PDA

View Full Version : Brett, AJ ect.

b bulldog
08-20-2006, 12:48 PM
Most know that I am one who isn't afraid to criticize #4 but I must admit that this preseason he has looked awfully good and seems to have his decision making skills that he lost last season. The YOUNG Oline played very well although the RB's may be a serious liability if Green isn't close to what he once was. Culver is a good looking S and AJ is now starting to fly around. He looked good in coverage against Atlanta, which really was impressive imo. Greg Jennings is a steal and WILL BE THE BEST ROOKIE ON THE TEAM THIS SEASON. If Bush wasn't a rookie, I would say he would have a great shot at being the offensive rookie of the year. TT's draft class looks to be very strong and I think last seasons draft class is better than most give credit for but is hurt by the loss of Murphy.

b bulldog
08-20-2006, 12:53 PM
I forgot to mention, I also watched the Texans, Rams game last evening and was very impressed with Mario. He drew the Rams into multiple false start penalties and was in the backfield quite often. He didn't record a sack but had a few hurries, a tfl and a batted pass in a little more than a quarter and a half of play. For his size, he is fast and strong and will be a dominant, dominant DE for years to come.

MadtownPacker
08-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Well from the look of things it appears you where not "afraid" but actually premature in writing off Favre. No biggie, the "pros" at espn do it all the time. Maybe you should get paid to do it? They did steal your "Lord Favre" bit after all.

woodbuck27
08-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Well from the look of things it appears you where not "afraid" but actually premature in writing off Favre. No biggie, the "pros" at espn do it all the time. Maybe you should get paid to do it? They did steal your "Lord Favre" bit after all.

Your shiting us? b bulldog was first with Lord Favre?

b bulldog
08-20-2006, 01:32 PM
No, it was PFT.com. I wish I could take all the credit but I would be full of BS! Hopefully he can continue this because his camp practices this season have been shakey but I think he has performed well in the two games and the scrimmage.

FritzDontBlitz
08-20-2006, 01:33 PM

Your shiting us? b bulldog was first with Lord Favre?

yeah, i thought profootbaltalk started that....

MadtownPacker
08-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Ahh man, I thought it was Bulldog. Saw it from him way before anyone else. As a Favre supporter I actually think it is a great title for him.

b bulldog
08-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Maybe both sides like the tag "Lord Favre" :D

Tarlam!
08-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Maybe both sides like the tag "Lord Favre" :D

More power to you for setting the record straight.

Love this forum and the integrity we have here!

esoxx
08-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Most know that I am one who isn't afraid to criticize #4

I'm not afraid to criticize him either, when deserved. I'm just not willing to mock and demonize him.

GBRulz
08-20-2006, 05:46 PM
someone hacked into bulldog's account again.