PDA

View Full Version : Tough week for former Packers

Patler
10-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Recent moves involving former Packers:

- Donald Lee was released by the Bengals.
- Tori Gurley was released from the Raiders practice squad soon after being signed last week.
- Allen Barbre was re-instated from a 4 game suspension, then immediately released by Seattle.
- Korey Hall was signed by Arizona, then retired just a couple days later, saying his body just couldn't take it any longer.
- Ricky Elmore was released from Arizona's practice squad.

ThunderDan
10-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Recent moves involving former Packers:

- Donald Lee was released by the Bengals.
- Tori Gurley was released from the Raiders practice squad soon after being signed last week.
- Allen Barbre was re-instated from a 4 game suspension, then immediately released by Seattle.
- Korey Hall was signed by Arizona, then retired just a couple days later, saying his body just couldn't take it any longer.
- Ricky Elmore was released from Arizona's practice squad.

Matt Flynn had to sit on the bench while a rookie who hasn't thrown for more than 200 yards in any game this year went 5/11 for 72 yards and 3 INTs.

Pugger
10-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Matt Flynn had to sit on the bench while a rookie who hasn't thrown for more than 200 yards in any game this year went 5/11 for 72 yards and 3 INTs.

You have to wonder how long that moron Carroll is gonna stick with Wilson. I hope he does if it means Seattle loses again. Sorry about that Matt but the Seachickens have moved near the top of my hate list.

Cheesehead Craig
10-02-2012, 11:15 AM
What the hell is a Ricky Elmore?

Fritz
10-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Pat Lee and Brandian Ross prolly got toasted against Denver.

Patler
10-02-2012, 12:05 PM
What the hell is a Ricky Elmore?

Elmore was the Packers 6th Round draft pick in 2011.
DE in college with a lot of sacks, made it to the final cut down in 2011 as a LB.

mraynrand
10-02-2012, 12:53 PM
You have to wonder how long that moron Carroll is gonna stick with Wilson. I hope he does if it means Seattle loses again. Sorry about that Matt but the Seachickens have moved near the top of my hate list.

Since his ultimate goal is to get back to college coaching, I'd say things are working out just about perfectly for him. Win over Packers was a bump in the road.

mraynrand
10-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Giacomini was on the field for Seattle again on Sunday at RT - another sign that Carroll really has no interest in winning.

KYPack
10-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Giacomini was on the field for Seattle again on Sunday at RT - another sign that Carroll really has no interest in winning.

Big Jocko has improved a lot since he was here.

He uses those long arms to his advantage in pass pro.

He also discovered those things below his waist called legs.

They are probably in good condition seeing as he never used them during his time in Wisconsin.

BG will be a decent journeyman RT.