PDA

View Full Version : CFL football thread

Upnorth
06-30-2012, 08:19 AM
After going through withdrawals since February the regular season resumed last night for thhose of us north of the 49th. I recommend some of you non canadians give it a try till september as a lot of the basics are the same. Before you poopoo the idea a lot of NFL players who try out up are surprised by the quality of the game. If there is interest please mention it and I will try to find feeds of the game for you. I watch most of my on tsn.ca but not all games are available their. If you do decide to give it a try I just request no one cheers for Winnipeg or Calgary as that would prove you have the brain capacity of a bears fan.

The Riders dominated the Tigercats 43-16 last night as a rebuilt oline and new rb lead the way for the green and white.

George Cumby
06-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Not much discretionary time but count me in.

Thanks!

Upnorth
06-30-2012, 03:02 PM
So I looked in my bookmarks from last year and couldn't find it. Google front row sports (or first row) and then click on american football. Or maybe canadian football. Anyway they will lead you to the promised land. Also try www.tsn.ca and you might get a stream from the cfl schedual tab.
I am on my blackberry this weekend son not much help. Sorry.

Also happy Canada day tomorrow!

Upnorth
07-03-2012, 10:43 AM
In an effort to continue the CFL conversation, The West division dominated the East division this past weekend.
Saskatchewan beat Hamilton 43-16
BC beat Winnipeg 33-16
Edmonton beat Toronto 19-15
Calgary beat Montreal 38-10

This was the first of the 18 game season. George, sorry I did not put up the live feeds as we left to camp for the Canada Day Weekend. Had a great time.
If any one is interested I would put up a further review of Rider games.

Upnorth
07-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Highlights from the Rider game. Ahhh football
http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/75353

Zool
07-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Sinorice Moss is up north now? He dropped a long way from a 2nd? round pick.

Upnorth
07-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Sinorice Moss is up north now? He dropped a long way from a 2nd? round pick.

And his only impact was as a punt returner, 4 for 26 yards.
What did you think of the football you saw?

Upnorth
07-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Also if you want to watch a game that has been played just go to here http://watch.tsn.ca/cfl-games-on-demand
they are stored by quarter and pauseable. Just when you guys watch don't keep screaming about too many men on the field they have 12 on defence up here.

Guiness
07-04-2012, 11:14 AM
They're really putting the product out there, the on-demand is great!

Watched the Edmonton-Toronto game (I'm an Edmonton fan, both Oilers and Eskimos!) and it was a good game. The Eskimos are coming to town August 27th, I think I'll catch that game.

Upnorth
07-04-2012, 12:09 PM
They're really putting the product out there, the on-demand is great!

Watched the Edmonton-Toronto game (I'm an Edmonton fan, both Oilers and Eskimos!) and it was a good game. The Eskimos are coming to town August 27th, I think I'll catch that game.

Eskimo's fan???? Grrrrr. I hope the Argo's kick their ass on the 27th! If you do go to the game you will probably see almost as many edmonton jersey's as argo's. I loved going to games when the riders were in the sky dome. about a half the seats were green and white, it was awesome! What did you think of Steven Jyles play on Sunday? He used to be a backup in Riderland so just curious.

As an aside I did not expect the Stampeders to roll over Montreal the way they did. Drew Tate is looking like the real deal.

Guiness
07-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Andre Proulx (referee) provided some fireworks himself, when he suffered a heart attack during the game!

Jyles was ok, but I don't know that there's a future in him. IMO, Ray looked better, even with the scant protection offered to him by Toronto's line. I'd say I don't know why they traded Ray for Jyles and an idiot kicker, if it wasn't for the fact that the Eskimo's kicker hit 4 field goals, while Toronto's clanked a chip shot off the post!

Upnorth
07-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Andre Proulx (referee) provided some fireworks himself, when he suffered a heart attack during the game!

Jyles was ok, but I don't know that there's a future in him. IMO, Ray looked better, even with the scant protection offered to him by Toronto's line. I'd say I don't know why they traded Ray for Jyles and an idiot kicker, if it wasn't for the fact that the Eskimo's kicker hit 4 field goals, while Toronto's clanked a chip shot off the post!

Enjoy the game Sunday? I know i sure did! That riders d is a thing of beauty so far! GO RIDERS GO :taunt:

MadtownPacker
07-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Canadian moron!!!!

KYPack
07-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Canadian moron!!!!

Mexican Whatchamacallit.

Upnorth
07-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Canadian moron!!!!

:cry: Aww why you gotta do that. I was just hacking on Guiness because the Riders kicked the Eskimo's butts, and you gotta make it some sorta national insult thing.
Well screw you, and where teh hell are the authentic mexican recipes I asked for like months ago! :smack:

pbmax
07-10-2012, 06:20 PM
:cry: Aww why you gotta do that. I was just hacking on Guiness because the Riders kicked the Eskimo's butts, and you gotta make it some sorta national insult thing.
Well screw you, and where teh hell are the authentic mexican recipes I asked for like months ago! :smack:

No, no, I think you got Mad hooked and he's ticked the Riders won.

MadtownPacker
07-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Mexican Whatchamacallit.
Is that ones of these with jalapenos inside?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000106091/polls_whatchamacallit_2910_842985_answer_4_xlarge. jpeg

MadtownPacker
07-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Exactly. Of course moosehead here starts wanting to call the mounties like I crushed his mapleleaf or some shit.

MadtownPacker
07-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Well screw you, and where teh hell are the authentic mexican recipes I asked for like months ago! :smack:I gotta translate them to Canadian or whatever it is you speak.

http://magicstatistics.com/wp-content/pictures/other/Why_Mexicans_dont_drink_Molson.jpg

:lol: http://ourlighterside.com/stuff/find-the-canadian/ :lol:

Freak Out
07-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Does Doug Flutie still play in the CFL?

Upnorth
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM

So he's an eskimo's fan??? That's like cheering for the lions but hey, sucks to be him!

Upnorth
07-10-2012, 09:04 PM
I gotta translate them to Canadian or whatever it is you speak.

http://magicstatistics.com/wp-content/pictures/other/Why_Mexicans_dont_drink_Molson.jpg

:lol: http://ourlighterside.com/stuff/find-the-canadian/ :lol:

Mexican's don't drink Molson cause it tastes good.

Also I need further photographic evidence to confirm the Canadian please.

pbmax
07-11-2012, 09:01 AM
That book is going to be someone's XMas gift this year.

Upnorth
07-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Now that a certain unnamed mexican rat (you know who you are GRRR) has gotten this thread of track I am gonna try to put it back on track.
Scores from week two were
Montreal 40 Winnipeg 31
BC 39 Hamilton 36
Toronto 39 Calgary 36
Saskatchewan 17 Edmonton 1
First of Edmonton :laugh:
Montreal recovered its offensive swagger after coming out relativley flat the first week. QB Anthony Calvio has been and still is a passing machine holding many many qb records and has played for 19 years accumulating over 74000 yrds passing.
Ricky Ray (traded to toronto this year from edmonton) has quickly made Toronto's typically mortibud offence move into the next level, however there defence is showing a few strains this year. Also they beat Calgary so way to go Argo's!
Travis Lulay of the BC lions shows the passing threat he became last year was no fluke and the lions are gonna be a top contender this year (sigh).
Finally the Riders, or as they are know in Canada Gods team, have shown to have a very strong defence. 6 Sacks with numerous pass defenses as well, the rest of the league is on notice. Darian Durant has regained his former form and has a 4-0 td to int ratio, and at 9 ypa is looking great. Weston Dressler was not the threat he was in the first game, but other recievers, notably Chris Getzlaf are pitching in as well. The team has unearthed a strong rushing threat in rookie Kory Sheets who looks like a great addition to the team. Problems with injuries on the oline has limited this team, but once they are healthy this team should be very very good.

Guiness
07-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Enjoy the game Sunday? I know i sure did! That riders d is a thing of beauty so far! GO RIDERS GO :taunt:

I'm not talking to you!

MadtownPacker
07-11-2012, 01:24 PM
So he's an eskimo's fan??? That's like cheering for the lions but hey, sucks to be him!

I bet Eskimos are like the Mexicans of the North. Let's confirm. Do they house multiple families in one igloo?

Upnorth
07-12-2012, 09:28 AM
This weeks schedual,
Thurs 730 est Calgary @ Montreal (Go Al's)
Fri 9 EST Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Sat 3 EST BC @ SASK (the top teams in the west duking it out in riderville)
Sat 7 EST Toronto @ Hamilton
All can be found on line if you want to watch them and I highly recommend it. Here is the stream for tonights games
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/130288/1/watch-calgary-vs-montreal.html

Guiness
07-13-2012, 01:56 PM
It took the Edmonton GM two full games to realize how badly he screwed up...he traded the franchise QB? When the guy won two championships, was still in his prime, and they didn't have a replacement. Apparently the cap was a problem, but shave it elsewhere!!!

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Toronto/2012/07/12/19981726.html

Upnorth
07-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Riders win again! 23-20 defence lead win with big special teams contributions! Great to see the as the last undefeated team.
Also for the mexican eskimo's in the crowd they beat up on winnipeg!

gbgary
07-15-2012, 12:13 PM
I bet Eskimos are like the Mexicans of the North. Let's confirm. Do they house multiple families in one igloo?

do they pile 15 family members in their sled?

MadtownPacker
07-17-2012, 07:38 PM
do they pile 15 family members in their sled?
There's no Chevy Econoline vans in Alaska?

Upnorth
07-20-2012, 11:21 AM
So the Riders lost a heartbreaker in overtime 41-38 vrs the evil calgary stampeders. They were up 15pts with 3ish minutes left. One bad defensive collapse and one stupid interception later... Sigh

Guiness
07-24-2012, 02:24 AM
Ahmad Carroll makes an appearance for the Argos, and some things don't change

On June 30, 2012, Carroll played in his first CFL game against the Edmonton Eskimos. Midway through the third quarter, Carroll was flagged for defensive pass interference on a deep attempt by Eskimo quarterback Steven Jyles to receiver Fred Stamps. The penalty led to an Edmonton field goal, and Toronto went on to lose the game 19-15.

On a smarter note, they also signed Akeel Lendor, who has never played football, but happens to be 6'8" and 335lbs.

ThunderDan
07-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Ahmad Carroll makes an appearance for the Argos, and some things don't change

On a smarter note, they also signed Akeel Lendor, who has never played football, but happens to be 6'8" and 335lbs.

Put him in boxing gloves so he can't grab the WR.

Upnorth
07-30-2012, 12:26 PM
So for those of you who really want to know, the riders lost a nail biter on saturday 35-34 due to another 4th quarter collapse. GRRR
Winnipeg beat edmonton
toronto beat montreal
BC destroyed Calgary.
Any one care?
Also how do you change the title of a thread as in one month this will be a very misleading title.

VanPackFan
07-30-2012, 02:32 PM
FYI, there's an ex-Packer on the BC Lions roster as well. Joshua Bell looked impressive in training camp, but hasn't seen the field an awful lot in the regular season.
Lions have a secondary stacked with experienced veterans. Tough to crack.

How's the quality on http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

I've watched all the Lions games the next day on tsn.ca because I can never find a live feed and I ditched cable.

Upnorth
07-30-2012, 07:24 PM
FYI, there's an ex-Packer on the BC Lions roster as well. Joshua Bell looked impressive in training camp, but hasn't seen the field an awful lot in the regular season.
Lions have a secondary stacked with experienced veterans. Tough to crack.

How's the quality on http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

I've watched all the Lions games the next day on tsn.ca because I can never find a live feed and I ditched cable.

Sometimes the quality is good other times its bad. It really depends on the person streaming it for them. P.S. it was a thing of beauty watching Mccallum miss two field goals at the last riders bc game.

George Cumby
07-30-2012, 07:30 PM
There's no Chevy Econoline vans in Alaska?

15 in an Econoline? Sheeeit. Try 25.

VanPackFan
07-31-2012, 12:39 PM
One brought back for a major. Yeah. Good times.
He gets a few mulligans after last season though and he looked like he was back to money against the Stamps.
That's one part of the Canadian game that I absolutely love. Really puts a strategic choice into trying a long field goal knowing some speedy return man might run circles around your kick team.

Upnorth
07-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Three way tie for first in the west division. Look like we are in for a real tight race for the year.
I agree with you VPF that the canadian return game is fun to watch, I still love looking at old pinball highlights as he races around. Dude was fast and so short he got lost behind blockers making him hard to find on the field.

Guiness
08-01-2012, 12:57 AM
So for those of you who really want to know, the riders lost a nail biter on saturday 35-34 due to another 4th quarter collapse. GRRR
Winnipeg beat edmonton
toronto beat montreal
BC destroyed Calgary.
Any one care?
Also how do you change the title of a thread as in one month this will be a very misleading title.

Jesus H. Winnipeg was looking like the CFL's answer to the 2008 Lions, and the Eskimos score a single point in the 4th to lose the game. Tillman's got to be feeling some heat up there, and if not, I'll go light one under him myself!

Did any Packer fans know that the Eskimos, who's team colours happen to be Green and Gold, are 'community' owned? (ya upnorth, I know the Western Riders are as well...)

Upnorth
08-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Jesus H. Winnipeg was looking like the CFL's answer to the 2008 Lions, and the Eskimos score a single point in the 4th to lose the game. Tillman's got to be feeling some heat up there, and if not, I'll go light one under him myself!

Did any Packer fans know that the Eskimos, who's team colours happen to be Green and Gold, are 'community' owned? (ya upnorth, I know the Western Riders are as well...)

So the riders have lost one game in overtime and one game by one point in the 4th quarter. Both came from huge 4th quaerter collapses when they are up by over 2 majors the shit the bed. They started out the season with a defence that looked amazing, but are getting owned in the 4th.
Edmonton started slow, gained momentum, but have lost 2 games this year through 4th quarter collapses. They also have a great looking d that has forgotten to play all 4 quarters twice now.
To me this all means that there is no clear favorite in the west and they are gonna beat the crap out of each other and their fans all season.

Also Packer fans just so you know cheering for the Eskimo's is like cheering for the bears. You can if you want to but it proves you are retarded. (No offence Guiness :butt:)

Upnorth
08-07-2012, 12:58 PM
I know you were all waiting for this update,

Montreal beats Winnipeg 36-26 with some nice catches from Jamal Richardson and 176 all purpose yards from Brandon Whitaker.
BC doubled up Toronto 18-9 with a stellar defensive display.

In other news Sask Roughriders sign K Deangelis and DL Jay Alford (won superbowl with 2007 giants).

digitaldean
08-08-2012, 10:55 PM
http://youtu.be/fgBJJGHKoKs
You will probably get a laugh out of this one. Saw this CFL blooper recently. Reminds me of all those WRs that do the celebrating before they get into the NFL endzone.

digitaldean
08-08-2012, 10:58 PM
I've seen Henry Burress (former Packer backup QB) is now with the Ti-Cats. He has seemed to bounce around to a few different CFL squads, hasn't he?
As for Hamilton, what's the deal with their stadium, read that this was the last year of Ivor Wynne Stadium.

Upnorth
08-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Henry Burris is a douche nozzle. Remember all the neagative Favre feelings when he went to the queens? Samething when Henry went to the Stamps! He is a flaming douche!
In other news, the Stamps beat Hamilton 31-20 last night.
The riders take on the Eskimo's tonight. I expect to see a heavy dose of Cory Sheets in this game. Most people are expecting a major defensive struggle so this should be a high scoring affair.

Upnorth
08-11-2012, 08:19 AM
28-20 final score for eskimos. After starting 3-0 the riders are now 3-3 and all saskatchewan is reaching for anti depressants. Sheets did have a big day with over 200 combined yards.
Time to cry in my cheerio's.

Guiness
08-11-2012, 08:51 AM

Upnorth
08-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Here is the schedual for the weekend,
Thu Aug 16 Hamilton 0 Winnipeg 0 08:00 PM RDS2,TSN
Fri Aug 17 Montreal 0 Edmonton 0 09:00 PM RDS,TSN
Sat Aug 18 Toronto 0 Calgary 0 07:00 PM TSN
Sun Aug 19 Saskatchewan 0 BC 0 07:00 PM RDS2,TSN
And Guiness I just want to let you know I appreciate your not rubbing in the Dressler fumble.
VanPackFan, who do you think is gonna win this one?

Upnorth
08-21-2012, 10:07 AM
So things are going bad up here in Riderville. BC won 24-5 and our offense is crap. We have a decent running game in a league where running only works well if you have a good passing attack, which we don't. The defense played decent considering the turnovers and field position given up. On the other hand BC's D has not given up an offensive TD in 3 games. THat is amazing and they deserve credit for a great game. Just so the rest of you know, as we have some mexican eskimo's in the house aparently, Montreal beat Edmonton 38-25.
Toronto 22 Calagary 14
Winnipeg 32 Hamilton 25

digitaldean
08-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Upnorth you must be beside yourself now with the 17-10 loss to the Stamps. Could be worse...you could be Winnipeg and fire their coach..again! Coach Lapolice was sucking at end of last year then he gets a contract extension.
Hope the season picks up for you.....

digitaldean
08-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Maybe with Vince Young getting cut by Buffalo, maybe he'll be available for some CFL team.

Upnorth
08-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Upnorth you must be beside yourself now with the 17-10 loss to the Stamps. Could be worse...you could be Winnipeg and fire their coach..again! Coach Lapolice was sucking at end of last year then he gets a contract extension.
Hope the season picks up for you.....

Thanks for pointing it out. I have been avoiding this like the plauge (plus we were on holidays).
So last year fell apart when the OLIne got old. They injected some new talent and started strong, but are not dealing with adversity well. The holes at the beginning of the year are smaller now and aren't held as well. Durant (our QB) seems hesitant to hit them when the WR's are covered. Getzlaf isn't stepping up to pull coverage off of Dressler. Durant's throws seemed forced and off target. Our D is playing its ass off, but get exhausted 3/4ers of the way through.
Crap crap crap.
Anyway stamps beat riders (again sigh). Riders now worst team in league (imo).
Montreal beats Hamilton in a high scoring affair. The 40 year old Calvillo is simply amazing at QB.
BC beats winnipeg but there d finally gave up a touch down. 14 quarters without giving up a major, something to be very impressed with.
Edmonton beats toronto, all I can say is after this week I may take up drinking again. sigh

Next week we have
Aug 31 BC Montreal 07:30 PM RDS,TSN
Sun Sep 02 Winnipeg Saskatchewan 04:00 PM TSN
Mon Sep 03 Toronto Hamilton 01:00 PM TSN
Mon Sep 03 Edmonton Calgary 04:30 PM TSN
All times are in EST and are streamed over TSN.ca (i think)
If Winnipeg beats Sask I will really have to hang my head. This is the labour day classic. It is the most important game of the season for the Riders (besides playoffs). Every year it is a big ass party, and next week we go to Winnipeg to what has been called the Banjo Bowl. Also important. I predict that Durant will get back his confidence and accuracy, Getzlaf gets better seperation and we destroy Winnipeg 35-17. Next week we will win a colser game, but then the riders gain momentum and become the eventual 2012 Grey Cup winners (and I get a pony).

Upnorth
09-02-2012, 08:26 PM
52-0 riders DOMINATE the bombers!!!! All of saskatchewan is in full on party mode right now! Go riders go!

Upnorth
09-04-2012, 05:31 PM
MOntreal beat BC 30 - 25
Calgary beat edmonton 31 - 30 (wish I had seen that game)
Toronto beats Hamilton 33 - 30
And most importantly Riders destroy Winnipeg 52-0!!!!!!
Time to ride the big wave of momentum and crush Winnipeg at their house next week! Just to keep all of your excitement in check it Winnipeg is the worst team in the CFL but 52 - 0 says something!!!

Guiness
09-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Didn't catch the Western Riders white washing, but saw some of the aftershocks. The Blue Bomber's QB was 9 of 19 for 61 yards. Difference between him and Tebow is that he didn't win with that line!

Winnipeg's coach had a great quote about there being nothing good to take from this game, but I can't find it right now.

Upnorth
09-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Didn't catch the Western Riders white washing, but saw some of the aftershocks. The Blue Bomber's QB was 9 of 19 for 61 yards. Difference between him and Tebow is that he didn't win with that line!

Winnipeg's coach had a great quote about there being nothing good to take from this game, but I can't find it right now.

It looks like Lapolice wasn't the problem (as Digital Dean pointed out above). I think the gm in Winnipeg might be gone at the end of the season.
LOL on the Tebow comment.
Did you see the Edmonton game? The highlights made it seem more lopsided than the score showed.
Once again it looks like the west is teh better division, but Calvillo the cyborg (must be to play like that at 40) makes Montreal seem the best in the league. I look forward to this weeks rematch of Calvillo vrs BC defence.

ThunderDan
09-05-2012, 04:28 PM
OK, the NFL starts tonight. Can we let this thread die? 8-)

Guiness
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM
All the talent the Bombers had was leaving, and it seems like it was obvious to everyone but their staff! They're a mess.

No, I missed the Calgary-Edmonton game - out cottaging, I usually don't miss the Alberta matchup!

Guiness
09-06-2012, 12:21 PM
OT but related?
http://canada.nfl.com/2012/09/03/canadians-make-the-cut/?module=HP11_hot_topics

Canadians in the NFL (2012):
Christo Bilukidi, DT, Oakland Raiders
Philip Blake, C, Denver Broncos
Nate Burleson, WE, Detroit Lions
Austin Collie, WR, Indianapolis Colts
Tyrone Crawford, DE, Dallas Cowboys
Orlando Franklin, OT, Denver Broncos
Cory Greenwood (CIS Concordia Stingers), LB, Kansas City Chiefs
Akiem Nicks (CIS Regina Rams), DT, New Orleans Saints
Israel Idonije (CIS Manitoba Bisons), DT, Chicago Bears
L.P. Ladouceur, Long Snapper, Dallas Cowboys
Vaughn Martin (CIS Western Mustangs), DT, San Diego Chargers
Jon Ryan (CIS Regina Rams), P, Seattle Seahawks
Shaun Suisham, K, Pittsburgh Steelers
Danny Watkins, OT, Philadelphia Eagles
Jamaal Westerman, DE, Arizona Cardinals

Three additional Canadians participated in training camps but were recently released: O.J. Atogwe (released by Philadelphia), Austin Pasztor (released by Minnesota) and Joel Reinders (released by New York Giants)

digitaldean
09-06-2012, 06:03 PM
All the talent the Bombers had was leaving, and it seems like it was obvious to everyone but their staff! They're a mess.

No, I missed the Calgary-Edmonton game - out cottaging, I usually don't miss the Alberta matchup!

Caught part of the Alberta battle on NBC Sports Network at in-laws. A few decleater type blocks in that one including a clean but very hard hit on an Eskimo player on a QB scramble.

Also caught tail end of the Ti-Cat/Argo game. Watched Henry Burress look pathetic in throwing multiple INTs to sink Hamilton vs. Toronto.

Upnorth
09-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Caught part of the Alberta battle on NBC Sports Network at in-laws. A few decleater type blocks in that one including a clean but very hard hit on an Eskimo player on a QB scramble.

Also caught tail end of the Ti-Cat/Argo game. Watched Henry Burress look pathetic in throwing multiple INTs to sink Hamilton vs. Toronto.

I love to hear that!!! You just earned yourself some rep points!

digitaldean
11-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Had to bring this up during the bye week and since our friend UpNorth had his Saskatchewan team in CFL semis. They took the lead late only to lose it with less than 30 secs on a 60 yard TD pass.

Cmon on UpNorth, get off the ledge! Sorry to hear of the last second loss to Calgary. Almost as bad as the Packers NFCC loss to NY.

Upnorth
11-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Had to bring this up during the bye week and since our friend UpNorth had his Saskatchewan team in CFL semis. They took the lead late only to lose it with less than 30 secs on a 60 yard TD pass.

Cmon on UpNorth, get off the ledge! Sorry to hear of the last second loss to Calgary. Almost as bad as the Packers NFCC loss to NY.

It feels like losing to the bears in the playoffs. At least chicago lost last night