PDA

View Full Version : Smokin' Jay Cutler

denverYooper
09-19-2012, 02:02 PM
http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/

This site is dedicated to the most apathetic looking athlete in the history of sports.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad2gpEM1B1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
09-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Pretty damn funny, but they should have hired a pro like Skinbasket to do the photoshop work. He's cheap and he works inexpensively.

mraynrand
09-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Anybody find that "Shrink Rap" picture of Cutler, from the recent (Trib, Sun cover)? That was pretty funny.

Harlan Huckleby
09-19-2012, 02:32 PM
I hugely admire Jay Cutler. He is that 1 in a thousand person who genuinely doesn't care what people say about him in the press. He just is who he is, and he makes no concessions to criticisms about how he looks or what people think his personality is like. The fact that players who actually know him respect him makes me think he is probably OK. It's possible he is not great in the role of a leader, since cheerleading is part of that, I really don't know.

Guiness
09-19-2012, 02:45 PM
You had me at 'hugely'.

Brandon Marshall likes him
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/19/brandon-marshall-wants-jay-cutler-to-keep-being-jay-cutler/

cheesner
09-19-2012, 02:55 PM
I hugely admire Jay Cutler. He is that 1 in a thousand person who genuinely doesn't care what people say about him in the press. He just is who he is, and he makes no concessions to criticisms about how he looks or what people think his personality is like. The fact that players who actually know him respect him makes me think he is probably OK. It's possible he is not great in the role of a leader, since cheerleading is part of that, I really don't know.

Really?

Urlacher called him a pussy.
Adewale Ogunleye called him out
DJ Moore called him out.

I know Urlacher took it back, but was that how he felt or did he retract for the purposes of 'being a good team mate'?

And when a current players has some harsh criticisms made in public, makes me think there are a bunch that have criticisms but are smarter and keep there mouths shut.

Being aloof of how you appear may be cool to the chicks, but it doesn't do much for his leadership abilities. When its late 4th quarter and your team is trying to win and your appearance says 'Gee, I could really go for a beer right about now' has a different affect on your team than a look that says 'Lets kick some butt here!'.

sharpe1027
09-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Pretty damn funny, but they should have hired a pro like Skinbasket to do the photoshop work. He's cheap and he works inexpensively.

I read this several times and I'm still not sure if its redundant or I am just missing something... :)

Fritz
09-19-2012, 04:07 PM
I think you missed something, sharpe. Cheap, as in easy.

sharpe1027
09-19-2012, 04:11 PM
I think you missed something, sharpe. Cheap, as in easy.

Ahh. Thank you. I looked "cheap" in the dictionary and found that it could also be "of poor quality."

Harlan Huckleby
09-19-2012, 06:08 PM
I'd just say Skinbasket is multifaceted and leave it at that.