PDA

View Full Version : DuJuan Harris?

LegandofthePack15
11-20-2012, 03:53 PM
I think this guy could be the answer to the Packers' woeful run game. He's short (5'8") and quick as a cat. Perfect for running out of the shotgun. He's like Cobb but is an actual RB. And he's on the Packers' practice squad.

I will admit I've never heard of Harris until the recent Madden update when they added him to the Packers' roster. Checked out his rating and he has 93 speed, so I started using him. Then went to youtube and checked out his college highlight reel.

I fell in love.

http://youtu.be/ONjlTAaT40s

red
11-20-2012, 05:15 PM
lots of running backs look really good running in the spread offense. alex green averaged something like 10 yards per carry out of the spread

i could stumble my fat drunken ass for 20 yards through most of those holes

now we're going to base our real football team on what a video game tells us? not happening tank

mission
11-20-2012, 06:35 PM
lots of running backs look really good running in the spread offense. alex green averaged something like 10 yards per carry out of the spread

i could stumble my fat drunken ass for 20 yards through most of those holes

now we're going to base our real football team on what a video game tells us? not happening tank

Hear that, but this guy does have a lot of side-to-side in him. Watching the video at first my thought was "oh he's running through 10 yard wide holes" but as it went on you could tell her just does not like to go down and has a very good center of balance.

Now some of you know this is probably my favorite stuff to get into... love the up and comers and possible diamonds in the rough. I've been known to fall in love with quite a few ugly ducklings. The kid looks good. He looks like the kind of back we've needed for a long time. We've always gone with the big plodder, even Alex Green is 225 LBs (he doesn't run big)... TT needs to look around the league and see what body type works. 5'9" 200-205... I wanna see what this guy can do.

Thanks for posting this Legand... doubtful he ever sees a carry here

LP
11-20-2012, 06:54 PM
but as it went on you could tell her just does not like to go down

Ahhh, you didn't have something else on your mind when you wrote this did you?

mission
11-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Ahhh, you didn't have something else on your mind when you wrote this did you?

Lots of innuendo huh... what can I say? :lol:

Joemailman
11-20-2012, 07:13 PM
He showed some good lateral movement on the shovel pass. Of course, he'll have to prove he can pass block before MM would use him.

mission
11-20-2012, 07:21 PM
I didn't know this guy was Tank and a Favre-lover. Sorry for being nice to him.

MadtownPacker
11-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Chill out Judge Judy, we are all innocent until proven guilty. :lol:

Zool
11-21-2012, 08:52 AM
If he's not Tank, he's definitely studied at the TAFTU

Tank Assbag Forum Troll University. I realize assbag is out of place there, but I needed a vowel.

mraynrand
11-21-2012, 08:56 AM
If he's not Tank, he's definitely studied at the TAFTU

Tank Assbag Forum Troll University. I realize assbag is out of place there, but I needed a vowel.

let it go

Cheesehead Craig
11-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Just look at him shred those mighty Sun Belt defenses!

gbgary
11-21-2012, 09:13 AM
dude's quick.

LegandofthePack15
11-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Now some of you know this is probably my favorite stuff to get into... love the up and comers and possible diamonds in the rough. I've been known to fall in love with quite a few ugly ducklings. The kid looks good. He looks like the kind of back we've needed for a long time. We've always gone with the big plodder, even Alex Green is 225 LBs (he doesn't run big)... TT needs to look around the league and see what body type works. 5'9" 200-205... I wanna see what this guy can do.

I think Cobb's small frame makes it easier for him to shoot through whatever small gap the current OL (a pretty average one) opens up. But Cobb's too valuable as a receiver and returner. Would love to see the Packers give Harris a shot.

LegandofthePack15
11-21-2012, 09:21 AM

Madden did help Coach Lambeau Fields and his team win the Toilet Bowl.

KYPack
11-21-2012, 09:52 AM
He's Tyrell Sutton 2.0

And "le gand" is tank.

Guiness
11-21-2012, 11:37 AM
He's Tyrell Sutton 2.0

And "le gand" is tank.

le gand. I like that. Can I use it?

LegandofthePack15
11-21-2012, 11:47 AM
let it go

Methinks someone just can't let go of the fact that some short shutdown corner shut down Goliath, err, Darren Charles in a high school football game.

mraynrand
11-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Methinks someone just can't let go of the fact that some short shutdown corner shut down Goliath, err, Darren Charles in a high school football game.

Awesome! had to know this would resurface. All that remains is for some sage advice from Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D.

swede
11-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Goodness. The return of the man with the 3.9 GBA.

MadtownPacker
11-21-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm just happy the long lost family is showing up for the holiday. :lol:

You like tamales LegandoftheTank?

Zool
11-21-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm just happy the long lost family is showing up for the holiday. :lol:

You like tamales LegandoftheTank?

Fuck him. If you're sending out home made tamales, I'm first in line. I've been deprived since moving back from the coast.

MadtownPacker
11-21-2012, 04:03 PM
You know Mama be making them, that's why there so good, no great!

Why don't you just order yourself a wife from down there? Then she can make em fresh.

http://img.scoop.it/FsAgb3_3RqHrgC7cAG-gLzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

mission
11-21-2012, 04:11 PM

Why don't you just order yourself a wife from down there? Then she can make em fresh.

http://img.scoop.it/FsAgb3_3RqHrgC7cAG-gLzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

That's my kind of woman right there!

Pugger
11-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Shutting down an actor in a high school game isn't something one should brag about...

gbgary
11-21-2012, 06:13 PM

yikes!

pbmax
11-21-2012, 08:09 PM
I didn't know tamale was Spanish for breast augmentation.

Fritz
11-21-2012, 08:34 PM

Who's Darren Charles?

swede
11-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Who's Darren Charles?

The one on the left. Or maybe the right.

http://www.businessesgrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bewitched-darrin.jpg

Guiness
11-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Who's Darren Charles?

I'm I allowed to chime in here and remind everyone that I once got torched by Tyrone Williams (http://www.nfl.com/player/tyronewilliams/2503731/profile) in University? I don't know how many passes and yards he got that day, but I think it was 52 receptions and 865 yards - or something close to that. What I do know for sure is that he caught three TD passes, and I spent the day looking at his crotch while he out-jumped me by about 2 feet. And that the safety help didn't help.

:alc:

Pugger
11-22-2012, 10:57 AM
The one on the left. Or maybe the right.

http://www.businessesgrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bewitched-darrin.jpg

Isn't that Dick York on the left and Dick Sargent on the right?

I was wrong. Darren Charles isn't an actor but is in prison for murder in CA

LegandofthePack15
12-09-2012, 11:24 PM
I think Cobb's small frame makes it easier for him to shoot through whatever small gap the current OL (a pretty average one) opens up. But Cobb's too valuable as a receiver and returner. Would love to see the Packers give Harris a shot.

Genius. I doubt Green or Grant could've gotten into the endzone on the play that saw Harris scored his first NFL td.

Keep feeding this guy the rock!

ThunderDan
12-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Genius. I doubt Green or Grant could've gotten into the endzone on the play that saw Harris scored his first NFL td.

Keep feeding this guy the rock!

That hole was so big I could have scored that TD. Perfectly blocked and DuJuan's burst made it look awesome.

LegandofthePack15
12-09-2012, 11:38 PM
That hole was so big I could have scored that TD. Perfectly blocked and DuJuan's burst made it look awesome.

Wrong. I've rewatched the play a few times and the hole was smaller than a doughnut hole. Grant or Green would've ran into an offensive lineman or get stopped after a couple of yards. Harris, all 5'7" of him, was able to camouflage himself behind the line, shot through the tiny hole and scored like I've done with him multiple times on Madden.

ThunderDan
12-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Wrong. I've rewatched the play a few times and the hole was smaller than a doughnut hole. Grant or Green would've ran into an offensive lineman or get stopped after a couple of yards. Harris, all 5'7" of him, was able to camouflage himself behind the line, shot through the tiny hole and scored like I've done with him multiple times on Madden.

Maybe you should really watch the play before you comment. 5 feet minimum.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012120913/2012/REG14/lions@packers#menu=highlights

LegandofthePack15
12-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Maybe you should really watch the play before you comment. 5 feet minimum.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012120913/2012/REG14/lions@packers#menu=highlights

Sure, there was nothing but daylight beyond the line of scrimmage as the Lions probably misread the play. But behind it where the play started, and between Sitton and the pulling guard, there wasn't a black hole to absorb space-time.

If I were a computer greek, I would post a screenshot of the hole. Just go to the NFL.com clip and pause it at 26 seconds. Definitely NOT a 5 ft hole.

Pugger
12-10-2012, 07:54 AM

There never was a Darren Charles football player in Wisconsin. Maybe you mean the body builder? :lol:

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 01:46 PM
I didn't know this guy was Tank and a Favre-lover. Sorry for being nice to him.

How did you 'leap to that conclusion' and that, just reading this thread.

That's amazing or is it some small miracle?

We have some SPECIAL posters here at Packerrats.

Looking at that video and at the 35 - 55 second mark. The run he made last night Vs the LIONS looked alot like that.

GO PACKERS !

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 01:52 PM
That's my kind of woman right there!

Be careful mission !

I think I saw 'that person' on Jerry Springer recently. It's amazing what they can do with surgery and hormonal therapy these days.

woodbuck27
12-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Question to Vic Ketchum: Brian from Oshkosh, WI

" Vic, can you tell us more about DuJuan Harris? He's obviously one of those jars on the shelf you talk about and the Packers must see some upside in him. Watching him run, I couldn't help but think of Ray Rice."

Vic's response:

" That’s a good comparison. Harris was a jar on the shelf in Jacksonville last year. General Manager Gene Smith astutely identified Harris as a player of talent and upside. Interim Head Coach Mel Tucker even referred to Harris as the most improved player on the roster.

Eventually, Harris came free and the Packers put him on their shelf. Identifying talent is very important, but committing to it and developing it is what rewards the scouting process."

GO PACKERS !

Guiness
12-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Question to Vic Ketchum: Brian from Oshkosh, WI

" Vic, can you tell us more about DuJuan Harris? He's obviously one of those jars on the shelf you talk about and the Packers must see some upside in him. Watching him run, I couldn't help but think of Ray Rice."

Vic's response:

" That’s a good comparison. Harris was a jar on the shelf in Jacksonville last year. General Manager Gene Smith astutely identified Harris as a player of talent and upside. Interim Head Coach Mel Tucker even referred to Harris as the most improved player on the roster.

Eventually, Harris came free and the Packers put him on their shelf. Identifying talent is very important, but committing to it and developing it is what rewards the scouting process."

GO PACKERS !

You wonder why an organization lets a player like that get away? If their statements were truthful, and not a feel-good TC interview, why is he no longer with the organization? I guess that franchise is in so much trouble they can't see the forest for the trees. He passed through the Steelers organization on his way here.

George Cumby
12-11-2012, 02:32 PM
You wonder why an organization lets a player like that get away? If their statements were truthful, and not a feel-good TC interview, why is he no longer with the organization? I guess that franchise is in so much trouble they can't see the forest for the trees. He passed through the Steelers organization on his way here.

I really dig Ketchum's analysis. He's got a lot of good insight and doesn't take any shit. Kind of like Mad, minus the good insight :razz:

mraynrand
12-11-2012, 02:32 PM

perhaps it's a numbers thing - when you have too many guys at one spot; especially if they are all the same size and type, you can't keep them all; in Pittsburgh, he doesn't seem to fit their MO at all.

Guiness
12-11-2012, 02:46 PM
perhaps it's a numbers thing - when you have too many guys at one spot; especially if they are all the same size and type, you can't keep them all; in Pittsburgh, he doesn't seem to fit their MO at all.

He was only in Pitt for a cup of coffee, so they decided pretty quickly he wasn't what they wanted. That makes more sense than the Jags, who carried him on their 53 last year then let him go. He just not have developed the way they'd hoped, or they're a dysfunctional organization.

Too many bodies at one spot? You mean, like 5 TE's? One to IR, maybe a more balanced roster? We promptly picked up a 7th WR. I think it's more a matter of not having enough vision to the future.

mraynrand
12-11-2012, 03:07 PM
He was only in Pitt for a cup of coffee, so they decided pretty quickly he wasn't what they wanted. That makes more sense than the Jags, who carried him on their 53 last year then let him go. He just not have developed the way they'd hoped, or they're a dysfunctional organization.

Too many bodies at one spot? You mean, like 5 TE's? One to IR, maybe a more balanced roster? We promptly picked up a 7th WR. I think it's more a matter of not having enough vision to the future.

I agree about the dysfunctional organization; not everyone operates like the Packers. If the Jags thought they had too many RBs, maybe he was expendable. Perhaps he's also not terribly great and/or performed just so so for the Jags; maybe like some of the camp WRs the Packers had to let go. Finally, it is very hard for most teams to ignore draft position bias; if you were picked late, there must be something wrong with you. Thank God we have such a solid organization in GB.

SkinBasket
12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
This is like samkon gado-vu.

Cheesehead Craig
12-11-2012, 04:25 PM
I agree about the dysfunctional organization; not everyone operates like the Packers. If the Jags thought they had too many RBs, maybe he was expendable. Perhaps he's also not terribly great and/or performed just so so for the Jags; maybe like some of the camp WRs the Packers had to let go. Finally, it is very hard for most teams to ignore draft position bias; if you were picked late, there must be something wrong with you. Thank God we have such a solid organization in GB.

I think the talk from Jax was the usual fluffing up a player's abilities to increase his trade value. True, he was on a shitty team and org but you hear that kind of talk from coaches all the time about young players.

Pugger
12-11-2012, 04:44 PM
I think the talk from Jax was the usual fluffing up a player's abilities to increase his trade value. True, he was on a shitty team and org but you hear that kind of talk from coaches all the time about young players.

I don't doubt he's thrilled to be in Green Bay instead of Jax and we ain't talking about the weather.

pbmax
12-11-2012, 06:33 PM

Agree. Its not to Atari Bigby level yet.

MadtownPacker
12-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Sounds like everyone is avoiding saying Legand was right. :lol:

mission
12-11-2012, 07:48 PM

Besides the whole one guy is fast and one isn't thing.

And African. And pre-med.

mission
12-11-2012, 07:49 PM

Not here.

George Cumby
12-11-2012, 08:25 PM

Pretty much.

HarveyWallbangers
12-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Besides the whole one guy is fast and one isn't thing.

And African. And pre-med.

Ummm... I'm pretty sure he's talking about the hype surrounding Harris. Similar to Gado when he arrived on the scene in 2005.

mission
12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Ummm... I'm pretty sure he's talking about the hype surrounding Harris. Similar to Gado when he arrived on the scene in 2005.

That's funny because my feeling towards both at equal points in their career(s) is completely opposite.

I don't think anyone was looking forward to Samkon Gado before he ever carried the ball for the Packers...

mission
12-11-2012, 10:11 PM

Guys at that rung in an organization don't have any trade value. You hear our coaches talking up the Dezman Moses' and the Sam Shields' (early on) all the time...

KYPack
12-11-2012, 10:20 PM

Hey, even a busted clock is right twice a day.

SkinBasket
12-11-2012, 11:15 PM
That's funny because my feeling towards both at equal points in their career(s) is completely opposite.

I don't think anyone was looking forward to Samkon Gado before he ever carried the ball for the Packers...

I'll admit I don't keep up with the more obscure parts of the team like I used to, but I didn't know who the fuck this guy was before I saw him on the television, and outside of this resurrected thread, I hadn't heard his name before then either. The point being, lots of guys bust onto the scene looking like the next Don Majkowski, and most fulfill that promise. Kind of like... Samkon Gado.

Also to note: Who wasn't running the ball well this last week? Or was that just the "DuJuan effect?" For fuck's sake, even Grant ran for like 15 yards the only time he carried the ball.

mission
12-12-2012, 07:28 PM
I'll admit I don't keep up with the more obscure parts of the team like I used to, but I didn't know who the fuck this guy was before I saw him on the television, and outside of this resurrected thread, I hadn't heard his name before then either. The point being, lots of guys bust onto the scene looking like the next Don Majkowski, and most fulfill that promise. Kind of like... Samkon Gado.

Also to note: Who wasn't running the ball well this last week? Or was that just the "DuJuan effect?" For fuck's sake, even Grant ran for like 15 yards the only time he carried the ball.

This could be valid here. I did pause a second after that Grant run and thought "well, shit... "

I remember the Gado hype really starting after he had that one 100 yard game out of no where. Didn't really see a lot of talent with him, just that he ran hard and seemed to make the most of his opportunity. I never liked him personally; cute story though.

MadtownPacker
12-12-2012, 07:53 PM
I never liked him personally; cute story though.
Fuckin hater!!

SkinBasket
12-12-2012, 07:54 PM
I love Tony Mission. Ever since he had that swag battle with pictures with tyrone. But never once did I let your hype affect me. Never.

And yes, I'm hugging myself right now.

mission
12-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Haha swag battle... vaguely remember all of that. Never buy the hype, man.

(Unless it's DuJuan hype!)

swede
12-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Never buy the hype, man.

(Unless it's DuJuan hype!)

DuJuan feels like the real deal. Maybe film catches up and neutralizes him down the road, but at what cost Lois? At what cost?

One hopes that defensive adjustments to DuJuan's gouging of the middle opens up the old fertile ground for Air Rodgers as safeties and backers move back up.

Guiness
12-13-2012, 12:42 AM
DuJuan's line? 7 carries, 31 yards.

You guys be hitting that kool-aid too hard!

LegandofthePack15
12-13-2012, 05:49 AM
The MJS has an awesome story on Harris:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/in-the-running-tr80od3-183278701.html

Not sure if Harris is an every down back. I hope to be wrong. But the guy would make a great change of pace back. And once he's familiar with the playbook, McCarthy could use him like the Saints use Sproles, though I think Harris a better rusher.

Again, McCarthy has got to keep feeding this guy the rock. I want to see Harris get an upgrade on Madden. I get at least 5 yards from Harris most of the time running out of the I-Formation with 6 offensive linemen (sub Finley for Barclay). 8-)

swede
12-13-2012, 07:24 AM

H8r! We'll remember your lack of faith.

mraynrand
12-13-2012, 07:35 AM

I knew before clicking it was a Lori Nickel special! Get that Harris story on the Lifetime network! It's the season of infinite hope, and Lori is the ultimate purveyor of cloying treacle.

George Cumby
12-13-2012, 08:15 AM
I agree with what's-his-face. I think Harris is the change of pace, Sproles-type back that we've been missing.

Oh, and the Kool-Aid is DELICIOUS!

LegandofthePack15
12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
I knew before clicking it was a Lori Nickel special! Get that Harris story on the Lifetime network! It's the season of infinite hope, and Lori is the ultimate purveyor of cloying treacle.

lol, that's funny.

mission
12-13-2012, 09:57 PM

So you're saying he leads the team's RBs in YPC (>1 carry) ? Amazing!

I like him even more now! :lol:

Pugger
12-14-2012, 07:55 AM

When you consider how lousy our running game has been since Benson went out Harris' line looks pretty good.

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 09:49 AM

DuJuan? No....... I'll take the regular 'mustard'.

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 09:51 AM

Not sure if Harris is an every down back. I hope to be wrong. But the guy would make a great change of pace back. And once he's familiar with the playbook, McCarthy could use him like the Saints use Sproles, though I think Harris a better rusher.

Again, McCarthy has got to keep feeding this guy the rock. I want to see Harris get an upgrade on Madden. I get at least 5 yards from Harris most of the time running out of the I-Formation with 6 offensive linemen (sub Finley for Barclay). 8-)

How many NFL teams have use of an every down RB these days?

Cheesehead Craig
12-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Too bad his career will be shortlived here by that stat whore Rodgers who will just audible out of every running play to him so he can throw the ball 20-30 yds downfield and be the superstar who someday will get to do a lot of commercials.

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Too bad his career will be shortlived here by that stat whore Rodgers who will just audible out of every running play to him so he can throw the ball 20-30 yds downfield and be the superstar who someday will get to do a lot of commercials.

Come on Cheesehead Craig. I know you can do alot better than that. Even if it's implied sarcasm rather than the more weak or obvious form.

Ever read that sarcasm is the lowest form of whit?

swede
12-14-2012, 10:47 AM

Not until just now.

mraynrand
12-14-2012, 10:49 AM

I care not one iota about anything you say.

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Not until just now.

Yea. Not sure who wrote that.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of whit."

A brazen statement that would take 'game' away from so many.

There is conjecture about this:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/big-questions/why-is-sarcasm-the-lowest-form-of-wit/2005/08/18/1123958169522.html

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/1731512374172142123

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 10:55 AM
I care not one iota about anything you say.

ditto

swede
12-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Yea. Not sure who wrote that.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of whit."

A brazen statement that would take 'game' away from so many.

There is conjecture about this:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/big-questions/why-is-sarcasm-the-lowest-form-of-wit/2005/08/18/1123958169522.html

Oh...wit.

Yeah, that I've read. So "whit" must be the Canadian spelling.

"Your honor, I'd like to call my first whitness to the stand."

"I was scared whitless."

"Brevity is the soul of whit." Or is it "sole of whit" in Canada?

Cheesehead Craig
12-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Come on Cheesehead Craig. I know you can do alot better than that. Even if it's implied sarcasm rather that the more weak or obvious form.

I thought it was more snarky than sarcastic. I'm far more at fault for cross-referencing thread arguments by bringing in the stat whore discussion here. For that, I apologize.

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 01:27 PM
I thought it was more snarky than sarcastic. I'm far more at fault for cross-referencing thread arguments by bringing in the stat whore discussion here. For that, I apologize.

:clap: no Sir as your candor is reflective of an admirable trait...modesty.

mission
01-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Dude looks pretty good....

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Hear that, but this guy does have a lot of side-to-side in him. Watching the video at first my thought was "oh he's running through 10 yard wide holes" but as it went on you could tell her just does not like to go down and has a very good center of balance.

Thanks for posting this Legand... doubtful he ever sees a carry here

I hope we're all glad to 'in fact' see DuJuan Harris getting the action he deserves. He's fun to watch and he even blocks. How effectively he does that will be seen.

" TT needs to look around the league and see what body type works. 5'9" 200-205. " mission

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/Alfred_morris_redskins.jpg/250px-Alfred_morris_redskins.jpg

Alfred Morris

Alfred Morris is rather short and powerful with excellent burst, balance, leg drive and speed. He's fast to the LOS and gains yards after initial contact. He looks like an awesome 6th round pick for the Skins. I've seen him play at least four games and he's extremely good and a fine compliment to RGIII.

Alfred Morris finished the season rushing for 200 yards and 3 TD's as the Washington Redskins downed the Dallas Cowboys for the NFC East Championship. That performance lifted his seasonal total to 1,613 yards, topping Clinton Portis’s 1,516 yards (2005) and a new franchise record.

Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) Weight: 218 lb (99 kg)

DuJuan Harris: Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) Weight: 197 lb (89 kg)

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/035/540/hi-res-158044803_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

DuJuan Harris seems to be getting a chance in Green Bay.

I just hope that MM doesn't get 'fickle RB syndrome' and go to some other back in the third game of a best of three with Minny come Saturday evening.

GO PACK GO !

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Dude looks pretty good....

:glug:

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 11:44 AM
I hope we're all glad to 'in fact' see DuJuan Harris getting the action he deserves. He's fun to watch and he even blocks. How effectively he does that will be seen.

" TT needs to look around the league and see what body type works. 5'9" 200-205. " mission

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/Alfred_morris_redskins.jpg/250px-Alfred_morris_redskins.jpg

Alfred Morris

Alfred Morris is rather short and powerful with excellent burst, balance, leg drive and speed. He's fast to the LOS and gains yards after initial contact. He looks like an awesome 6th round pick for the Skins. I've seen him play at least four games and he's extremely good and a fine compliment to RGIII.

Alfred Morris finished the season rushing for 200 yards and 3 TD's as the Washington Redskins downed the Dallas Cowboys for the NFC East Championship. That performance lifted his seasonal total to 1,613 yards, topping Clinton Portis’s 1,516 yards (2005) and a new franchise record.

Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) Weight: 218 lb (99 kg)

DuJuan Harris: Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) Weight: 197 lb (89 kg)

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/035/540/hi-res-158044803_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

DuJuan Harris seems to be getting a chance in Green Bay.

I just hope that MM doesn't get 'fickle RB syndrome' and go to some other back in the third game of a best of three with Minny come Saturday evening.

GO PACK GO !

Nice post.

LoL @ "fickle RB syndrome." :lol:

Patler
01-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Might as well use him up, his NFL shelf life probably isn't very long anyway.

mission
01-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Might as well use him up, his NFL shelf life probably isn't very long anyway.

Yeah, probably just a couple games.

denverYooper
01-01-2013, 12:12 PM

Especially on the Packers.

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 12:29 PM

More like the next 6 years....For the Packers. :idea:

wist43
01-01-2013, 01:53 PM
The logic of the Packers has always been that they want a bigger back for pass protection.

I've always wanted them to bring in a back like Harris though... it's not as if they still don't have enough backs on the roster to fill that role; now they have an added demension of a scatback. I'd like to see them use him in the passing game more though... get him out in space ala Darren Sproles.

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 02:07 PM
The logic of the Packers has always been that they want a bigger back for pass protection.

I've always wanted them to bring in a back like Harris though... it's not as if they still don't have enough backs on the roster to fill that role; now they have an added demension of a scatback. I'd like to see them use him in the passing game more though... get him out in space ala Darren Sproles.

I won't be like some here. So pessimistic about a new RB that has looked very good so far.

I'll simply post that I hope so too.

PACKERS !