PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the game?

mission
09-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm flying into Milwaukee tomorrow to pick up an old buddy and we're heading up to Green Bay. Going to hit up the twitter meet up "Throwback Weekend" at the Distillery and tailgate on Sunday ... anyone going? Interested in meeting up for a second if so!

Asked my wife if she wanted to go but she said she wanted an exercise bike... didn't know what one had to do with the other. Apparently it meant to get her a bike and then I could go. Figure that's a win-win situation, right?? :lol:

I've sensed doom and gloom leading into the last three weeks, but I feel a big time showing this weekend. Won the last four games I've gone to. #knockonwood (2 falcons, cowboys and christmas bears)

mission
09-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Ok. Anyone going to the game that has no interest in meeting? :lol: Someone has to be going.

Joemailman
09-29-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm not going, unless you've got an extra ticket! :-) Have a great time.

pbmax
09-29-2012, 09:56 PM
I just saw on Twitter that Wilde is bailing on the event. Hope its still fun.

Bretsky
09-29-2012, 11:02 PM
I am going; taking my two daughters for their first Packer game. We are in Michigan right now and I'm whining over another Badger defeat. I would love to met up but am unsure where we'll be before the game

HowardRoark
09-30-2012, 08:28 AM
I am going; taking my two daughters for their first Packer game. We are in Michigan right now and I'm whining over another Badger defeat. I would love to met up but am unsure where we'll be before the game

Young daughters? You'll be waiting in line for a bathroom somewhere.

digitaldean
09-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Anyone coming on Hwy 41 from south better allocate more time. Hwy 41 from DePere till Lombardi is a mess. Late this week the DOT changed traffic flow patterns so the 2 lanes on each side are now split. One on left is kind of like an express lane (even though it's still 55) while the other crawls even more due to merging traffic from Scheuring Road. I drive it every day to work from Kimberly to a company by NWTC. If you can use an alternate route, do it. Anyone from fox Cities should cut thru Freedom and drive thru Oneida and turn on to 172 and take Packerland to Ridge rd in towards the west side of stadium. It keeps moving except for a few stop signs plus you'll avoid the snarl ups on 41.

Pugger
09-30-2012, 09:35 AM
I couldn't believe how much road construction was going on in GB when we were home this summer. I've never seen anything like it. Every major road had orange barrels! How long is all this supposed to take to get finished? I'll bet when we return to UWGB next summer it will still be a mess in spots...

digitaldean
09-30-2012, 10:04 AM
I couldn't believe how much road construction was going on in GB when we were home this summer. I've never seen anything like it. Every major road had orange barrels! How long is all this supposed to take to get finished? I'll bet when we return to UWGB next summer it will still be a mess in spots...

Just went to DOT website...the constructIon is to last till November. But since they were to do the traffic pattern switch in August, I have my doubts it'll get done in time. With 41 slated to switch to an Interstate officially in 2014, expect to see more construction projects coming.

Pugger
09-30-2012, 01:05 PM
41 is gonna be an Interstate? :shock:

digitaldean
09-30-2012, 01:07 PM
http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/projects/neregion/41/index.htm
41 is gonna be an Interstate? :shock:

George Cumby
09-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Is this going to be the GDT?