PDA

View Full Version : Kuhn injured

red
08-13-2012, 08:28 PM
i wanted to be the one to post this because i was there and i don't want people to panic when they read that headline.

the real story is that kuhn rolled his ankle very early in practice, hobbled for a bit, went inside and got it taped up, and the continued to practice for the duration like it was no big deal. his injury was by no means the reason as to why the practice ended early. in fact, he had one of the last carries of the day. we were told beforehand that practice would be short.

so heres the story from PFT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/13/injury-to-john-kuhn-forces-packers-to-cut-another-practice-short/

bottom line is that the injury seems far from serious. green took all the first team snaps and benson showed up during practice and was off being taught some of the finer points of our offense

pbmax
08-13-2012, 11:19 PM
You might want to tell the coach that Kuhn came back out:

“We’re down to three running backs and one of them, Alex Green, he’s obviously coming off major knee surgery. We cut practice 20 minutes short today because of it,” a visibly frustrated McCarthy said. “So that’s why the last two periods were cut. Right now, we have three running backs. We’ll see where John is the next couple days. I’d like to have four of them going into the game.”

The three were Green, Tyler and Cooper.