PDA

View Full Version : Life change. . . .

RashanGary
09-14-2012, 09:46 PM
So, 8 months ago, I have this bomb dropped on me. I start smoking again, buy a car I can't afford. . . The typical list of idiotic things a person can do. So I get this 2nd job, delivering furniture. Stress free, exercise, boss who's a total shyster, which makes work fun. . . .

And. . . it turns out ladies like delivery guys. . . . . Taking a 40ish lady out tomorrow (10 years my senior.) Apparently she liked the "excuse me" and hand on her hip to move her aside, cuz we hit it off from that point on. . . . I keep getting bolder with these girls. Arm touch here, arm touch there. . . now it's hip touch with a date. . . Every night is like an adventure.

Nothing like a good distraction to prolong a healing process. Don't worry ladies and people with morals, I'll be honest about the whole thing. . . . I'm not relataionship material right now, they say it's bound to turn out badly if we try, but I'm perfectly good recreation material. Oh, and your boobs are really hot. I'll sext you some pics of me in my wranglers with my Peyton Manthing showing if you come back to my place :)

Favre is the most sexy, charming man alive. I just know if I follow his lead everything will work out just great for me.

GrnBay007
09-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Favre is the most sexy, charming man alive.

Never thought I'd say this but sometimes you are right Harrell! ;)

Good luck! ....not with the cougar, but with the life change. :)

mraynrand
09-15-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm confused. Are you suggesting I can get laid if I get a second job as a furniture mover, touch women's hips, and say 'excuse me?' Had I known all that, I'd have been hoisting couches a long time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU*

The world moves on a womans hips
The world moves and it swivels and bops
The world moves on a womans hips
The world moves and it bounces and hops

*I apologize if this Youtube video offends anyone, including those who never see it. Please do not kill me.

MadtownPacker
09-16-2012, 11:41 AM
So, 8 months ago, I have this bomb dropped on me. I start smoking again, buy a car I can't afford. . . The typical list of idiotic things a person can do. So I get this 2nd job, delivering furniture. Stress free, exercise, boss who's a total shyster, which makes work fun. . . .

And. . . it turns out ladies like delivery guys. . . . . Taking a 40ish lady out tomorrow (10 years my senior.) Apparently she liked the "excuse me" and hand on her hip to move her aside, cuz we hit it off from that point on. . . . I keep getting bolder with these girls. Arm touch here, arm touch there. . . now it's hip touch with a date. . . Every night is like an adventure.

Nothing like a good distraction to prolong a healing process. Don't worry ladies and people with morals, I'll be honest about the whole thing. . . . I'm not relataionship material right now, they say it's bound to turn out badly if we try, but I'm perfectly good recreation material. Oh, and your boobs are really hot. I'll sext you some pics of me in my wranglers with my Peyton Manthing showing if you come back to my place :)

Favre is the most sexy, charming man alive. I just know if I follow his lead everything will work out just great for me.
Im guessing youre sober by now but thats still some nice work there JH. You handle your bizness man and go get em!