PDA

View Full Version : Pat Lee

packers11
09-15-2012, 11:55 AM
per rotoworld:

Patrick Lee will start in place of CB Ronald Bartell (shoulder) on Sunday.
Bartell will be sidelined four to six weeks with a fractured scapula. Lee, who was a second-round pick for the Packers in 2008, has played in 33 games, but has only started one in his NFL career.

I have NFL Sunday Ticket (to catch the packers) but i'll defiantly keep an eye out on the Raiders game and see how Lee is STARTING at cb... I hope they didn't give up on him to early and this is just a desperate move on the Raiders side...

Harlan Huckleby
09-15-2012, 01:35 PM
Just a reminder how scarce good CBs are. Pat Lee is no worse than the guys Packers put out there in nickle & dime. Most teams have one CB who can excel given the rules favoring the WRs.

gbpackfan
09-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Pat Lee was garbage. He had YEARS to prove himself. He didn't. I have no problem with cutting him loose.

Lurker64
09-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Pat Lee- Tons of physical talent, absolutely no ball skills, appears to have rocks in his head at times.

He's sort of like the opposite of Casey Hayward.

Pugger
09-15-2012, 06:11 PM
I didn't know Pat Lee was playing for Oakland.

Patler
09-16-2012, 07:36 AM
I didn't know Pat Lee was playing for Oakland.

McKenzie signed both Lee and Underwood. Underwood was put on IR at their last cutdown, but has since been released.

3irty1
09-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Pat Lee has a real chance to become a good player in the right situation. Remember he was drafted in the final year of the Bob Sanders man-to-man, bump-n-run-fest defense and I think he is very well suited for that role. The Raiders typically played more Man to man than anyone else during the Al Davis years at least. Might be the right fit.

rbaloha1
09-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Chris Johnson had a nice Raider career.

Pat Lee lacked on the field confidence. Played too soft -- maybe due to injuries.

Its amazing that the 2 starting cb entered the league as free agents.