PDA

View Full Version : Jennings says this could be his last season with the Packers

Brandon494
09-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Ok, maybe I would wrong about Jennings coming back. :|

"My agent knows, we know our march to what we're trying to reach," Jennings said of the price range. "That's it. Unless we come to those numbers, then I don't want to hear anything about it.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/jennings-says-this-could-be-his-last-season-with-packers-jl6nplu-168417706.html

mission
09-03-2012, 10:45 PM
and too slow on the trigga http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?24390-Jennings-Last-Season-with-the-Pack :D

MadtownPacker
09-03-2012, 11:47 PM
That's how you know Brandon is not all Black otherwise he would have been faster than you.

mraynrand
09-04-2012, 12:11 AM
That's it. Unless we come to those numbers, then I don't want to hear anything about it.

That's Greg Jennings? I thought maybe it was M Jones Drew. I'm sure there's some team that will grossly overpay Jennings next year, but it won't make him a better receiver and he probably will never enjoy the success that he has with Rodgers. But these guys have to strike while the iron's hot - I'm thinking of of Brandon Jackson...

Brandon494
09-04-2012, 05:37 AM
That's how you know Brandon is not all Black otherwise he would have been faster than you.

What are you talking about? Black folks are late for everything. :-)

Fritz
09-04-2012, 05:56 AM
It's a business, and Jennings knows it. Anyone spouting about how Jennings loves Green Bay so much and thus will give a "hometown discount" needs to read this article.

It's a business. I am just fine with Jennings's approach.

mission
09-04-2012, 06:59 AM
What's funny is everyone thought this would be 88 and not 85. No one would be surprised if this was about Finley even though he's never technically given us any reason to think that. We just develop these notions about what a player is really like... this article obviously deviates from our perception of Jennings.