PDA

View Full Version : 7 Dead in Oak Creek, WI Sikh Temple Shooting

Joemailman
08-05-2012, 02:06 PM
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/165061026.html

6 Victims and 1 shooter are dead. Hospitals are expecting to receive more victims.

MJZiggy
08-05-2012, 02:36 PM
That's not more than a couple miles from where I grew up. Frightening.

SkinBasket
08-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Nutz, go check if that guy with the stick fence next to the Pick n' Save on Calhoun is okay. I kind of liked him. Made me feel more worldly every time I drove by their ramshackle residence.

Deputy Nutz
08-07-2012, 07:13 PM
He is doing just fine, but apparently if you are a white man interested in the happenings of a crime scene the police will search for you, and question you about your connection to the crime. So I just drove by very quickly. He had on a yellow turban yesterday.

sheepshead
08-08-2012, 06:45 AM
1/2 mile from my moms house. I went to high school with the mayor, fire and police chief. surreal seeing these guys on national news.

MJZiggy
08-08-2012, 06:57 PM
1/2 mile from my moms house. I went to high school with the mayor, fire and police chief. surreal seeing these guys on national news.
Wait. You went to Oak Creek???

MadtownPacker
08-08-2012, 08:19 PM
apparently if you are a white man interested in the happenings of a crime scene the police will search for you, and question you about your connection to the crime.
Yeah, didnt like it did you?

That's how it is everyday when you display pigment.

This shooter is not only fucking coward white pig but also an idiot. The Sikh people are hella peaceful and some of the best neighbors I have. This bitch ass shooter should have acted crazy with some Arab dude that own a liquor store and see what his ass would have got.