PDA

View Full Version : Coaches Film now Available

Bossman641
06-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Haven't seen this posted yet.

The NFL Network is going to begin offering coaches film for all 2012 games. Who is going to be the one to shell out $70 so they can go back, watch games from the endzone cameras, and grade out the players?

RashanGary
06-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Haven't seen this posted yet.

As part of their offseason package, the NFL Network is now offering coaches film for all 2012 games. Who is going to be the one to shell out $70 so they can go back, watch games from the endzone cameras, and grade out the players?

This is cool because now the game analysis will get better. Will be interesting to see how far fans take it too.

Bossman641
06-19-2012, 12:21 PM
This is cool because now the game analysis will get better. Will be interesting to see how far fans take it too.

NVM

pbmax
06-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Yes, I will. But only if I can stream it from them directly. I am not going to purchase a digital tier package of cable for NFL Network just to get the Game Rewind package

Tony Oday
06-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Well Hoodie should be happy, he doesnt have to pay a camera man to do it illegally anymore...

Bossman641
06-19-2012, 12:42 PM
My understanding is that the NFL has always been protective of releasing the coaches film. I don't believe they have said this will be available for the 2012 season. They might just decide to release it after the season like they are doing here.

Actually nevermind I'm an idiot. I thought they were releasing film from last season. They are offering this package for the coming season.

Bossman641
06-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes, I will. But only if I can stream it from them directly. I am not going to purchase a digital tier package of cable for NFL Network just to get the Game Rewind package

Not positive, but I think the Rewind package is entirely separate of the cable packages. I believe that you just need to create a NFL.com account and then Rewind is streamed to your computer.

pbmax
06-19-2012, 12:50 PM
NVM

I am pretty sure the Rewind was available the week after the game and it looks like the All-22 tape will be as well, though its never explicitly stated.

I might buy it and watch the condensed version (30 minutes!) of the Packers games if its available same day.

Bossman641
06-19-2012, 01:01 PM
I am pretty sure the Rewind was available the week after the game and it looks like the All-22 tape will be as well, though its never explicitly stated.

I might buy it and watch the condensed version (30 minutes!) of the Packers games if its available same day.

Had to search through the FAQ a little bit.

All 22 film will be available on Wednesdays. Condensed versions of Sunday games will be available after SNF. Sunday and Thursday night games will be available shortly after the broadcasts. MNF available 24 hours after broadcast.