PDA

View Full Version : Tori Gurley tours the NFL

Patler
10-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Gurley just signed to the Chargers practice squad. His fourth team in 9 weeks. He has already been with the Vikings, Raiders and Bucs.

denverYooper
10-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Chargers *might* be a good fit. Rivers like those tall receivers.

Lurker64
10-30-2012, 11:49 AM
I hope he gets to keep all those jerseys. That could be a nifty display someday.

Old School
10-30-2012, 04:33 PM
And to think how I made a big case for him over DD at the beginning of the year. I guess I know why I don't, or shouldn't, post very often. Better that I just read, and keep my thoughts to myself.

Guiness
10-30-2012, 05:27 PM
And to think how I made a big case for him over DD at the beginning of the year. I guess I know why I don't, or shouldn't, post very often. Better that I just read, and keep my thoughts to myself.

Nah, go ahead! If everyone on this board restricted themselves to posting known facts and solid opinions, this place would be a ghost town!

Anyone got an opinion on why this guy seems like he's not going to make it? The Pack were high enough on him to keep him on the PS for a whole year, and he was picked up pretty quickly when he was released. What's he lacking that keeps him from breaking through?

BobDobbs
10-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Nah, go ahead! If everyone on this board restricted themselves to posting known facts and solid opinions, this place would be a ghost town!

Anyone got an opinion on why this guy seems like he's not going to make it? The Pack were high enough on him to keep him on the PS for a whole year, and he was picked up pretty quickly when he was released. What's he lacking that keeps him from breaking through?

He needs a more badass name. Like Torrance Manley or Terrell Burley. Tori with an "i" scares no man.

Lurker64
10-31-2012, 12:24 AM
He needs a more badass name. Like Torrance Manley or Terrell Burley. Tori with an "i" scares no man.

Sadly "Dick Army" is already taken.