PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers at Rams Game Day Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

ThunderDan
10-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Two more wins to get to 6-3 at the break.

pittstang5
10-21-2012, 03:04 PM
What are you getting upset about? Most of the starters are out on D.,

Sorry, kept thinking the game was 27 to 13. The Rams still needed a prayer, but anything is possible, especially this year.

Guiness
10-21-2012, 03:04 PM
St-L didn't bother with the onside kick, just gave it away/gave it up. Obviously no realistic chance of winning it, but still surprised by that.

Fosco33
10-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Looked like Kuhn got dinged up with arm/shoulder and didn't return. Any word?

pbmax
10-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Nothing on Twitter.

mraynrand
10-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Looked like Kuhn got dinged up with arm/shoulder and didn't return. Any word?

I'm betting concussion - two helmet-to-helmets on the same tackle

mraynrand
10-21-2012, 03:25 PM
I never bet on sports but I've come up big this month in poker and had a little extra cash to play with. Felt this game was a lock, almost want to put the $1,000 I win from this game all on the Pats to beat the Jets but I think I'll just keep my winnings and be happy with what I have :grin:

You never get it wrong until you put money on it.

mission
10-21-2012, 03:48 PM
hope you win! you and mission have more guts than me with all the betting.

I definitely don't play those large of bets... wish I would have though! Diversify my risk with a lot of different plays of higher probability/lower amount and grind it out. Started with a $100 deposit on 5dimes and after today I'm at $876. It's just for fun, really.

Hell of a day today! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5whFJOCQAErTxB.jpg

Brandon494
10-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Nice job missoin. Yea I usually never make those large of bets but I just know how Rodgers plays in domes and didn't think we would have much trouble with the Rams offense.

Now I just need the Pats to cover their 10 and half spread to turn my $20 parlay into $200. Picked the -5 Packers, -1 Saints, -7 Texans, and -10 1/2 Pats to all win.

mission
10-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Nice job missoin. Yea I usually never make those large of bets but I just know how Rodgers plays in domes and didn't think we would have much trouble with the Rams offense.

Now I just need the Pats to cover their 10 and half spread to turn my $20 parlay into $200. Picked the -5 Packers, -1 Saints, -7 Texans, and -10 1/2 Pats to all win.

Nice, best of luck man. Just have under 55 in this pats game as a small teaser but that doesn't look like it's going to cover. Lots of scoring. Haven't decided on the late game, but profiting over $500 today is good enough. I'm just going to keep grinding. Want $4000 by end of football season for a Disney cruise for the kids and don't want to pay for it. HA!

Brandon494
10-21-2012, 04:11 PM
I hear that man, I'm just going to hit and run with what I won today. I'm probably going to leave $100 on and play $5 parlays every Sunday or something small just for fun.

gbgary
10-21-2012, 04:26 PM
I definitely don't play those large of bets... wish I would have though! Diversify my risk with a lot of different plays of higher probability/lower amount and grind it out. Started with a $100 deposit on 5dimes and after today I'm at $876. It's just for fun, really.

i see ya on twitter betting on epl games and stuff. congratz on today's action.

RashanGary
10-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Congrats Mission! Makes me want to get back in the game.

RashanGary
10-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Stay even keeled now. Just do what you do. Play your game.

Freak Out
10-21-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm betting concussion - two helmet-to-helmets on the same tackle

Saw that....how was that not called? Oh well.....who else got hurt?

gbgary
10-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Saw that....how was that not called? Oh well.....who else got hurt?

not a defenceless player.

Freak Out
10-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Article 6: Unnecessary Roughness. There shall be no unnecessary roughness. This shall include, but will not be limited
to:
(a) Using the foot or any part of the leg to strike an opponent with a whipping motion;
(b) contacting a runner when he is out of bounds;
Note: Defensive players must make an effort to avoid contact. Players on defense are responsible for knowing when a runner
has crossed the boundary line, except in doubtful cases where he might step on a boundary line and continue parallel with
it.
(c) a player of the receiving team who has gone out of bounds contacting a kicking team player out of bounds. If this
occurs on a kick from scrimmage, post-possession rules will apply if appropriate (9-5-1);
(d) running, diving into, or throwing the body against or on a runner who has fallen or slipped to the ground untouched
and has made no attempt to advance, either before or after the ball is dead, or throwing the runner to the ground after
the ball is dead;
(e) unnecessarily running, diving into, cutting, or throwing the body against or on a player who (i) is out of the play or (ii)
should not have reasonably anticipated such contact by an opponent, before or after the ball is dead;
(f) if an offensive player’s block (legal or illegal) is followed by the blocker rolling up on the back of the leg(s) of a
defender, including in close-line play.
(g) a kicker/punter, who is standing still or fading backwards after the ball has been kicked, is out of the play and must
not be unnecessarily contacted by the receiving team through the end of the play or until he assumes a distinctly
defensive position;
(h) using any part of a player’s helmet (including the top/crown and forehead/”hairline” parts) or facemask to butt, spear,
or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily;
(i) grabbing a helmet opening of an opponent and forcibly twisting, turning, or pulling his head;
(j) illegally contacting the knee of the snapper with the helmet during a Field Goal Attempt or Try Kick;

Freak Out
10-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Article 7 talks about fouls against a defenseless player.