PDA

View Full Version : Highlight Clip from Falcons Game

]{ilr]3
08-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Saw this posted on anouther site and thought you guys would enjoy it as well.

7mins of Highlights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIAP5jShbmA

BallHawk
08-21-2006, 07:34 AM
Thanks a bunch for that video. It's great to actually see than rather hear about it. My observations;

1. Hawk made a great play on Duckett trying to go down the sideline.

2. Donald Driver is a top ten WR.

3. Jennings as gonna be great. He needs to learn not to slow down on those long runs, though. If that was a regular season game he would of been tackled.

4. Favre is Favre. I love how on the Driver reverse he gets down on his knees and trys to take out the Falcons player. If the O-Line protects him than he can produce 30 Td's.

5. That's a big if, though. The O-line made progress, but we need to have an adequate running game. Green, Davenport, Beach? want Gado to make it, though.

vince
08-21-2006, 07:44 AM
NICE!!!!

GrnBay007
08-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Awesome! thanks for posting this. It's great to see after not having been able to watch the game.

CaliforniaCheez
08-21-2006, 08:22 AM
From the Wisconsin State Journal:

Jennings also learned two important lessons on the touchdown. One, even if you think you're in the clear, sprint as fast as you can. Jennings made it to the end zone, but had he had another 5 yards to go, he probably would have been brought down from behind.

"That JumboTron is a bad influence. Looking up there and seeing nobody behind you initially, it makes you slow down because you think you're (home) free," Jennings said. "I probably should've burst."

And two, Lambeau Leap into the stands at your own risk; the paying customers tend to be a bit clingy and sometimes can't hold onto their adult beverages.

"I do know this - not to jump in head-first next time. I've got to jump in backwards," Jennings said. "They grab you and hold you a little too long."

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Man DD had some nice moves after the catch on the first catch they showed of him on the video. If he can stay health, he's giong to have a career year.

]{ilr]3
08-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Man DD had some nice moves after the catch on the first catch they showed of him on the video. If he can stay health, he's giong to have a career year.

DD just keeps getting better and better. And to think some annalists still try and claim he is not a solid #1 WR in the league! :roll:

Crazy talk man!

MTPackerfan
08-21-2006, 11:08 AM
thanks for posting, I didn't see any of the game. so this was nice.

woodbuck27
08-21-2006, 11:47 AM
]{ilr]3:

OUTSTANDING !!!!!

DAM but that was what I needed - to see.

All Rev'd UP !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Brett Favre and Donald " He's the MAN " DRIVER and Greg Jennings and Arliss " Beachhead " Beach and Tyrone "TYRONE" Culver and
AJ " the HAWK " and Ryan " Stuff the middle " Pickett and Mr. "SACKS" Montgomery and plus's all over . . . spells SWEET !!!

Ahman Green almost ready to rip em'. . . it's all. .. going to be OK.

GO PACKERS ! 2006 to . . .Success !! Super Bowl in OUR near future.

]{ilr]3
08-21-2006, 12:25 PM
]{ilr]3:

OUTSTANDING !!!!!

Brett Favre and Donald " He's the MAN " DRIVER and Greg Jennings and Arliss " Beachhead " Beach and Tyrone "TYRONE" Culver and
AJ " the HAWK " and Ryan " Stuff the middle " Pickett and Mr. "SACKS" Montgomery and plus's all over . . . spells SWEET !!!

I enjoyed watching it too. Great seeing all those Lambeau Leaps!

I am looking forward to next week as well getting to see Green Back on the field!

BallHawk
08-21-2006, 04:16 PM
]{ilr]3:

OUTSTANDING !!!!!

OPTIMISM THERE, WOODBUCK! WE"RE ALL DRINKING THE KOOL-AID.