PDA

View Full Version : Online stream of tomorrow's game?

Pugger
08-15-2012, 07:01 AM
Where online can I find a stream of tomorrow's game at Lambeau? I suppose I could wait until the game is replayed on the NFLN but it would be fun to watch it live down here in FL.

smuggler
08-15-2012, 09:20 AM
You can usually google one. I know there's a site called "first row sports" or something like that, which streams sporting events. I'd get you the link, but I'm at work.

Upnorth
08-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Where online can I find a stream of tomorrow's game at Lambeau? I suppose I could wait until the game is replayed on the NFLN but it would be fun to watch it live down here in FL.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html

P.S. you can catch all the CFL games you have been wanting to watch here as well

mmmdk
08-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Come to Denmark, you can watch it with me! :smile:

Harlan Huckleby
08-15-2012, 12:03 PM
It is on live on NFL network tomorrow, right?
I don't think it is on local channels, but I could be wrong.

Pugger
08-15-2012, 01:36 PM
The NFL Network is showing a replay of the game at midnight but not live Thursday night.

mission
08-15-2012, 08:14 PM
How good are the quality of the first row spots streams? I'm tempted to just get the NFL Live preseason package like I did last year ($15) and stream on the iPad. I hear there are a lot of new viewing/replay options and the quality is HD A+.

BobDobbs
08-15-2012, 10:53 PM
How good are the quality of the first row spots streams? I'm tempted to just get the NFL Live preseason package like I did last year ($15) and stream on the iPad. I hear there are a lot of new viewing/replay options and the quality is HD A+.

I don't like first row at all. There's a ton of adds and the stream is so, so. I watch it when I can't find something else. But, it's kinda like drinking Schnapps when you get home from the bar just cause you want something. It'll do, but it's not really what you want.

I'm gonna look into NFL live.

I grabbed a real nice torrent of the last game, but that's obviously no good if you want to watch it live.

mission
08-15-2012, 11:11 PM
I don't like first row at all. There's a ton of adds and the stream is so, so. I watch it when I can't find something else. But, it's kinda like drinking Schnapps when you get home from the bar just cause you want something. It'll do, but it's not really what you want.

I'm gonna look into NFL live.

I grabbed a real nice torrent of the last game, but that's obviously no good if you want to watch it live.

That seems to be what I remember of the old streams on ATDHE.net. I ran out of my Shock Top beers last night and found a Bud Light bottle in the back of the fridge... definitely not the same. For as amped up as I get for the games, even days in advance, just seems like a no-brainer for the perfect quality stream.

Freak Out
08-16-2012, 01:09 PM
I just loaded a new radio app called tunein on my Nexus 7.....supposedly I will be able to find a stream of the games with it. We'll see.....

Is it WTMJ that carries the Packer games in Wisconsin?

Spaulding
08-16-2012, 05:09 PM
I just loaded a new radio app called tunein on my Nexus 7.....supposedly I will be able to find a stream of the games with it. We'll see.....

Is it WTMJ that carries the Packer games in Wisconsin?

Tunein is a nice app but from what I recall last year, each time I'd try to listen to a live Packers broadcast on 620 it would play a recording that due to contractual reasons you couldn't get it via the Internet. Same for Brewers and Bucks.

If you have SiriusXM then you can get the games and they have an app for the phone as well. Never as good as watching the game but doable if no other option.

Freak Out
08-16-2012, 05:15 PM
:bs2:

pbmax
08-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Jason Wilde‏@jasonjwilde

http://NFL.com has a $14.99 deal for live preseason games. RT @danielkock712: Will there be stream of preseason game tonight? #Packers

mission
08-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Jason Wilde‏@jasonjwilde

http://NFL.com has a $14.99 deal for live preseason games. RT @danielkock712: Will there be stream of preseason game tonight? #Packers

I went for it. Going to HD-out to my TV! :)

Guiness
08-16-2012, 11:11 PM
That seems to be what I remember of the old streams on ATDHE.net. I ran out of my Shock Top beers last night and found a Bud Light bottle in the back of the fridge... definitely not the same. For as amped up as I get for the games, even days in advance, just seems like a no-brainer for the perfect quality stream.

Shock Top? Tried it and like it, but won't drink that as a matter of principle because it's Bud pretending to be something they aren't. In Canada, it's marketed as Rickard's white.

Have you tried New Belgian's?

Little Whiskey
08-17-2012, 06:47 AM
Shock Top? Tried it and like it, but won't drink that as a matter of principle because it's Bud pretending to be something they aren't. In Canada, it's marketed as Rickard's white.

Have you tried New Belgian's?

thread jacking! how about Bell's Oberon. > shocktop.

KYPack
08-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Could anybody hook me up with a stream of tommorrow's horse races somewhere?

I could make some jack with that baby.

denverYooper
08-17-2012, 08:54 AM
thread jacking! how about Bell's Oberon. > shocktop.

Do they sell Bell's in the dirty south? They don't even sell it out here in CO yet. We have a ton of quality breweries, including New Belgium, but I sure wish Bell's and Founder's were available out here.