PDA

View Full Version : Packers activate Zombo fro PUP

Jimx29
11-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Good to hear

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Packers-activate-LB-Zombo/64be375d-2759-46ed-87d5-635ed4eb8152

RashanGary
11-04-2012, 07:44 AM
I thought he played alright for a rookie. He's been injured since. He's getting close to that point-of-no-return zone, but you never know. He has a little pass rush to him, seems pretty tough in the run game, and seemed more natural in coverage as a rookie than Nick Perry.

He also has that special teams body type. With , and a little experience to go with it. With all of the injuries at LB, he might end up being an important role player down the stretch.

pbmax
11-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Can't hurt as Perry is still out and they have a roster spot.

Fritz
11-04-2012, 09:50 AM
My guess is that he'll be on special teams today. If I recall correctly he was a pretty darn good special teams guy.

rbaloha1
11-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Lets see what Zombo got.

pittstang5
11-04-2012, 11:18 AM
This brings up a couple possibilities.

With Zombo back -we're at 53 players. Since he's now on the roster, I'm going to assume he's playing today - why else make the move. We know, Jennings, Woodson, Kuhn, Shields, Perry and Worthy are out. Already, that brings the available players to 47. Nelson and McMillian are questionable. I'm going to guess Nelson won't play again (Which will really suck) and the last player will come down to McMillian, Richardson or one of the extra o-lineman. It may all depend how McMillian's back is.

Of the other "Probable players" - Neal is one that I don't think will be playing that much due to that ankle. Hence, another reason why I think they brought Zombo up. Granted, they are totally different players and play different positions - but maybe Capers is thinking of using three OLBs at times in place of a D-lineman (the three being, Mathews, Walden and Zombo).

Probably way over-thinking this, but all I got's is time till kick off.

pbmax
11-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Zombo not playing today. Nelson is active.

Joemailman
11-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I thought he played alright for a rookie. He's been injured since. He's getting close to that point-of-no-return zone, but you never know. He has a little pass rush to him, seems pretty tough in the run game, and seemed more natural in coverage as a rookie than Nick Perry.

He also has that special teams body type. With , and a little experience to go with it. With all of the injuries at LB, he might end up being an important role player down the stretch.

And he has the world's coolest website.

http://zombo.com/

gbgary
11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
lol