PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Rats!

easy cheesy
11-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Cheers to the PR "family" and Happy Thanksgiving! ***hoisting a glass*** Wishing you all the best this Holiday Season!

Mike's on his way out here for the festivities so I'm looking forward to 6 days of debauchery and decadence! Here's hoping all y'all have a fantabulous day!! (weekend, week, life, whatever!) :) ***muuuuaaahhhhh***

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/funny-thanksgiving-pictures-3.gif

KYPack
11-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks, Cheesy.

Have a good one!

mraynrand
11-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Enjoy. Remember the lesson of Thanksgiving. To give thanks: gratitude is a wonderful thing!!

easy cheesy
11-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Enjoy. Remember the lesson of Thanksgiving. To give thanks: gratitude is a wonderful thing!!

Roger that dear Sir! ;)

easy cheesy
11-22-2012, 12:24 AM
The "Eagle" has landed... peace out peeps and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kiwon
11-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Rats!

George Cumby
11-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, all. We have so much to be thankful for living in the country which we do.

mmmdk
11-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Happy thanksgiving from Denmark, Europe! Go Pack Go!

We just finished oven baked sweet potato with Cajun seasoning, large chicken drum legs and coleslaw; finished of with pumpkin pie muffins with deluxe chocolate chip vanilla ice cream.

Feel free to post your football menues, I'm sure you can top ours easily. I wish I could join some of your TG diners.

My thanks goes to you: Happy Thanksgiving.

MJZiggy
11-22-2012, 12:46 PM
The Thanksgiving meal around here will be tomorrow. Today there was a lot of packing and cleaning and rearranging. Then we will spend some time mapping out the new place and figuring out where everything goes...Moving sucks, but at least we'll be in by Christmas...

LegandofthePack15
11-23-2012, 07:24 AM
Remember the lesson of Thanksgiving.

A Counterfactual History of Thanksgiving:

On a cold November day in pioneer times, a group of so-called "Indians" of Asian descent and a group of so-called "white men" of European descent defied the laws of Darwinism and put their hate aside - even if it was only for a day. Instead of shooting each other into oblivion, the two platoons shot a couple of wild turkeys and cooked them along with a couple of pumpkin pies. They shared a meal, smoked some pot and made love as if they were the glorious Hippies.

Unfortunately, their love lasted only as long as a Kardashian marriage. The day after this so-called "Thanksgiving" fest they went back to their warring ways. Years later, some capitalist pig would start an all-white pigskin team. This inglorious bastard inaptly named the team "Redskin", out of sheer mockery for the natives.

Moral of the story? The day after "Thanksgiving" the two aforementioned groups went back to hating. What they didn't do was feed a bunch of capitalist pigs as many brain-washed folks are doing in modern times. Not advocating hate or war. I am all for peace and love and sharing and a Marxist utopia. Just saying we should not be feeding capitalist pigs even more!

The capitalist exploits us daily, and the day after Thanksgiving we give back to the capitalist a substantial percentage of our precious wage by participating in the so-called and so racist "Black Friday."

Do what I do and buy nothing!

mraynrand
11-23-2012, 08:24 AM
A Counterfactual History of Thanksgiving:

On a cold November day in pioneer times, a group of so-called "Indians" of Asian descent and a group of so-called "white men" of European descent defied the laws of Darwinism and put their hate aside - even if it was only for a day. Instead of shooting each other into oblivion, the two platoons shot a couple of wild turkeys and cooked them along with a couple of pumpkin pies. They shared a meal, smoked some pot and made love as if they were the glorious Hippies.

Unfortunately, their love lasted only as long as a Kardashian marriage. The day after this so-called "Thanksgiving" fest they went back to their warring ways. Years later, some capitalist pig would start an all-white pigskin team. This inglorious bastard inaptly named the team "Redskin", out of sheer mockery for the natives.

Moral of the story? The day after "Thanksgiving" the two aforementioned groups went back to hating. What they didn't do was feed a bunch of capitalist pigs as many brain-washed folks are doing in modern times. Not advocating hate or war. I am all for peace and love and sharing and a Marxist utopia. Just saying we should not be feeding capitalist pigs even more!

The capitalist exploits us daily, and the day after Thanksgiving we give back to the capitalist a substantial percentage of our precious wage by participating in the so-called and so racist "Black Friday."

Do what I do and buy nothing!

Silly boy! Capitalistic pigs are the traditional Easter meal.

mmmdk
11-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Silly boy! Capitalistic pigs are the traditional Easter meal.

:lol: If nothing else, you are damn funny! :tup: Happy Thanksgiving from beyond the grand herring pond.

LegandofthePack15
11-23-2012, 01:41 PM
:lol: If nothing else, you are damn funny! :tup: Happy Thanksgiving from beyond the grand herring pond.

Rand, Nutz and Harlan are some very funny posters.

Harlan back from sabbatical yet?

MadtownPacker
11-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Rand, Nutz and Harlan are some very funny posters.

Harlan back from sabbatical yet?
ONE TIME WARNING: The next time you bring up political shit anywhere outside of the FYI area I'm zapping you account.