice.

Fritz
06-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Think this through more carefully. If we were who Nutz thought we were, we would have blamed both the kid and the women for making Driver look bad.

As for wrong, you could have picked any one of the three parties then: bad manners, bad throw/poor communication or grabby entitlement.

All public sentiment is with the child. Driver didn't get this popular taking an unpopular stands in public. He sided with the person without the gift. The cleanest and easiest way to rectify the situation. To do it any other way puts him in a position like Solomon.

Nothing wrong with that. Cut the kid in half, give one half to the woman and the other half to Driver.