9. New Orleans (4-5) Better Strength Of Victory than Dallas
10. Dallas (4-5) Better NFC winning pct. than Detroit
11. Detroit (4-5) Better NFC winning pct. than Arizona
12. Arizona (4-5)
13. St. Louis (3-5-1)
14.Philadelphia (3-6) Better Division winning pct. than Washington
15.Washington (3-6)
16.Carolina (2-7)

Things suddenly got very interesting with Bears and Falcons losing, and 49ers tying. Packers are now just 1 game out of a 1st round bye.

pbmax
11-12-2012, 10:14 AM
This chart will explain everything you need to know about how the Jaguars will win the Super Bowl.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7gwmXGCMAA1xBN.png

From KCousineau on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KCousineau09/status/268017613416837120/photo/1

MadScientist
11-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Packers control their own destiny as far as the division goes, but need SF to lose to get a first round bye.

Upnorth
11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
With the cutler and smith injuries a door has opened for the packers. Any word on the smith injury?

Joemailman
11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
With the cutler and smith injuries a door has opened for the packers. Any word on the smith injury?

Concussion, so there probably won't be anything definitive until late in the week. He's seeing a neurologist today, which I believe is standard procedure for a concussion.

Packers control their own destiny as far as the division goes, but need SF to lose to get a first round bye.

49ers still have to play Bears, at New Orleans, at New England and at Seattle.

Patler
11-12-2012, 02:58 PM

That being the case, perhaps we should all cheer for SF to win out.

MadtownPacker
11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
That being the case, perhaps we should all cheer for SF to win out.
Exactly!

Seems like these forum pendejos want to see Eli and his homies dismantle the pass happy Pack in bad weather like last year. Week 1 was a reminder vs SF.

MadScientist
11-12-2012, 05:03 PM
SF and CHI will tie 0-0 next week in the battle of the very good defenses vs backup QB's.

Joemailman
11-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Exactly!

Seems like these forum pendejos want to see Eli and his homies dismantle the pass happy Pack in bad weather like last year. Week 1 was a reminder vs SF.

Week 1 was a reminder of what? It was 72 degrees at game time. Weather affects very few games. Packers didn't lose to the Giants last year because of the weather. The weather was the same as it was when they put up 45 against the Lions without Rodgers and Jennings.

MadtownPacker
11-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Reminder of what happens when the Packers face a good defense on dirt instead of fast dome tracks. Can you say for sure weather had nothing to do with it? Like you said without Rodgers. You cant deny the fact, Rodgers plays fucking great in domes. Great enough to beat any team no matter who he is throwing it to IMO. He is at his peak but in conditions that don't allow for much precision he cant do the special things he does as much. I would rather see the road go through NYG (Metlife is turf) then ATL (get your popcorn). No need to bother with 49ers even if they might be starting to fade. Really also no reason to ruin perfection and ever play the bears again in the playoff. :glug:

Besides, if they get home field they might end up with a bunch of old fucks like you sitting on your hands instead of making noise. :lol:

Fritz
11-13-2012, 06:24 AM
I would sit on my hands but my arthritis is too painful.

KYPack
11-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Reminder of what happens when the Packers face a good defense on dirt instead of fast dome tracks. Can you say for sure weather had nothing to do with it? Like you said without Rodgers. You cant deny the fact, Rodgers plays fucking great in domes. Great enough to beat any team no matter who he is throwing it to IMO. He is at his peak but in conditions that don't allow for much precision he cant do the special things he does as much. I would rather see the road go through NYG (Metlife is turf) then ATL (get your popcorn). No need to bother with 49ers even if they might be starting to fade. Really also no reason to ruin perfection and ever play the bears again in the playoff. :glug:

Besides, if they get home field they might end up with a bunch of old fucks like you sitting on your hands instead of making noise. :lol:

Our path in the NFC is still wide open. It could happen. I spent BYE week Sunday at PBS. The Bengals physically dominated the Giants. Remember Andre Smith, the Alabama T that everybody said was a bust bc he ran the 40 with his shirt off and his boobs bounced? He kicked the shit out of Justin Tuck. The other Cincy OT beat Osi like a borrowed puppy. If Smith is out, Cutlet on the shelf, the best team in the NFC is the lil ol GBP.

We were drinkin' yellin' screamin' and kicking over our walkers down there baby.

Pugger
11-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Instead of looking at playoff scenarios we should pay attention to our immediate situation. With all of our walking wounded beating the loins on Sunday is priority #1. I don't give a damn about any other games or other teams and what they have to do. If we don't take care of our games it won't mean shit what else happens.

pbmax
11-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Our path in the NFC is still wide open. It could happen. I spent BYE week Sunday at PBS. The Bengals physically dominated the Giants. Remember Andre Smith, the Alabama T that everybody said was a bust bc he ran the 40 with his shirt off and his boobs bounced? He kicked the shit out of Justin Tuck. The other Cincy OT beat Osi like a borrowed puppy. If Smith is out, Cutlet on the shelf, the best team in the NFC is the lil ol GBP.

We were drinkin' yellin' screamin' and kicking over our walkers down there baby.

That's all it takes to get me out of my Bulaga funk. The Giants are overrated*!

* Could be just their patented midseason near-total collapse, but maybe this year its for real.

hoosier
11-13-2012, 11:35 AM
NYG and SF both have their warts. But the road to the SB is going through Atlanta this year, and that team looks to be better than the 2010 version that got pummeled by GB. I think Atlanta has to get as good odds of getting to the SB as GB, if not better.

Upnorth
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
NYG and SF both have their warts. But the road to the SB is going through Atlanta this year, and that team looks to be better than the 2010 version that got pummeled by GB. I think Atlanta has to get as good odds of getting to the SB as GB, if not better.

Atlanta got to 8-0 but needed 4 game winning drives to get there. One penalty, dropped ball or slip would have ment not getting to 8-0. Not saying Atlanta is not a good team, but I don't think they are a very good team. The only decent teams they beat were Denver (week two when Manning was still readjusting) and Dallas. I would rather face Atlanta than SF, Chi or NYG and even NO now that they are rolling.

Joemailman
11-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Atlanta has had trouble stopping the run. That hasn't hurt them much so far, but it could against a playoff team. I'm not convinced they're much better than they were 2 years ago.

pbmax
11-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Atlanta has had trouble stopping the run. That hasn't hurt them much so far, but it could against a playoff team. I'm not convinced they're much better than they were 2 years ago.

Their offense is better, but the D is worse. If they play the Packers, O/U might be 65.

KYPack
11-13-2012, 08:38 PM

The GMen also have a real weak secondary. AJ Green turned that Prince Amukamara kid into a princess real fast. Coughlin would give his eye teeth to get, say, Jarrett Bush or one of our back-ups. They must strictly rely on that deep Dline. if you can handle those guys, their back line is toast.

Guiness
11-13-2012, 10:39 PM
The GMen also have a real weak secondary. AJ Green turned that Prince Amukamara kid into a princess real fast. Coughlin would give his eye teeth to get, say, Jarrett Bush or one of our back-ups. They must strictly rely on that deep Dline. if you can handle those guys, their back line is toast.

Mmm. We're ranked 29th in the league in sacks allowed, and have no reliable running game.

I don't like that matchup.

edit: while looking for that stat I saw Arizona ranked last in sacks allowed, with 41. Next worst is us (and 2 other teams) with 29.

pbmax
11-13-2012, 11:16 PM
Mmm. We're ranked 29th in the league in sacks allowed, and have no reliable running game.

I don't like that matchup.

edit: while looking for that stat I saw Arizona ranked last in sacks allowed, with 41. Next worst is us (and 2 other teams) with 29.

When Daryn Colledge is your best O lineman, the results can be otherworldly. It doesn't help to have flotsam and jetsam as your twin QBs.