PDA

View Full Version : Greatest thing that happened during the preseason?

Tony Oday
08-31-2012, 12:10 PM
I think its AR's thumb not hitting a helmet :) Other than that I liked how Harrel responded and it looked like we can get preassure in the base defense so I cant imagine how it will be with the Capers magic on it.

BobDobbs
08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I think it was that it came to an end.

Smeefers
08-31-2012, 01:58 PM
There was the preseason party I held where a bunch of play boy bunny girls surprisingly showed up and gave everyone blow jobs. I invited you guys to that, right? Yeah, you never showed.... a shame. Like, lots of blow jobs. All over the place. Up to my eyes in blow jobs.

Pugger
08-31-2012, 02:35 PM

:lol:

Pugger
08-31-2012, 02:36 PM
There was the preseason party I held where a bunch of play boy bunny girls surprisingly showed up and gave everyone blow jobs. I invited you guys to that, right? Yeah, you never showed.... a shame. Like, lots of blow jobs. All over the place. Up to my eyes in blow jobs.

....I think I'll pass on that one...

mmmdk
08-31-2012, 02:40 PM

LOL :lol: You stole my fire!

mraynrand
08-31-2012, 03:23 PM

Wasn't Harlan there?

mission
08-31-2012, 06:41 PM

Great party, bro. Thanks for the invite as always!

MadtownPacker
08-31-2012, 07:20 PM
Wasn't Harlan there?
I would bet on it. Smeefy said "play boy bunny girls" not "Playboy Bunnies" so I'm sure he is talking tranny not sure if it is an Asian thing.

CaliforniaCheez
08-31-2012, 07:36 PM
I think its AR's thumb not hitting a helmet :) Other than that I liked how Harrell responded and it looked like we can get pressure in the base defense so I cant imagine how it will be with the Capers magic on it.

Do you honestly think Aaron Rodgers will survive the final cut?

OS PA
08-31-2012, 07:46 PM
I hate to say that your signature might be the worst thing to happen this pre-season CC! It's obnoxious.

MadtownPacker
08-31-2012, 07:47 PM
Its just a little bit on the large side. CC I resized it for you.

BobDobbs
09-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Honestly, the thing I enjoyed the most was watching our outside linebackers play. I had a lot of doubts coming in, but after watching Matthews, Perry, Moses, and Walden play I'm excited for the season. We're gonna bring some heat from the outside.

Favorite play was McMillian recovering a punt block and converting the first down. Then watching his smile just disappear as soon as he talked to Slocum.

rbaloha1
09-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Boykin

cheesner
09-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Great party, bro. Thanks for the invite as always!

Wait, didn't smeef give you the nickname 'playboy bunny girl' in another thread a while back?

Things are starting to make sense.

Fritz
09-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Here are some highlights, most of which have to do with what didn't happen.

1. BJ Raji's injury was not a serious one.
2. Clay Matthews's hamstrings did not pop like guitar strings.
3. Aaron Rodgers neither got hurt nor got busted at a strip club at 3:00 a.m.
4. Terrell Manning is probably way better than he looked, given the parasite he had.
5. Lawrence Guy gets one more year to develop.
6. McMillin looks like the real deal.
7. Ted signed a big-name free agent!