PDA

View Full Version : Dear James Jones,

PA Pack Fan
10-01-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm sorry for calling you the worst receiver in the history of the NFL last year and hoping you got traded to the Bengals. Also, sorry for what I said about your mother.

Keep up the good work!!

mmmdk
10-01-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry for calling you the worst receiver in the history of the NFL last year and hoping you got traded to the Bengals. Also, sorry for what I said about your mother.

Keep up the good work!!

:lol: It's a long season, even for JJ! :tup:

repped

Lurker64
10-01-2012, 02:25 PM
I still don't understand how he made that last catch (which was unnecessary anyway due to the interference). That was like an 11/10 on the difficulty scale, he couldn't even see the ball!

Patler
10-01-2012, 02:42 PM
I still don't understand how he made that last catch (which was unnecessary anyway due to the interference). That was like an 11/10 on the difficulty scale, he couldn't even see the ball!

I am convinced Jones would be a better receiver with a worse QB. Throw him ugly passes in bad spots and he will catch them all day. Throw an easy one to him exactly where it should be, and he might drop it.

pbmax
10-01-2012, 02:46 PM
I am convinced Jones would be a better receiver with a worse QB. Throw him ugly passes in bad spots and he will catch them all day. Throw an easy one to him exactly where it should be, and he might drop it.

Are you saying he is Ricky Weeks? :lol:

Also its good he didn't sign with Chicago.

gbgary
10-01-2012, 02:48 PM
I had his back aaall along.

Patler
10-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Are you saying he is Ricky Weeks? :lol:

:lol: :lol: They're even built similarly.

Kiwon
10-01-2012, 11:32 PM

Just reacting versus thinking about the catch?

GrnBay007
10-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Finally a lil love for my boy! :)

Little Whiskey
10-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Finally a lil love for my boy! :)

I thought you liked Robert Furgeson?

3irty1
10-02-2012, 07:57 AM

Some of this is probably true. I've always felt that on a team with less other options JJ can be that 90+ catch per season security blanket. Rodgers doesn't much have much use for that guy especially not when Finley is a better version of that guy too.

pbmax
10-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Some of this is probably true. I've always felt that on a team with less other options JJ can be that 90+ catch per season security blanket. Rodgers doesn't much have much use for that guy especially not when Finley is a better version of that guy too.

Maybe Jones could have Lasik surgery to make his vision worse, to simulate a poorly thrown ball.

mraynrand
10-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Maybe Jones could have Lasik surgery to make his vision worse, to simulate a poorly thrown ball.

I know an eye doc who I'm sure could make that happen - once he gets out of jail, that is.

Tony Oday
10-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I agree. Sorry JJ. I mean I doubt you are good enough to keep this up but hey its been a good run...