PDA

View Full Version : HAWK BUSTS BALLS-NOT DRAFTS!

POLISHHAWK
08-19-2006, 10:39 PM
I know it's early, BUT HAWK IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER. He should vast improvements from SD To ATL. I know it's easy to say "Here We Go Again, Another 1st Round Bust". I think that curse has passed over Green Bay. My Goodness, LOOK AT HOW MANY ROOKIE PLAYERS made impressive plays tonight!
I know you might think I have a man crush on Hawk. Well, I do. He is the ugliest, meanest, snot knocking, goofy nose looking linebacker in the NFL since Lambert & Nitschke. I'm just very proud he is wearing a uniform that will make him a legend. I hope he loses at least 3 teeth this season, and wears tape on his fingers. MAN, He would Be the Face of the NFL.

I'M DONE RAVING... GO PACKERS!!!!
PS, I think it's helping to have had Favre involved more this offseason.

Tarlam!
08-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Yo, POLISH!! Great to have you aboard! W E L C O M E!!!!

I know Hawk will make an impact on the NFL the magnitude of Reggie White. We will love him and Hodge for Y E A R ' S to come!!!!

vince
08-20-2006, 11:44 AM
I know you might think I have a man crush on Hawk. Well, I do. He is the ugliest, meanest, snot knocking, goofy nose looking linebacker in the NFL since Lambert & Nitschke.
Polish, you're getting me all choked up! I'm starting to get a mancrush on him too now!

BallHawk
08-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Sorry guys, Hawk is already taken, and it's not who you think....

http://www.davidarnoldchs.com/images/DJ_and_AJ_Hawk.jpg

Tarlam!
08-20-2006, 12:38 PM
All this talk about man-crushes has me asking myself questions I never thought to ask before. I do not like it one bit, so please, in the name of all that's holy STOP IT!!!!!