George Cumby
11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Michigan, I get.

But Nebraska? WTF, over?

MadScientist
11-24-2012, 12:17 AM
Michigan, I get.

But Nebraska? WTF, over?
He went to Nebraska, and iirc he has donated money to the school when he wasn't in asshole mode.

What's Thanksgiving without a stupid kick from Suh?

Kiwon
11-24-2012, 05:57 AM
I got a kick (pun intended) from the NFL Network analysts that support Suh and try to explain away what everyone can see on the screen.

The guy extended his leg to change the direction his leg was swinging. Why is it so hard to admit the obvious? - Suh plays dirty at times.

MadtownPacker
11-24-2012, 09:21 AM
suh plays dirty all the time. I dont mind the rough shit but the little bitch stuff like this and stomping on Sitton are fucking weak and pathetic. Happily he was properly rewarded with TDay losses for his team each time. :)

Brando19
11-24-2012, 09:27 AM
suh plays dirty all the time. I dont mind the rough shit but the little bitch stuff like this and stomping on Sitton are fucking weak and pathetic. Happily he was properly rewarded with TDay losses for his team each time. :)

I know we all look alike to you, but it was Dietrich-Smith, not Sitton.

Pugger
11-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Actually the creep stomped on EDS, not Sitton. That moron is universally despised by his peers. I heard he was voted the dirtiest player by NFL players and is not loved by retired players either. Evidently Phil Simms said if he had played against him he'd NEVER shake his hand afterwards.

MadtownPacker
11-24-2012, 09:33 AM
I know we all look alike to you, but it was Dietrich-Smith, not Sitton.
Ha! You got me there. Good thing you fuckers have avatars here or I would never be able to tell you apart.

Brando19
11-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Ha! You got me there. Good thing you fuckers have avatars here or I would never be able to tell you apart.

Hahaha...nice.

George Cumby
11-24-2012, 10:34 AM
He went to Nebraska, and iirc he has donated money to the school when he wasn't in asshole mode.

What's Thanksgiving without a stupid kick from Suh?

Duh.

Thanks.

channtheman
11-24-2012, 05:28 PM
I understand he plays for your team/played for your team, but people in Michigan and Nebraska can't be so delusional that they think that happened by accident.

sharpe1027
11-24-2012, 06:14 PM
I understand he plays for your team/played for your team, but people in Michigan and Nebraska can't be so delusional that they think that happened by accident.

From the comments, some of them are justifying their votes by saying he didn't necessarily aim for the groin.

red
11-24-2012, 06:26 PM
i just don't get how anyone can defend that. yet i keep hearing and reading asshole say that its impossible for him to do that on purpose

his whole body, leg and foot are going in one direction. then he hits the ground. if anything that would stop the forward movement. however the foot then moves in the opposite direction, and up

you can actually see him cocking his leg then extending. he may not have been trying to kick him in the nuts, but he sure as hell tried to kick him

suspend him for the rest of the year. the guys a scum. theres some things dudes just don't do to other dudes

its the bro code

MJZiggy
11-24-2012, 07:08 PM
I don't care what he was aiming for. He obviously kicked while on his way to the turf. Does it make a difference whether he hit the groin or the knee?

red
11-24-2012, 10:43 PM
I don't care what he was aiming for. He obviously kicked while on his way to the turf. Does it make a difference whether he hit the groin or the knee?

to a man

yes, yes it does

i would rather give birth to a child through my asshole then be kicked in the nuts by a 300 pound thug

sharpe1027
11-24-2012, 10:44 PM

It only makes a difference to lion and Nebraska fans.

pbmax
11-24-2012, 11:05 PM
According to PFT, there are at least four people (2 at VP level) scheduled to look at this play next week if public comments and reports are to be believed. Boy Named Suh might have some down time coming for that particular leg whip.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/24/multiple-nfl-execs-ready-to-review-suh-kick/