Here are all the inactives:

WR Jarrett Boykin
S Sean Richardson
CB Davon House
RB James Starks
LB Terrell Manning
DE Mike Daniels
WR Greg Jennings
For the Colts, three starters are out because of injury, but ends Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis (both ankle injuries) are active.

The Colts' inactives:

QB Chandler Harrish
CB Justin King
CB Vontae Davis (starter)
RB Mewelde Moore
LB Pat Angerer (starter)
OG Seth Olsen
OG Joe Reitz (starter)

MadtownPacker
10-07-2012, 11:41 AM
OK I recall a comment on the last game thread where he said the thread starting deal was BS. Thought he was joking but maybe not. He better come through or face a penalty and I aint kidding.

If not maybe ThunderDan can start it, because really he should have anyways after the seattle Fail Mary mess.

mraynrand
10-07-2012, 04:21 PM
OK I recall a comment on the last game thread where he said the thread starting deal was BS. Thought he was joking but maybe not. He better come through or face a penalty and I aint kidding.

bastard cost us the game

Harlan Huckleby
10-07-2012, 04:28 PM
but ends Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis (both ankle injuries) are active

active indeed

Harlan Huckleby
10-07-2012, 04:29 PM

If not maybe ThunderDan can start it, because really he should have anyways after the seattle Fail Mary mess.

Are you still here? I thought Joe took over the site.

mraynrand
10-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Are you still here? I thought Joe took over the site.

Retail is gone, with about half or more of the rest of the site since that all went down. The list of Packerrats gameday inactives has swelled to epic proportions.

Harlan Huckleby
10-07-2012, 04:33 PM
ahhh, they're all mental cripples.

denverYooper
10-07-2012, 04:42 PM
bastard cost us the game

We've found the real culprit.