PDA

View Full Version : Zombo or Quarless?

Patler
10-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Packers have an open spot on their 53 man roster. Who will get it, and will they make room for the other one? If so, how will they make room?

Each has one more week of practice time before they have to be put on the active roster, put on IR or released. With all of the current injuries, I think one could be activated for this weekend, probably Quarless if Nelson and Kuhn are both out.

denverYooper
10-26-2012, 03:41 PM
'spoon thinks neither will be activated until next week and that Zombo is more likely to be the guy.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/176017251.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

It also looks as though Sherrod is headed to IR.

pittstang5
10-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Interesting - you know, these PUP players, I forget about them sometimes. I think you almost have to look at the position and the current injuries. They have 4 TEs and for the most part all are healthy (except, obviously Finley). OLB - Nick Perry is out again this week and who knows when he'll be back. Starters are Walden, Mathews with Moses as the only back up. I'm guessing Zombo comes back, provided he's looked good in practice - which I have not heard anything about.

Sherrod - yeah, I think his season is lost - better luck next year.