PDA

View Full Version : Bears reciever caught smoking crack

MadScientist
07-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Well how else can you explain this:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a96b5b/article/jay-cutler-is-better-than-aaron-rodgers-wr-says

There's sticking up for your teammate and then there's drug induced delusions, and this sounds like the latter to me.

Bossman641
07-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Yes, there has been a whole lot of talking coming from Chicago, both from the team and the fans.

Bennett and Urlacher have stated repeatedly that they are the best team in the division, how they are the most balanced team, etc. Definitely the paper champs.

Upnorth
07-18-2012, 12:48 PM
While I do think the Pack is better than the bears, we can't pretend they suck either. THey are a good team as much as it pains me to say it. Hell the whole division is fairly good and we do not have any free rides in the NFCN this year.
At the same time Bennett should be given a drug test.

George Cumby
07-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Methinks that defense will show it's age this year.

I ain't afraid of no bear.

Not that they suck, they have to be reckoned with, but the Pack is a superior team.

RashanGary
07-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Urlacher - Age: 34
Peppers - Age: 32
Briggs - Age: 31

Chris Conte and Major Wright are the safeties, young. . . . don't know much about them
Tillman is 31, fine for a Tampa 2 defense. Jennings, young, don't know much about him

Idonije, 31, so/so player. Henry Melton, DT, young, don't know much about him. Toeaina, 29, don't know much about him.

They just drafted Shea McClellin. He should be good. They list him as a DL. . . I don't know, he could add a wrinkle to their defense, with his ability to drop into zones to mix things up.

It doesn't look like they've added playmakers to replace the ones that are aging on defense. The more I look at it though, maybe those guys could hang on for one more year making big plays. They're very similar to the Vikings 2 years ago. They're getting closer and closer to over the hill. All those playmakers they have on offense, their OL is very questionable. That's a problem. Their ST's is always excellent. . . .

With the way the Packers roster is peaking, I don't see them on our level, but they could hang on one more year, maybe more if they find a way to replenish the aging talent and shore up that OL. They have a lot more question marks than we do. We look like a fucking juggernaut if our front 7 is fixed. They look like a competitor, but not a front runner, unless some shocking revelation occurs and there are a bunch of young players who rise up and play great.

The Bears remind me of the Sherman Packers. Always there, but never really exceptional.

denverYooper
07-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Urlacher - Age: 34
Peppers - Age: 32
Briggs - Age: 31

Chris Conte and Major Wright are the safeties, young. . . . don't know much about them
Tillman is 31, fine for a Tampa 2 defense. Jennings, young, don't know much about him

Idonije, 31, so/so player. Henry Melton, DT, young, don't know much about him. Toeaina, 29, don't know much about him.

They just drafted Shea McClellin. He should be good. They list him as a DL. . . I don't know, he could add a wrinkle to their defense, with his ability to drop into zones to mix things up.

It doesn't look like they've added playmakers to replace the ones that are aging on defense. The more I look at it though, maybe those guys could hang on for one more year making big plays. They're very similar to the Vikings 2 years ago. They're getting closer and closer to over the hill. All those playmakers they have on offense, their OL is very questionable. That's a problem. Their ST's is always excellent. . . .

With the way the Packers roster is peaking, I don't see them on our level, but they could hang on one more year, maybe more if they find a way to replenish the aging talent and shore up that OL. They have a lot more question marks than we do. We look like a fucking juggernaut if our front 7 is fixed. They look like a competitor, but not a front runner, unless some shocking revelation occurs and there are a bunch of young players who rise up and play great.

The Bears remind me of the Sherman Packers. Always there, but never really exceptional.

That defense relies very much on speed in the LBs and secondary. If a guy or two loses a step a lot of windows open up and guys like Rodgers and Stafford will make it rain blood back there. Especially if that guy is Urlacher. You may be right that they hang on another year but they need to restock soon, because they have some key pieces wading up into that august territory, the twilight of NFL careers.

smuggler
07-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Outside of their first round guy, they had a very marginal draft, according to some pundits. I don't know about them, I imagine they'll probably win 10 games.

MadtownPacker
07-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Betting him and vick where getting cocopuffed together.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82aa6a2b/article/michael-vick-we-have-a-chance-to-develop-a-dynasty

Freak Out
07-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Betting him and vick where getting cocopuffed together.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82aa6a2b/article/michael-vick-we-have-a-chance-to-develop-a-dynasty

Holy shit the comments after that piece are funny. NFL .com lets it fly.