Ten---Win
Vikes---Loss

Chicago Remaining games

Sea---Win
Vikes---Loss
GB---Loss
Ari---Win
Det---Win

We win the North. Still have the best QB in football. Defense will just get better when we start getting players back. Crosby will do better under 50 yards and AR and the offense will get so good down the stretch that Crosby only needs to kick through the extra points.

woodbuck27
11-27-2012, 12:07 PM
GB Remaining games:

Vikes---Win
Det---Win
Chi---Win
Ten---Win
Vikes---Loss

Chicago Remaining games

Sea---Win
Vikes---Loss
GB---Loss
Ari---Win
Det---Win

We win the North. Still have the best QB in football. Defense will just get better when we start getting players back. Crosby will do better under 50 yards and AR and the offense will get so good down the stretch that Crosby only needs to kick through the extra points.

WOW ! That's just great.

Now I'm relieved.

GO PACKERS !

denverYooper
11-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Tillman has a chipped bone in his foot. Won't keep him out, but it will be worth watching to see if it affects him at all, especially as the weather turns. His play has been important to the Bears D.

Still holding on to the idea that the Bears D will show their age by the end of the year :).

Patler
11-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Still holding on to the idea that the Bears D will show their age by the end of the year :).

Why, do you expect they will max out their earned income without Social Security reductions, and quit playing? :-D

Joemailman
11-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Tillman has a chipped bone in his foot. Won't keep him out, but it will be worth watching to see if it affects him at all, especially as the weather turns. His play has been important to the Bears D.

2 weeks ago the Bears defense was manhandled by SF. Last week they throttled a Viking offense devoid of serious receiving threats with Harvin out. They may not be as good as their reputation. Bears could struggle with Seattle this week. Looks like Seattle's CB's will be playing as they appeal their suspensions. Seattle's pass defense has been stingy all year, and Forte's status is questionable for this week.

woodbuck27
11-27-2012, 02:12 PM
2 weeks ago the Bears defense was manhandled by SF. Last week they throttled a Viking offense devoid of serious receiving threats with Harvin out. They may not be as good as their reputation. Bears could struggle with Seattle this week. Looks like Seattle's CB's will be playing as they appeal their suspensions. Seattle's pass defense has been stingy all year, and Forte's status is questionable for this week.

The 49ers have the NFL's 2nd ranked defense. Translation ... they manhandle alot of teams.

The Seahawks (3rd - 200 yds/G and 10 TD's - 20 picks) and BEARS (6th - 210 yds/G and 11 TD's and an NFL BEST 20 picks) are both solid Vs the pass.

Ballboy
11-27-2012, 02:33 PM

Seattle has NOT won a road game this year...even at the mighty hands of the Dolphins last week. Dont put to much hope in the Seahawks pulling an upset.......but I wouldnt mind being wrong!!!

woodbuck27
11-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Seattle has NOT won a road game this year...even at the mighty hands of the Dolphins last week. Dont put to much hope in the Seahawks pulling an upset.......but I wouldnt mind being wrong!!!

If Joe believes it's the Seahawks game. I'd encourage that thinking. :-)

Joemailman
11-27-2012, 04:30 PM

The 49ers have the NFL's 2nd ranked defense. Translation ... they manhandle alot of teams.

The Seahawks (3rd - 200 yds/G and 10 TD's - 20 picks) and BEARS (6th - 210 yds/G and 11 TD's and an NFL BEST 20 picks) are both solid Vs the pass.

I said it was the Bears defense that got manhandled by SF. They were manhandled by a good but not great 49ers offense led by a rookie QB making his 1st start.

It will likely be an ugly game Sunday, and the Bears are pretty good at winning the ugly ones. Still, Seattle has been keeping games close enough (5 road losses by a total of 20 points) that they could have a chance of pulling the upset.

denverYooper
11-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I said it was the Bears defense that got manhandled by SF. They were manhandled by a good but not great 49ers offense led by a rookie QB making his 1st start.

It will likely be an ugly game Sunday, and the Bears are pretty good at winning the ugly ones. Still, Seattle has been keeping games close enough (5 road losses by a total of 20 points) that they could have a chance of pulling the upset.

Yeah, big thing for the Seahawks is their pretty good DL vs. the Bears weak OL, down another player (Lance Louis IR'ed). That, and Seattle might be going for broke facing the possibility of losing their starting CBs soon.

Brando19
11-27-2012, 07:19 PM

Ummmmmm.....I went to the Seahawks at Panthers game earlier this season and the Seahawks won!! That's a road win.

Freak Out
11-27-2012, 07:40 PM
I'd be willing to bet that Cutlet gets his clock cleaned again in the next game or two. He was close again last week to getting blasted.

pbmax
11-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Its Mike Tice. It can't end well, can it?

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2985/174/1600/tice.1.jpg

MadtownPacker
11-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Now I'm relieved.http://www.climbing.tcdlife.ie/old_site/images/Junk/My%20ice%20axe%20is%20bigger%20than%20yours/wales11.jpg

woodbuck27
11-28-2012, 07:17 AM
I'd be willing to bet that Cutlet gets his clock cleaned again in the next game or two. He was close again last week to getting blasted.

OK ....then that's two picking the Seahawks. :-D

GO Seahawks !

Tony Oday
12-02-2012, 04:11 PM
We are number 1!

woodbuck27
12-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Life as an NFL fan. Exciting.

Tony Oday
12-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Vikes will take out the Bears this week when Webb starts and AP goes off again. The Pack will roll the Lions!

Tony Oday
12-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Alone up top of the NFC North

pbmax
12-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Its Mike Tice. It can't end well, can it?

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2985/174/1600/tice.1.jpg

I can't be expected to play QB too! My head never hurt after a tackle.

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 02:15 PM
The Packers get a first chance to make Tony's prediction this Sunday Dec. 16, 2012.

GO PACKERS !

Tony Oday
12-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Boom

denverYooper
12-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Repped for the thread. Quite a piece of work.

MadtownPacker
12-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Doesn't he make a thread like this every year? :lol:

Tony Oday
12-17-2012, 07:29 AM
Doesn't he make a thread like this every year? :lol:

Two years ago it was the 10-6 thread. Last year there was no need for regular season prognostication.

woodbuck27
12-17-2012, 04:59 PM
OK we won the NFCN yesterday with the BEARS at Lambeau and defeating them.

OUR THIRD STRAIGHT NFCN TITLE.

Today if the regular season was over. We would have the #3 seed and play the Vikings the #6 seed. We will have had a good late season look at 'the Minnesota Vikings' and their 'one man wrecking crew' ... Adrian Peterson.

If we win that match we would be off to take on the San Fran 49ers ( #2 seed ) winners yesterday @ NE by a score of 41-34 .... 'a phenomenol win' at Foxboro Stadium.

The way the Atlanta Falcons (#1 seed) handled the GIANTS yesterday, to the count of a 34-0 score. It appears that the route to the Super Bowl will be through Atlanta.

All that's not to ignore the fact that the Seattle Seahawks (#5 seed) have scored 108 points in their last two games and their 'D' giving up 'only 17.

That the Washington Redskins look poised to take a seed (#4 seed) as the NFCE Champion and are hot ! hot !! hot !!!

GO PACKERS !

Pugger
12-17-2012, 05:51 PM
OK we won the NFCN yesterday with the BEARS at Lambeau and defeating them.

OUR THIRD STRAIGHT NFCN TITLE.

Today if the regular season was over. We would have the #3 seed and play the Vikings the #6 seed. We will have had a good late season look at 'the Minnesota Vikings' and their 'one man wrecking crew' ... Adrian Peterson.

If we win that match we would be off to take on the San Fran 49ers ( #2 seed ) winners yesterday @ NE by a score of 41-34 .... 'a phenomenol win' at Foxboro Stadium.

The way the Atlanta Falcons (#1 seed) handled the GIANTS yesterday, to the count of a 34-0 score. It appears that the route to the Super Bowl will be through Atlanta.

All that's not to ignore the fact that the Seattle Seahawks (#5 seed) have scored 108 points in their last two games and their 'D' giving up 'only 17.

That the Washington Redskins look poised to take a seed (#4 seed) as the NFCE Champion and are hot ! hot !! hot !!!

GO PACKERS !

Uh, we played at Soldier Field yesterday...

Tony Oday
12-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Second in a row isn't it? Bears won the division lost the conference and we added yet another trophy to the case :)