PDA

View Full Version : Exactly!!- Game Plan Contributed to Offense's Shortcomings - JSO

red
11-28-2012, 04:21 PM
pretty much agree with this entire article. MM is a dunce who we win in spite of, not because of. the man can not adjust to a damn thing. if his initial game plan that he has a week to come up with doesn't work, then we're screwed.

also, as the article mentions, this was the third time in 12 months we have played the giants, and he still can't come up with a game plan that gets us even close to beating them

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/game-plan-contributes-to-offenses-shortcomings-ps7p8iq-180793831.html

Zool
11-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Texans game was outright luck. As was that pesky Superbowl.

denverYooper
11-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Texans game was outright luck. As was that pesky Superbowl.

Fuck'n A. Never woulda won the Superbowl if they had to play the 84 Bears by golly. Woulda got punched in the damn mouth with their fancypants precision passing game and never recovered.

denverYooper
11-28-2012, 04:39 PM
pretty much agree with this entire article. MM is a dunce who we win in spite of, not because of. the man can not adjust to a damn thing. if his initial game plan that he has a week to come up with doesn't work, then we're screwed.

also, as the article mentions, this was the third time in 12 months we have played the giants, and he still can't come up with a game plan that gets us even close to beating them

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/game-plan-contributes-to-offenses-shortcomings-ps7p8iq-180793831.html

Didn't they beat them during the regular season last year?

red
11-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Didn't they beat them during the regular season last year?

yep, still should have know what they were going to do. its not like they beat us with anything new

King Friday
11-28-2012, 05:23 PM
The Giants were simply in the same position we were after Indy...they had heard enough of the negative crap in the media and knew they needed to play a good game for a change. After a bye...against a very beat up Packer roster...the Giants looked like world beaters.

Shocking...we don't match up well against physical defenses. The "genius" of Belichick hasn't been able to figure that out over the last 6-8 years either. We were due for a loss...the Giants were due for a win...our roster is a MASH unit...they were coming off a bye week. I was completely expecting to lose that game Sunday...just as I completely expect us to beat Minny by 17+ this week.

hoosier
11-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Good points, Mr. Rodgers. The Packers should be pissed and playing well this Sunday, and it's too bad that will be wasted on a team they would probably beat even if they came out flat.

woodbuck27
11-28-2012, 08:24 PM
The Giants were simply in the same position we were after Indy...they had heard enough of the negative crap in the media and knew they needed to play a good game for a change. After a bye...against a very beat up Packer roster...the Giants looked like world beaters.

Shocking...we don't match up well against physical defenses. The "genius" of Belichick hasn't been able to figure that out over the last 6-8 years either. We were due for a loss...the Giants were due for a win...our roster is a MASH unit...they were coming off a bye week. I was completely expecting to lose that game Sunday...just as I completely expect us to beat Minny by 17+ this week.

Beating Minny by + 17. I'll buy some of that stock.

Pugger
11-29-2012, 10:05 AM

And in the game the Gnats played previously they looked like crap. There is no world beater out there. Every team in the NFC has had a stinker or two. The thing we have to do is get into the playoffs playing our best football like we did in 2010 and NYG did in 2011. With our O line issues that might be a tall order but lets hope the big fellas can get it all together just well enough to get the job done. They say an O line takes time to gel and these guys have only been in this configuration for a couple of weeks.

rbaloha1
11-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Its tough to gameplan with a subpar o-line against a dominant front.

Expect MM to get the protection and routes corrected to fit personnel.

run pMc
11-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Beating Minny by + 17. I'll buy some of that stock.
I've seen odds where GB is favored by 8 or 9. Whether it's by 17+ or 1, I just want GB to win.
I expect both teams to play with some desperation, but GB being at home should give them the edge...especially if Harvin doesn't play.

denverYooper
11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
I've seen odds where GB is favored by 8 or 9. Whether it's by 17+ or 1, I just want GB to win.
I expect both teams to play with some desperation, but GB being at home should give them the edge...especially if Harvin doesn't play.

This will be a tough game if the offense doesn't get going. Fortunately it's outside and the Vikes only have one big threat to worry about so Rodgers should have a few extra tenths to throw. That and Greg Jennings could be all they need this week.

Peterson will get his without Wilson and Clay in there. That scares me a bit but if that's the only threat the Vikings offense makes, Green Bay shouldn't let up too many points.

woodbuck27
11-29-2012, 11:35 AM

I'm seeing Green Bay Packers over Minny @ -9.5 today .... Thurs. 29 Nov. 2012 Noon ET.

GO PACK GO !