PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Fan blogger for '06 season

AtlPackFan
08-19-2006, 07:42 AM
JS Online is looking for one fan to blog for the season. I don't have the football background to do the job adequately or I would sign up but I know a lot of you who POST here do!

Just thought I would post this in case someone who might be interested didn't see the query in JSOnline.

Bretsky
08-19-2006, 07:47 AM
Thanks AtlPackfan,

I thought about this last year; I've read those bloggers for the past few years and the writers are nothing remotely special. Nothing numerous people in here couldn't excel at. If I'm not mistaken they do not get paid.

As I noted before I write articles for Packerrats.com.. hint to Mad to post article.. so I'm not interested in the old JS grounds

AtlPackFan
08-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks AtlPackfan,

As I noted before I write articles for Packerrats.com.. hint to Mad to post article.. so I'm not interested in the old JS grounds

Bretysky,

I haven't been to the JSOnline forum area since I joined Packerrats but I still subscribe to the Insider. I enjoy Christ's articles during training camp and the chats they do.

Anyway, I hope they find someone decent. I like a fan's perspective but they need to know what they are talking about or I might as well be writing the stuff. :mrgreen:

AtlPackFan
08-19-2006, 10:17 AM
I enjoy Christ's articles during training camp

Missed an "l" in Christl. He does come off as being a know-it-all at times though, don't you think? :wink:

Bretsky
08-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Thanks AtlPackfan,

Bretysky,

I haven't been to the JSOnline forum area since I joined Packerrats but I still subscribe to the Insider. I enjoy Christ's articles during training camp and the chats they do.

Anyway, I hope they find someone decent. I like a fan's perspective but they need to know what they are talking about or I might as well be writing the stuff. :mrgreen:

I also subscribe to PI; like Cliff and some others. I normally post all the articles in here as well