PDA

View Full Version : Official Week 6 Other Games Thread

pbmax
10-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Eagles offense is in disarray.

pbmax
10-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Way too early to tell if McKenzie and Allen will be successful in Oakland, but that team is better prepared than any combo since Gruden/Allen. Fighting Falcons evenly into 2nd quarter.

mraynrand
10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Nice to see how fired up and motivated Indy is against the Jets. I guess the coach's cancer isn't as important this week. It's not who you play, but when you play 'em.

Teamcheez1
10-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Atlanta's kicker makes a 55 yarder (in a dome) to win the game. I wish that would happen to us.

pbmax
10-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Lions are going to win this game because the Eagles are brain dead. Actually, the less brain dead team wins I guess.

pbmax
10-14-2012, 04:04 PM
A tribute to Beano Cook this week pointed out that Cook played a role in how the Networks currently plan distribution maps for NFL coverage. Prior to CBS hiring a Roone Arledge protege (don't remember which one) as their NFL executive producer, decisions were made by VP of entertainment divisions in New York or LA and gave priority to the big stories or vocal affiliates.

Cook and the Arledge guy pointed out that the Networks were throwing away millions of dollars by not being MORE regional, as research and a detailed knowledge of local rivalries showed that Packers fans, among others, would tune in to see the teams they hate (Bears at this time) more than big stories. So these two share some responsibility for the fact that I am currently watching the Redskins versus Vikings rather than 49ers and Giants.

So screw Beano Cook.

mraynrand
10-14-2012, 04:20 PM
The booing in Philly was delicious

Patler
10-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Lions are going to win this game because the Eagles are brain dead. Actually, the less brain dead team wins I guess.

I would have preferred if they both lost.

Rutnstrut
10-14-2012, 05:36 PM
The Jets/Colts game proved how bad the Packers choked last week, The Colts really are not a good football team.

channtheman
10-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Horseshit PI call in the Viking game. Could have been called Offensive PI, but I would prefer they keep their flags in their pants.

Cheesehead Craig
10-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Breaks my heart that the Vikes got beat. Hehehe