PDA

View Full Version : Mice And Men - Lions

LegandofthePack15
11-19-2012, 06:19 AM
This win certainly made me feel a little better after losing a shitload of money playing poker on Saturday night. Who knows? Had the Packers lost, I would've drained life away with that ol' nemesis of mine, Sue Side.

Mice (Duds) -

Rodgers: Lately Mr. Sensitivity has morphed into Mr. Inconsistency. At times in the past 3 games Rodgers was more inaccurate than Tim Tebow. Defense gave Rodgers great field positions all day; could only materialize a couple of TD drives. Did win game in the clutch, but didn't play like a reigning NFL MVP for the majority of the day.

Crosby: The Snowman melted time and time again. Hell, Schwartz iced The Snowman on a try and he still melted like a polar bear melts on a hot global-warming day. Kicks are uglier than Charles Barkley's golf swing.

Dietrich-Smith: Played like the undrafted free agent he is. Granted, Detroit's DL is pretty good but the guard fouled out and he allowed far too many pressures/bad runs.

McMillan: I thought 'Wood' can't cover anymore. This guy makes Wood look like the Wood of yesteryear. Goddamn, I miss Wood. Game-ending pick off Johnson's desperate literal was probably the only plus play he made all day. I still like McMillan on Madden.

Men (Studs) -

J-Mike: Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say Finley sucks? Rodgers has got to target Finley more! Pop quiz: Who had the most drops on Sunday? A) James Jones; B) Jordy Nelson; C) Megaton; D) Morgan Burnett; E) J-Mike

Cobb: Should change his name from Randall to Randy. Would make some of us feel a little better about Wolf's failure to draft some hotshot wr from Marshall named Randy or Thompson's failure to trade for some disgruntled Oakland wr named Randy. Hint: Randy's surname is similar to that of coke-loving Kate Moss'.

Moses and Walden: Clay who? Ok, I keed. The Claymaker is still the Packers' best defender. 'Course, he's got to do something 'bout that hammy cos he's starting to turn hammy-prone. In the main time, Moses and Walden overachieved against the Lions. Overachievement is always a good thing.

Hayward and Jennings: Nice picks.

pbmax
11-19-2012, 07:22 AM
Sitton and Lang both got torched on pass pro.

Lang had trouble with Avril's wide splits and the fact that he was at a full sprint when they made contact.

Didn't see McMillan's blown coverages, might be repressing the memory. Was more worried about the loose coverage Tramontana played early than McMillan. Hayward and House make me a little giddy. MD Jennings deep has got some skills, though he is better in centerfield than getting to sideline.

Thought the DTs (Neal, Raji, Worthy and Pick) all did a good job of pushing the pocket, helping the OLBs. Saw some ofd Raji and Pickett's best pass rushes in this game.

Cobb is fantastic. Finley would be fine if he could somehow string together multiple catches without bobbles. Would get him more targets, but he is on a short leash.

Little worried that run D got loose in 2nd half.

Hawk and Jones played a heck of a game. Really surprised that Jones has picked up ILB as fast as he has. Don;t care what AJ is on as long as he stays on it.

KYPack
11-19-2012, 09:33 AM
That Coldplay is the worst goddamned band I ever heard in my life.

Wimpy White boy rock n' roll for wimpy White boys.

Zool
11-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Those weight lifting forums are fun though eh?

denverYooper
11-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Sitton and Lang both got torched on pass pro.

Lang had trouble with Avril's wide splits and the fact that he was at a full sprint when they made contact.

Didn't see McMillan's blown coverages, might be repressing the memory. Was more worried about the loose coverage Tramontana played early than McMillan. Hayward and House make me a little giddy. MD Jennings deep has got some skills, though he is better in centerfield than getting to sideline.

Thought the DTs (Neal, Raji, Worthy and Pick) all did a good job of pushing the pocket, helping the OLBs. Saw some ofd Raji and Pickett's best pass rushes in this game.

Cobb is fantastic. Finley would be fine if he could somehow string together multiple catches without bobbles. Would get him more targets, but he is on a short leash.

Little worried that run D got loose in 2nd half.

Hawk and Jones played a heck of a game. Really surprised that Jones has picked up ILB as fast as he has. Don;t care what AJ is on as long as he stays on it.

Could be my imagining things but it seems the middle of the field has become less of a liability with Jones in.

X2 on the young guys in the secondary. If those guys continue to progress together, it's not a stretch to think they'll be one of the top secondaries in the league come next year.

RashanGary
11-19-2012, 10:13 AM
The Packers are taking a more balanced approach on offense, and I'm all for it. AR is under center far more often. I do think that affects his passing numbers. I think any QB would rather pass out of the gun.

The defense keeps getting better. I know it wasn't great, but they are getting some signs of life from House, Hayward and Daniels. When Woodson and Matthews get back, this thing could get rolling when it matters most.

I'm actually happy with the way the season is going. It shows we can win with different styles on different days. That's nice because we do play a different team from week to week.

Things seem to be aligning just about right. If Wood, Matthews and Jennings all come back and play well, we could be a beast in the playoffs.

denverYooper
11-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Life is pretty good when your QB throws 67%, 2TD, 1 INT, leads a 4th Q comeback and is a dud.

Freak Out
11-19-2012, 11:54 AM
I saw Sitton flat on back once...Cobb was a badass....Starks did well all things considered. Fucking DD for a first down! :)

swede
11-19-2012, 12:08 PM
I saw Sitton flat on back once...Cobb was a badass....Starks did well all things considered. Fucking DD for a first down! :)

That is the role that I hoped DD would have this year: when the chips are down he'd come out of nowhere to deliver a clutch 18 yard catch for a first down and the D-backs would shake their heads and ask, "Wtf? How old is that guy? Fifty?"

mraynrand
11-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Suh walked EDS back into Rodgers faster than Robert Duvall doing the Tango.

pbmax
11-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Suh walked EDS back into Rodgers faster than Robert Duvall doing the Tango.

Time to draft another Lang.

Noodle
11-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Rodgers actually threw at a 70% clip and ended up with a 106.4 passer rating (for context, P. Manning has the second highest passer rating in the league right now at 106.2), so I don't think you can call Rodgers a dud.

But I would agree that there seemed something off on occasion. Maybe I should tell him he's slumping so he'll get pissed and torches the next 5 teams he plays.

I thought Starks ran with some real power and would give him Men status. O-line rarely did him any favors, but he consistently pushed the pile forward when he got the chance.

pbmax
11-19-2012, 05:49 PM
I thought Starks ran with some real power and would give him Men status. O-line rarely did him any favors, but he consistently pushed the pile forward when he got the chance.

McCarthy said today it was all Starks because he personally failed to call Green's number. Not sure I buy that but he did say he felt they left yards on the field even with Starks running hard.

Pugger
11-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Life is pretty good when your QB throws 67%, 2TD, 1 INT, leads a 4th Q comeback and is a dud.

We are a spoiled bunch! All you have to do is watch other QBs in other games to appreciate what a fabulous QB we have.

Patler
11-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Mice (Duds) -

Rodgers: Lately Mr. Sensitivity has morphed into Mr. Inconsistency. At times in the past 3 games Rodgers was more inaccurate than Tim Tebow. Defense gave Rodgers great field positions all day; could only materialize a couple of TD drives. Did win game in the clutch, but didn't play like a reigning NFL MVP for the majority of the day.

McCarthy disagrees with you:

But coach Mike McCarthy went out of his way Monday to say just how well he thought Rodgers played in Green Bay's 24-20 win over the Detroit Lions.

"I thought our quarterback was exceptional," McCarthy said. "I thought Aaron, when you think of Aaron Rodgers you think of big plays and tight spirals and just doing all these big things. A game like that for a quarterback is hard. I think that shows you the true character of a tough, championship quarterback, just to stay the course.

"We put him in some tough spots. It wasn’t the best game that I called as a play caller, but I just thought the way we grinded that thing out. It wasn’t our best day on offense, by no means, but the way they kept grinding and grinding and was able to score there at the end, I thought that’s something that we can really build off of."

George Cumby
11-19-2012, 08:06 PM

QBR 106+ does not equal rodent.

mmmdk
11-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Studs:

Hawk & Hayward!

Cobb & Finster!

Bush & Masthay!

Burnett & Walden!

Rodgers & Starks!

Duds:

MASON CROSBY!

OL & their penalties

Mediocre:

Nelson (critical & badly dropped pass)

KYPack
11-19-2012, 10:08 PM
BTW, we need to kick Tank off this forum.

He is banned, now kick off his alter ego "Le Gand"

Jerron McMillan had a very solid game breaking up a couple passes including a key one in the Lions last series.

After all this time, you'd think Tank would have learned some footabll, but no, he's still the beaver

mraynrand
11-19-2012, 11:44 PM
BTW, we need to kick Tank off this forum.

He is banned, now kick off his alter ego "Le Gand"

Jerron McMillan had a very solid game breaking up a couple passes including a key one in the Lions last series.

After all this time, you'd think Tank would have learned some footabll, but no, he's still the beaver

Ignore or have fun. Mad will take care of it if he gets totally outta control.

I thought McMillan was so so.

Tramon Williams looked like he was a bit freaked out by Megatron. Kinda reminded me of the way Roy Williams used to psyche himself out about The Predator. Couple of times Tramon completely turned his back and spun himself around: "Which way did he go, George, which way did he go??"

MadtownPacker
11-20-2012, 04:49 AM
No way in hell Rodgers is a dud. That TD pass to Cobb alone makes it easy to decide.

Mice - Legand and KYPack

Men - ARod, Ayn and MTP

Fritz
11-20-2012, 06:35 AM

Tramon Williams looked like he was a bit freaked out by Megatron. Kinda reminded me of the way Roy Williams used to psyche himself out about The Predator. Couple of times Tramon completely turned his back and spun himself around: "Which way did he go, George, which way did he go??"

I know. I know that Megatron can make people look bad, but Williams really didn't seem to play well. On the big catch early on by Johnson, it looked like Williams had time to make a play on the ball, but he never did. Just watched McMillan try to fight with Johnson.

I also don't really like that MM criticized his own play calling. I was glad to see him finally calling some running plays to keep the Lions from pinning back their ears, although I was disappointed in the failure of the offensive line to open up any running lanes whatsoever. Starks got those yards on his own, man.

KYPack
11-20-2012, 08:39 AM
No way in hell Rodgers is a dud. That TD pass to Cobb alone makes it easy to decide.

Mice - Legand and KYPack

Men - ARod, Ayn and MTP

I believe the animal hierchy goes something like this:

Legand - Rat
KY - Man among men
MTP - Burro with two holes in his hat.

I'll ignore for awhile 'til Tank starts jacking every thread with his blather bullshit.

mmmdk
11-20-2012, 09:29 AM
I also don't really like that MM criticized his own play calling. I was glad to see him finally calling some running plays to keep the Lions from pinning back their ears, although I was disappointed in the failure of the offensive line to open up any running lanes whatsoever. Starks got those yards on his own, man.

I agree, Starks gets little help from OL. Heck, any GB RB gets little help from this very, very below average OL. Stubby even calls out Starks in public...what is this? Serie A football?

I forgot to add Stubby to the duds! Poor clock management and the crazy Crosby crossover calls. Stubbster did call an ok game though.

Smidgeon
11-20-2012, 10:24 AM

Reminded me of Al Harris and Owens. Every game he'd talk himself up, then lay an egg.

mraynrand
11-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Reminded me of Al Harris and Owens. Every game he'd talk himself up, then lay an egg.

Good comparison. Harris got pOwened.

pbmax
11-20-2012, 11:06 AM
Good comparison. Harris got pOwened.

Owens or Plaxico? I remember worst versus Plax.

Guiness
11-20-2012, 11:41 AM

Plaxico is what I remember. Al Harris was strong, and bullied guys at the LOS. He ran into trouble when he met stronger - which Plaxico definitely was. Boldin too, IIRC. Harris wasn't fast and couldn't effectively switch to a different mode of coverage.

And yes, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :D

3irty1
11-20-2012, 12:49 PM
I thought that was one of A-Rod's most inaccurate games. The TD throw to Cobb wasn't so much a good throw as it was a good decision since both of the defenders had their heads turned and weren't playing the ball. That throw had a good chance of being defensive PI even if Cobb doesn't haul it in.

sharpe1027
11-20-2012, 02:04 PM
The Oline did not do Rodgers any favors. While he did end up holding the ball a little longer on some of the sacks, if his first or second option was not open, it was almost a certain sack.

LegandofthePack15
11-20-2012, 02:40 PM

I guess its easy to look the other way when you're winning.

IMO, Rodgers didnt play particularly well the past two games against injury-depleted, mediocre defenses. Take away the game-winning drive vs. Detroit and Rodgers had a pretty average game. Rodgers himself admitted he didn't play well vs. Jacksonville.

Teams have found the blueprint for beating or at least containing the Packers' potent offense: rush only 4, play two safeties deep and dare the Packers to run.

You could blame McCarthy for his playcalling or the OL for their inability to open up holes and give Rodgers all day to throw against only 4 rushers or the rbs' inability to make plays. But a great qb makes everyone around him better. Not saying Rodgers is not great as he certainly is elite. The offense just isn't as "potent" as it should be lately and it starts with Rodgers.

Favre used to make everyone around him better all the time. The same is expected out of Rodgers.

Zool
11-20-2012, 02:48 PM

IMO, Rodgers didnt play particularly well the past two games against injury-depleted, mediocre defenses. Take away the game-winning drive vs. Detroit and Rodgers had a pretty average game. Rodgers himself admitted he didn't play well vs. Jacksonville.

Teams have found the blueprint for beating or at least containing the Packers' potent offense: rush only 4, play two safeties deep and dare the Packers to run.

You could blame McCarthy for his playcalling or the OL for their inability to open up holes and give Rodgers all day to throw against only 4 rushers or the rbs' inability to make plays. But a great qb makes everyone around him better. Not saying Rodgers is not great as he certainly is elite. The offense just isn't as "potent" as it should be lately and it starts with Rodgers.

Favre used to make everyone around him better all the time. The same is expected out of Rodgers.

Fuck now I'm confused. Didnt Favre have the best O-lineman in Packer history that Thompson refused to resign?

LegandofthePack15
11-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Fuck now I'm confused. Didnt Favre have the best O-lineman in Packer history that Thompson refused to resign?

True, but Favre also played with arguably the worst OL in Packer history. You know the one Thompson assembled with Klemm and Whitticker. Favre made that line look better than it was by taking only 24 sacks. For comparison's sake, Rodger already has taken more sacks this season in just 10 games with a better OL than the one Favre had for all of 2005.

mraynrand
11-20-2012, 03:09 PM

Both, except that I think he had more opportunities to get psyched out and suck against TO than against Pexiglass. I also think he 'played well' against Plex in the reg. season game in 2007 (2 catches, 32 yards, 1 TD), but not against TO (7,156, 1).

KYPack
11-20-2012, 03:10 PM

That Mike Wahle, he just loved to play the game. He was like a kid out there.

I forgot how stupid Tank is.

So you guys just want to fuck with him until we get sick of that, THEN run him out?

Oh, awwright.

mraynrand
11-20-2012, 03:13 PM
True, but Favre also played with arguably the worst OL in Packer history. You know the one Thompson assembled with Klemm and Whitticker. Favre made that line look better than it was by taking only 24 sacks. For comparison's sake, Rodger already has taken more sacks this season in just 10 games with a better OL than the one Favre had for all of 2005.

Sure, but until Green was hurt, there was a concentration on the run game in 2005 as well. 2005 was a rebuilding year. This year really wasn't supposed to be, but now you could easily argue that it is a rebuilding year along with O-line with 3 replacements already.

Both Favre and Rodgers made their lines look better, but in different ways. Favre was more elusive and physically tough to shed rushers; Rodgers is quicker to escape and run, and is a more cerebral QB in pre-snap recognition and adjusting the protection and blocking, although by his last few years, Favre got very good at this too.

LegandofthePack15
11-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Both Favre and Rodgers made their lines look better, but in different ways. Favre was more elusive and physically tough to shed rushers; Rodgers is quicker to escape and run, and is a more cerebral QB in pre-snap recognition and adjusting the protection and blocking, although by his last few years, Favre got very good at this too.

Agreed. For a moment I thought you were gonna argue that Favre took less sacks b/c, unlike Rodgers, he wasn't prone to holding the ball for an eternity. Instead, Favre just throw the ball to a guy in a different jersey. 8-)

Zool
11-20-2012, 03:41 PM
That Mike Wahle, he just loved to play the game. He was like a kid out there.

I forgot how stupid Tank is.

So you guys just want to fuck with him until we get sick of that, THEN run him out?

Oh, awwright.

It's like whiskey. I know it won't end up well, but I do it anyway.

Patler
11-20-2012, 03:46 PM

Worst line in history? With Clifton, Tauscher and Flanagan in the prime of their careers? When you have two tackles who can neutralize anyone with little or no help, as Clifton and Tauscher did then, and a center who is good enough to have finished the year at LT just a couple years earlier, it didn't matter all that much that the guards were weak. With no pressure from the outside, it is easy for a QB to slide away from pressure up the middle only. Besides, Wells started half the games at LG that year.

Mazzin
11-20-2012, 06:08 PM

No one can take this guy seriously. Still comparing him to Favre....move along people nothing to see here.

mission
11-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Tramon - Started out bad, but really settled down and overall had a good game. Megatron didn't have a Reggie Wayne game and that works for me.
Hayward - Kid is the real real deal Holyfield. Love him even though he still seems rough around the edges.
House - More than the hair reminds me of Al Harris. Our three young corners can be really good (Shields) if they aren't already.

Cliff notes: our CBs are awesome

McMillan - Safety seems like a position that takes a little more seasoning because of the thinking aspect to it. He seems farther along than Burnett or Collins was at this point in his career. I don't know where his ceiling is, might never be a bigtime ballhawk, but we have enough of those.
B.Jones - Making a big difference in the middle. Very smart. That breakup on Larry Fitz on a key third down told me all I needed to know. He might be the only player (besides Clay) that makes that play in the front seven. We haven't had anything like that in the middle since Capers got here.
EDS - Is barely serviceable.

Moss - That strip was play of the game with Rodgers to Cobb for the lead. Such a clutch play. Got lost rushing sometimes, but you can tell he's a football player. Keep him on the team for 4-6 years as a 4th-5th linebacker.
Jordy - Keeps killing me in fantasy football
Cobb - Keeps killing me for not starting in FF

This defense is really coming together just as I thought it would. If we get Clay, Woody and Jennings back and playing well by the end of the year, we will be very tough to beat. Was watching First Take while eating some Dogs at The Varsity for lunch and both Stephen A and the other guy (not skip) were feeling very strong about Packers as Super Bowl champs. Not that I respect those guys, but it's not a secret.

pbmax
11-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Well that rare appearance resolves any lingering questions I had.

And we all know Favre had two phases to his sack avoiding career, the first where he ran around like Tarkenton and refused to go down like Roethlisberger and then threw a pick. Later, he made a lightning quick read and then fired off a pick. :lol:

Back on topic, Rodgers taking sacks is probably a win in Net Yardage, but its almost as frustrating to watch as a pick.

ThunderDan
11-20-2012, 08:54 PM

And we all know Favre had two phases to his sack avoiding career, the first where he ran around like Tarkenton and refused to go down like Roethlisberger and then threw a pick. Later, he made a lightning quick read and then fired off a pick. :lol:

Back on topic, Rodgers taking sacks is probably a win in Net Yardage, but its almost as frustrating to watch as a pick.

This got me to thinking. Yardage to me is one of the most important stats in a game. Turnovers greatly alter the yardage gain/loss on change of possession.

Here are the years and INTs by BF and AR.

Brett Favre: ------------------------------ Aaron Rodgers:
92 - 13 INTs - 276 Points --------------- 08 - 13 INTs - 419 Pts
93 - 24 INTs - 340 Pts ------------------- 09 - 7 INTs - 461 Pts
94 - 14INTs - 382 Pts -------------------- 10 - 11 INTs - 388 Pts
95 - 13 INTs - 404 Pts ------------------ -11 - 6 INTs - 560 Pts
96 - 13 INTs - 456 Pts
97 - 16 INTs - 422 Pts
98 - 23 INTs - 408 Pts
99 - 23 INTs - 357 Pts
00 - 16 INTs - 353 Pts
01 - 15 INTs - 390 Pts
02 - 16 INTs - 398 Pts
03 - 21 INTs - 442 Pts
04 - 17 INTs - 424 Pts
05 - 29 INTs - 298 Pts
06 - 18 INTs - 301 Pts
07 - 15 INTs - 435 Pts

ThunderDan
11-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Not sure that there is anything that jumps out at you right away. Maybe turnover margin and points differential would give a better result. Add in net yardage on punts and kickoffs.

Boy, if I didn't have a real job I could probably pick just the right combination of stats to prove that INTs by QBs destroy seasons. :thank:

ThunderDan
11-20-2012, 09:02 PM
I guess the one thing that jumps off the page is ARod in his 4 seasons has never thrown more INTs per season than BF did in any season.

Mazzin
11-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Not only that, but growing up when Favre cocked back to launch a deep ball, I would get sick in the pit of my stomach. Each time feeling like it was a 50/50 that it would be a PHENOMINAL play, or that it would be into a mob of opponents jerseys. Then after the game would say something about "wrong route" COME ON MAN if he isn't running the right route don't just chuck it as far as you can. Favre was a great, and a ledgend in his own right. It is a new era though, and I think it will be filled with more Super Bowls, and in the end thats all that matters right?

LegandofthePack15
11-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Worst line in history? With Clifton, Tauscher and Flanagan in the prime of their careers? When you have two tackles who can neutralize anyone with little or no help, as Clifton and Tauscher did then, and a center who is good enough to have finished the year at LT just a couple years earlier, it didn't matter all that much that the guards were weak. With no pressure from the outside, it is easy for a QB to slide away from pressure up the middle only. Besides, Wells started half the games at LG that year.

Quickest way to get to a qb is up the middle. Klemm and Whittaker were so incompetent, Thompson didn't even bother to bring them back for another season - and Whittaker was a Thompson draft pick.

Favre's quick release played a large role him being sacked only 24 times that season. The G.O.A.T didn't care about qb rating; its all about making plays. Sure, sometimes Favre would try to do too much and throw a pick, but all in all, he was a playmaker.

Rodgers, on the other hand, is someone Mike Martz would love to coach. Martz's offense requires the qb to hold the ball longer than usual to allow receivers to develop their routes. Its no secret Rodgers sometimes hold the ball longer than it takes Bob Dole to play a round of golf.

mraynrand
11-21-2012, 08:44 AM
growing up when Favre cocked back ...

wasn't that when he was with the Jets?

mraynrand
11-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Mazzin and Legend together. There goes that theory.

LegandofthePack15
11-21-2012, 08:45 AM
growing up when Favre cocked back to launch a deep ball, I would get sick in the pit of my stomach.

Nice sexual innuendo, Mazzin. :grin:

Edit: Rand beat me to it.

mraynrand
11-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Then after the game would say something about "wrong route"

Nahh - he would say "I was just trying to make a play"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncoblvNQC48

mraynrand
11-21-2012, 08:48 AM

I think of it more like a holding penalty than a pick; despite the difference in loss of down, they both tend to be drive killers.

Cheesehead Craig
11-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Must have woke up and it's a couple of years ago. After all, there's still the Favre vs Rodgers threads being discussed. Can't wait for the thread to be created on who we should take in the 2010 draft.

denverYooper
11-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Must have woke up and it's a couple of years ago. After all, there's still the Favre vs Rodgers threads being discussed. Can't wait for the thread to be created on who we should take in the 2010 draft.

Next thing you know, Mobb's going to show up.

KYPack
11-21-2012, 09:40 AM
Next thing you know, Mobb's going to show up.

Bring Black McKenzie!

Mazzin
11-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Thats what I'm talking about 2010 draft. I'm already wanting to discuss it, but i just need to see the order :)

denverYooper
11-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Bring Black McKenzie!

SOLDIER!

KYPack
11-21-2012, 12:26 PM
SOLDIER!

That's it.

I'm bumpin' the Favre thread.

Smidgeon
11-21-2012, 01:39 PM

Plaxico owned him for sure, but Harris would always talk a really big game before facing Owens. And it always backfired.

ThunderDan
11-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Plaxico owned him for sure, but Harris would always talk a really big game before facing Owens. And it always backfired.

Maybe it did work and if he didn't do it it would have been 250 yards and 3 TDs.:whaa: