PDA

View Full Version : Why My Kids Will Get Me Arrested

Deputy Nutz
08-17-2012, 03:14 PM
So today I wanted to work out. Just like I did the last two days I took my kids with me. Now I work out at a place called 9 Rounds, it is in a strip mall next to a Dairy Queen and a TJ Max in an upscale Brookfield shopping district. I give my kids a couple of options, they can sit inside while I work out, they can hang out in the car listening to music, or they can sit outside on the picnic tables outside of Dairy Queen. Well the last two days they managed to act normal and not like a bunch of jag offs, but today they decided they wanted to hang in the car and I said fine, I parked the car right outside the facility where I could look out at them.

My daughter is on her Kindle and apparently is not sharing with her 6 year old brother. I am inside just starting my work out when this lady comes in and starts talking to one of the trainers, and they look over at me and the trainer comes up to me and tells me my kids are climbing all over on the outside of my car. I go outside and this lady follows me out. I ask my kids exactly what the heck is going on and she butts in and tells me, "that she didn't want them to get in trouble." That she is just worried for their safety in the parking lot. I told her that the kids had a choice to sit out in the car or in the facility, but she has already saddled up on her high horse, and decides it his her job to lecture me about my ability as a parent. She told me "it isn't the kids' fault acting this way, but yours because you chose to lock them up in the car while you worked out ."

I said "if they were locked up he wouldn't have been able to get out. I gave them the choice to move freely between three spots. and they have chosen to ignore my instructions."

I was annoyed because she choose to stick her nose in my business, and then embarrass me in front of the trainers and other guests, and then she refuses to shut up and lecture me regardless of the situation. I was surprised I didn't cuss her out.

Am I a bad parent, or is she a nosy bitch? I don't embarrass easy, but I am pretty humiliated that this bitch had to make a scene, for the sake of being a pious whore. I am not the only parent to do this with their kids. My kids are 9 and 6, and they had a 12 year old friend with them today. I don't feel like I made a bad decision allowing them to stay in the car while I worked out. Oh by the way it was a whopping 70 degrees out. I rolled the windows down. let them listen to the radio. Again they didn't have to stay in the car!!!

I guess I should just be thankful she hasn't yet call the cops and really fucked my day up. I am sick of the present day society, I remember being able to stay in the car when I was a kid because I didn't want to go shopping with my mom. Are we not supposed to do this any more?

What the fuck.

red
08-17-2012, 04:01 PM
i would have told her that maybe if she wasn't such a fucking bitch, she might find someone willing to fuck he so she could have her own kids to worry about

bring the kids in next time with all their friends and let them run around the place and go ape shit while you work out. see what she does then

SkinBasket
08-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Next time give them a pack of smokes, a few 9mm rounds and a couple open condoms to play with. I know I could entertain myself for days with just that.

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2012, 06:28 PM
When I think of Nutz's homelife, I picture the Bundys.

swede
08-17-2012, 06:49 PM
To me that was an episode of According to Jim. Read it over again with Jim Belushi in the starring role with adorable kids and a wonderfully annoying character actress as the gym manager:

Lady: How can you lock your children in a car while you work out?

Kids: He didn't lock us in the car. He only locks us in the garage.

Nutz: I didn't lock you in the garage.

Kids: Yes you did.

Nutz: I closed the door and the door locked. (To the lady) There's a difference.

Deputy Nutz
08-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Just to be clear the Gym manage wasn't the one that freaked out, it was just some woman in the parking lot. Total stranger.

swede
08-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Just to be clear the Gym manage wasn't the one that freaked out, it was just some woman in the parking lot. Total stranger.

Casting has been notified. I'm thinking Edie McClurg.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/poole.jpg

red
08-18-2012, 01:39 PM
i think you should turn this into a bonding activity between you and your kids.

its never to early to learn how to slash a tire

mraynrand
08-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Whatever you do, Nutz, don't apologize!

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/as-the-croft-flies/apologize.jpg

mraynrand
08-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Casting has been notified. I'm thinking Edie McClurg.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/poole.jpg

Ricky's Mom from "Better off Dead"

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsW/82181-1572.jpg
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/80s/imagebrowser/view/imagecache/54460/Full

Joemailman
08-19-2012, 01:16 PM
When I think of Nutz's homelife, I picture the Bundys.

That's a little harsh.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2epvuY5Ys1rsm4ado1_400.jpg

swede
08-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Hey, Ted. You like symphonies? You'd make a good conductor.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! ZZZZZZZT!

Freak Out
08-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Both. What the fuck are you doing leaving the kids in the car? All that does it open up the chance for mischief. Bring them inside and make them sit and read. Now she should have handled the situation differently...you should have called her out for the bitch she was. All she had to do was say hey....your kids are being kids....go take a look. Bitch.

Oh by the way....in most cases giving children options is a bad idea. :)

mraynrand
08-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh by the way....in most cases giving children options is a bad idea. :)

Try: "Do as I say or your life ends." Works with my kids.

Iron Mike
08-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I would have told that bitch that the 12 year-old was babysitting.

MadtownPacker
08-23-2012, 07:57 PM
So today I wanted to work out. Just like I did the last two days I took my kids with me. Now I work out at a place called 9 Rounds, it is in a strip mall next to a Dairy Queen and a TJ Max in an upscale Brookfield shopping district. I give my kids a couple of options, they can sit inside while I work out, they can hang out in the car listening to music, or they can sit outside on the picnic tables outside of Dairy Queen. Well the last two days they managed to act normal and not like a bunch of jag offs, but today they decided they wanted to hang in the car and I said fine, I parked the car right outside the facility where I could look out at them.

My daughter is on her Kindle and apparently is not sharing with her 6 year old brother. I am inside just starting my work out when this lady comes in and starts talking to one of the trainers, and they look over at me and the trainer comes up to me and tells me my kids are climbing all over on the outside of my car. I go outside and this lady follows me out. I ask my kids exactly what the heck is going on and she butts in and tells me, "that she didn't want them to get in trouble." That she is just worried for their safety in the parking lot. I told her that the kids had a choice to sit out in the car or in the facility, but she has already saddled up on her high horse, and decides it his her job to lecture me about my ability as a parent. She told me "it isn't the kids' fault acting this way, but yours because you chose to lock them up in the car while you worked out ."

I said "if they were locked up he wouldn't have been able to get out. I gave them the choice to move freely between three spots. and they have chosen to ignore my instructions."

I was annoyed because she choose to stick her nose in my business, and then embarrass me in front of the trainers and other guests, and then she refuses to shut up and lecture me regardless of the situation. I was surprised I didn't cuss her out.

Am I a bad parent, or is she a nosy bitch? I don't embarrass easy, but I am pretty humiliated that this bitch had to make a scene, for the sake of being a pious whore. I am not the only parent to do this with their kids. My kids are 9 and 6, and they had a 12 year old friend with them today. I don't feel like I made a bad decision allowing them to stay in the car while I worked out. Oh by the way it was a whopping 70 degrees out. I rolled the windows down. let them listen to the radio. Again they didn't have to stay in the car!!!

I guess I should just be thankful she hasn't yet call the cops and really fucked my day up. I am sick of the present day society, I remember being able to stay in the car when I was a kid because I didn't want to go shopping with my mom. Are we not supposed to do this any more?

What the fuck.If not for the red above I would say you where fine. Freak is right, leaving them in the car is setting yourself up for some problems but if they are in front of a big window and you can see them I dont think it is an issue. So why didnt you see them?

swede
08-24-2012, 08:55 AM
If not for the red above I would say you where fine. Freak is right, leaving them in the car is setting yourself up for some problems but if they are in front of a big window and you can see them I dont think it is an issue. So why didnt you see them?

Great addition the According to Jim theme! The police arrive:

Officer: Do you mind if we check your gym bag, sir?

Nutz: Yes I mind.

Officer unbuckles pepper spray.

Deputy Nutz
08-27-2012, 11:46 PM
If not for the red above I would say you where fine. Freak is right, leaving them in the car is setting yourself up for some problems but if they are in front of a big window and you can see them I dont think it is an issue. So why didnt you see them?

Fuck I was working out. I didn't leave them in the car, they stayed in the car to fuck around on their Kindle.

MadtownPacker
08-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Fuck I was working out. I didn't leave them in the car, they stayed in the car to fuck around on their Kindle.
In my best cop voice:
"I understand that sir. So did could you or could you not see them from where you where working out? {...requesting backup,.. Caucasian male,.. possibly combative... copy that, over} Sir if you will just remain calm and answer the question we can all be on our way".

Upnorth
08-29-2012, 10:06 AM

What the fuck.

Once you introduced her to the 12 year old she should have shut up. If you only had a 9 yr old and 6 yr old then you would have been somewhat negligent. One time we were travelling in convoy and stopped to get coffee. I left my kids in the van and my wife watched them from the back of our truck. As I am getting into my van to leave some lady starts yelling at me about abandonment and social services. I start to point out my wife while the lady dials 911. I try to interrupt as my wife is now standing there and this lady starts spouting off how she now has a witness. My wife takes the phone and explains that she was watching the kids the whole time and was worried about the lady who called in. The ladies face just dropped!!! I just about pissed myself and we had a good laugh. However, I told the lady she did the right thing as none of the kids were over 8 at the time . There is enough idiots out there that some people need help.