PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn gets a start

Guiness
10-11-2012, 06:33 PM
With Cassel out, Brady Quinn is starting against the Bucs, the worst pass D in the league.

Should be interesting to see where this goes. If he has some success, KC has a bye week to decide on a direction to go. Cassel is looking not so good, if Quinn can have some success, might end up with a bit of a controversy there :talk:

Pugger
10-11-2012, 06:40 PM
I hope for Quinn's sake he does well but those heartless KC fans who cheered while Cassel was knocked out are the lowest of the low and I hope that team sucks for the rest of the season.

Joemailman
10-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Any fan base that would cheer an injury to their starting quarterback when Brady Quinn is their backup is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

ND72
10-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Breaking out my #10 ND jersey

pbmax
10-11-2012, 09:53 PM
I always thought he got hosed. Same with Colt McCoy. I hope he can make it into something.

ND72
10-11-2012, 10:24 PM
I always thought he got hosed. Same with Colt McCoy. I hope he can make it into something.

Neither have had a chance, either does Branden Weeden. Browns have no receivers, and they never have.give them some weapons and see how things work.

George Cumby
10-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I hope for Quinn's sake he does well but those heartless KC fans who cheered while Cassel was knocked out are the lowest of the low and I hope that team sucks for the rest of the season.

That's seriously fucked up.

Guiness
10-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Neither have had a chance, either does Branden Weeden. Browns have no receivers, and they never have.give them some weapons and see how things work.

Then he went to Denver and got caught up in the Tebow debacle. Which reminds me, where is Orton these days?

Wiki tells me Dallas. I'll be...

mraynrand
10-12-2012, 10:19 AM

Dude, Browns had Winslow and Braylon Edwards on the same team, oh, wait....I guess I'm making your point for you.

mraynrand
10-12-2012, 10:20 AM
I predict Brady Quinn will throw a lot of very hard, inaccurate passes. It will not be exciting to watch.

ND72
10-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Dude, Browns had Winslow and Braylon Edwards on the same team, oh, wait....I guess I'm making your point for you.

:-)

pbmax
10-14-2012, 11:01 AM
I predict Brady Quinn will throw a lot of very hard, inaccurate passes. It will not be exciting to watch.

So are you saying he mimics the other QBs on the roster (Derek Anderson, Matt Cassell)? :lol: