PDA

View Full Version : WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF........

Packers4Ever
08-19-2006, 12:28 PM
We had a game going on at Lambeau, important or not so very, (well I know, they ALL are) and Brett
was having a really bad day, with the blocking being bad, misthrown balls, INT's, and all that rot....
And coach finally got up and pulled him. (face it, he could) What would happen? Mass chaos ending in burning down the stadium? Weeping and wailing or a little of everything? A walk-out even?
Now I love Brett Favre, don't misunderstand me here, I dread seeing the day come when he has to leave us for good. Makes me ill just to say it.

Just picture in your mind this happening.... :sad:

Hope this wasn't posted before, I don't think so....

HarveyWallbangers
08-19-2006, 12:33 PM
They pulled him in last year's game vs. Baltimore. It happens. You move onto the next game.

Packers4Ever
08-19-2006, 12:40 PM
They pulled him in last year's game vs. Baltimore. It happens. You move onto the next game.

Thanks Harv, I watched each and every
game but can't recall that move. Maybe
my mind blacked it out.
Wow and that was Sherman at the helm too...

4and12to12and4
08-19-2006, 12:43 PM
I can tell you this, if that happened and Aaron led us to a comeback victory, there would be complete and utter chaos on this forum! I, for one, would be undergoing trauma-like stress trying to figure out what my stance would be. The funny thing about this is, if that's how Brett's career would end, how ironic would that be (for those who haven't had their coffee yet, the irony is due to how his career began with Magic going down and him leading us to a ... well, I think the point is clear)

Packers4Ever
08-19-2006, 12:58 PM
I can tell you this, if that happened and Aaron led us to a comeback victory, there would be complete and utter chaos on this forum! I, for one, would be undergoing trauma-like stress trying to figure out what my stance would be. The funny thing about this is, if that's how Brett's career would end, how ironic would that be (for those who haven't had their coffee yet, the irony is due to how his career began with Magic going down and him leading us to a ... well, I think the point is clear)

You're right, 4 and 12, and I remember that game, it was the
start of a great new era for the Pack.
Talk about chaos on this Forum, we saw it here last
Saturday night !

ahaha
08-19-2006, 01:19 PM
One comeback would not make Aaron Rodgers the starter. It would take repeated instances, like the original scenario, for that to happen.

MadtownPacker
08-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Such bitter irony that would be. But it would take much more the a comeback against a Prevent defense to sit a legend for good.

woodbuck27
08-19-2006, 04:06 PM

Ouch !! Bad karma. :mrgreen:

By the way. I agree with Harvey. You move past that minor disaster in a preseason game. to the next game.

Brett Favre is his #1 QB.

GO PACKERS ! FAITH FANS !!

woodbuck27
08-19-2006, 04:12 PM

Thanks Harv, I watched each and every
game but can't recall that move. Maybe
my mind blacked it out.
Wow and that was Sherman at the helm too...

Aaron Rodgers looked no better when he got into that game. Baltimore was hotter than "H" and Aaron got alot of heat from the Baltimore Defence.

That was an ugly game with the loss of samkon Gado after a Great start as well. We finally got the embarassment that had to come after so many decent outings. It seems to me that the Steelers put it to us pretty good as well last season.

It's 2006. PACKERS ! FAITH FANS !!